Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaians United

Back to Guilds

The Gaians United Guild is a semi-active community full of people who want to have some fun and a steady group of people who are on Gaia. 

Tags: Military/Army, Militia, Fanfiction, Fanart Discussion, Role Playing, Games, Contests 

Reply Role Play Kingdom Forum
Elemental RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:01 pm
Sig and his companion had finally reached the village. Because of the wonderful little battle going on on the main road, he had to take the longer route. But they had finally made it to the town and went looking for the nearest inn in hopes to find a place to be able to stay and rest for the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 am
Ilmarinen nodded silently, following his directions to the dot and soon they arrived at the door of their destination without too much attention. Asteal was still rumbling in annoyance at the dog's impudence, making the elemental hard pressed to hide her growing amusement.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 pm
Aeon smiled and said a word of thanks as he walked up to the house and knocked on the door and a woman who looked to be in her fiftys with brown but greying hair anwsered the door. "What do you want. I have nothing to say to anyone without word of...my son." She said almost shouting at first and then going to almost a whisper as Aeon pullled off part of the scarf to reveal his red hair. "Come on in both of you and quickly." The woman rushing them in and began to shut the door on Blazer but he held it open himself so that she couldn't shut him out. "Sorry it took so long to get back." Aeon said as she finally closed the door and he took off the scarf entirely. "Better late than never than never right?" He said with a slight chuckle as the woman rushed over to hug him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:15 pm
Ilmarinen's eyes widened, a small smile creeping over her features as she watched the scene play out in front of her. Memories from a past she had long forgotten rose, their ghostly figures dancing in front of her eyes, darkening them. Asteal emitted a low-pitch whine, bringing her out of the apparation's from her past, the smile she had somehow lost quickly rose to the surface again as she scratched her friend's chin in silent thanks.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 pm
"This is Ilmarinen. She is a friend I met along my travels who helped me get into the village without using my element." He said as he gestured to her and Asteal. "This is Blazer. I met him not long after I was forced out of the village. He is an animal that has their own element." At this Blazer walked over and sat down beside Aeon leaning against his leg while Aeon scratched behind his ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 pm
Hm...so that's the reason behind... Ilmarinen realized with a grin. "Nice to meet you ma'am." She said politely with a nod of her head. She didn't like touching people in her human guise because it sometimes gave away her disguise with the more sensative elemental sensors.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:24 pm
"Nice to meet you as well dear." The woman said calmly as she gestured for both of them to take a seat in the living room. "Would either of you like anything to drink?" She said already heading towards the kitchen. "Just say Yes. You'll get some tea even if you say no." Aeon whispered to her still smiling. "It's just how she is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 pm
Ilmarinen stiffled a smile as she watched the two together. "I would very much so enjoy some tea, thank you." She called after Aeon's mother. "Your mother seems...truly kind." She whispered to her newest travelling companion. A mother who chose her son over what seemed to be her relationship with the village was one to be honored and respected.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:56 pm
"She is." Aeon agreed with a smile which soon dissappeared as he closed his eyes for a moment to gather his thoughts. "I can't stay to long before word gets out that I was here. Word seems to travel pretty fast here though you bringing us here on your winds should buy us sometime." Aeon said quietly enough for only her to hear. "We will have to leave tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 pm
"So when the moon rises?" Ilmarinen asked just as quietly. "My friend's shrine should have a place for us to sleep if you would like to go there for the night." She added, frowning as she thought about everything. Asteal hummed quietly from Ilmarinen's shoulder as she sat down. The dragon moved down to lay atop her lap, relaxing much like a cat would.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 pm
"I guess thats the best time to do it." Aeon said with a sigh as he looked around the once familiar place. The paint on the walls were faded from when he last saw them and the place seemed so clean it looked as if no lived there at all. The furniture was the same but it also looked worn and looked to need replacement. "I just hope seeing me again will make her a little less bitter towards the town."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:20 pm
Ilmarinen frowned. "One would hope that a village that honored the elementals and their elements would honor them all instead of just the old. That just seems plain wrong." She said softly, her winds stirring in unrest. She didn't like the thought of prejustice humans, no matter how many times she ran into them. "Do you think there's anything that could be done about this?" She asked as Asteal fell asleep in her lap, lulled to sleep by her petting.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:41 pm
"Well there are no elementals for them to believe that thee new elements will thrive and grow instead of dying out." Aeon said slightly irritated. "To get these people to accept anything an elemental if that." Aeon's mother said bitterly as she returned with tea for both of them and bowl for Blazer who thanked her useing telepathy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 pm
"Hm...an elemental you say?" She asked, a meschevious light brightening her dark eyes. Well, if all this town needs is a firm kick in the rear... A grin slipping over her features. She picked up her tea cup and murmured a 'thank you' before taking a sip.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:04 am
"I don't think I will ever get that lucky." She said as she took a seat on a big push chair with some cotton sticking out of it. "So I heard you two are leaving as the moon rising and there is nothing I can do to change your minds." She said again. "By the way you can call me Agatha. Miss Ilmarinen." Aeon let out another deep sigh and then smiled. "Nothing gets passed you huh?" Aeon ssaid letting out grim chuckle. "I suppose mothers know everything don't they?" Agathat laugh ans replied.  
Role Play Kingdom Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff