Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Military Base Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:43 pm
'Damnit Azore, I already told you that I wasn't doing this for money! Even if I wanted to stop serving Wesker I can't, when I joined him there was no turning back, I passed the point of no return.' Sara thought as she managed to shoot out a tire on Ryu's midnight black car and was prepared to aim at another one but seeing him on the jeep caused her to aim at his hand to make him let go then fired the gun.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:45 pm
Senna watched the base nearby lock down, catching sight of the jeep and the boy clinging to it. "Should I help?" she asked herself, then noticed the driver, "He was one of those monsters that expeeremented one me! That's it, I'm helping." She looked around for her nmotorcycle and lept on. She started the engine and drove towards the other vehicle.  

Senna Taikei

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:51 pm
User ImageRyu yelled in pain as he held onto the bumper with his other hand. "YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS, SARA! DON'T BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT!! I have killed countless people, I thought I would never change! You saw me change!! DIDN'T YOU?! You still have a chance, don't even f***ing deny it!! I WAS WORSE THAN YOU BUT LOOK AT ME NOW, TRYING TO SAVE SOMEONE WHO WALKED THE SAME PATH I DID!!" He started to lose his grip, and a tear started to flow down his cheek. "Please, Sara... you have potential and talents like no other... don't waste it all on Wesker... don't waste it helping him destroy humanity. What have you to gain from this but more hurt?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:53 pm
Senna hear the yell from the boy barely hanging onto the jeep, and moved behind them. "Grab on!" she ordered, eyes narrowed against the wind.  

Senna Taikei

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:00 pm
"I have nothing to gain from either side Ryu, I'm basically a lost cause." Sara told Ryu as she prepared to shoot out his other hand then mumbled to herself, "My talents would've been gone to waste from the moment I left Wesker but then again, I would've lost my life." Sara then put down the rifle in the seat she was currently in and gripped her hair with her hands in an agonizing frustration while fighting back tears that threaten to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:03 pm
Senna easily caught the boy's hand and swung him behind her onto the seat. "It can be hard to save one who doesn't want to. So take out her boss and burn the body." she smirked, "And toss the ashes into the sewers, even though that's too good for scum like Wesker."

((Need sleep, bye bye. zzzzzz))  

Senna Taikei

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:06 pm
User Image"I thought the same way you did... No friends... no family... no life. As soon as I disobeyed him, I realized that true friends lie in unexpected places. Don't you see? You have someone ready to welcome you with open arms on the other side! Not only me, but your sister!"
"I GROW TIRED OF THIS!!" Wesker pulled over and angrily got out of the Jeep and grabbed Ryu's throat. He then slammed his back repeatedly against the Jeep, taking pleasure in hearing Ryu scream. "MAKE A CHOICE!!"
"SHUT UP!!" Wesker then threw Ryu a long distance away. He then snatched Sara's rifle and aimed.

((Sorry, Sen. o_o' I gotta finish this.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:21 pm
Realizing that Wesker had stopped the car and taken the rifle Sara staggered out of the car and watched what was happening. She knew that Sora would welcome her with open arms because of their long lost sibling relationship but no one else in the right mind would accept her. "STOP!!" Sara screamed as she tried to stop Wesker from shooting Ryu, "I've made an idiotic choice, damnit if I never even followed Ryu I wouldn't be this conflicted and if I never joined you none of this probably wouldn't have never happend." Sara cried as her emotions and judgement were clashing leaving her hopelessly confused on who to side with.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:30 pm
User ImageWesker glared at Sara with a dark look. "Choose your words carefully." Ryu then began to get up, then Wesker aimed his gun at Ryu once more. As he squeezed the trigger, the rifle slipped out of his hand due to it not having any additional support because of Wesker's arm. "D*mn." As he bent down to pick it up, Ryu realized he left his gun in the car, so he ran at Wesker throwing a fist at him. Wesker caught his fist then started squeezing it until a pop was heard. "AAHHHHH!!!" Wesker then threw him at the Jeep. He pinned Ryu down with his foot, then he glanced at Sara. "Pick up that gun, and SHOOT RYU AZORE!" Ryu looked at Sara with a fearful look.
'Make the right choice...'  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:38 pm
Sara shook in fear of Wesker's dark look towards her then flinched when he commanded her to use the rifle to kill Ryu. Sara picked up the rifle but she didn't use it, Sara only looked at Wesker then Ryu as if to help influence her final decision. "I know I'll regret this later in life." Sara quietly said to herself as she took out the magazine from the rifle and threw it far from their position, "No...I won't kill him, I'm not a killer." Sara spoke with fear obviously laced in her voice as she put the rifle down but made no move to attack Wesker.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:45 pm
User ImageRyu looked at Sara for a couple of seconds... then pulled out his combat knife from his boot and stabbed Wesker's shin with it. "Aaarrgh!" Ryu kicked away and grabbed Sara's arm and hopped in the Jeep and took off. Wesker, with a badly hurt leg, ran at amazing speed towards the Jeep. "RYU AZOREEEEE~!!!!" Since his shinbone was badly injured due to Ryu's combat knife, he couldn't run nearly as fast as normal. Just enough for Ryu to get away, leaving Wesker to the desolate wasteland.

"Sara... thanks. You could've killed me without a second thought... but you didn't."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:50 pm
Sara didn't answer Ryu, she just curled up in an upright ball reflecting on what she had just done and how screwed she was when and if Wesker found her alone. "I'm not a killer, that's why I didn't kill you." Sara quietly spoke as she looked in the rearview mirror to see if Wesker was still behind them or not.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:55 pm
Wesker disappeared from the rearview mirror, and Ryu looked over at Sara. "Your old life is now done... your new one is about to begin. From here on out, Albert is now your enemy. He will do whatever it takes to kill me and you... well, me and Sora will protect you with our lives, whatever the cost. That's a promise I won't break."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:59 pm
"Thank you, Ryu." Sara thanked him then asked, "Just curious, do you have a computer that has access to any hospital and medical records? The reason why I ask is that I want to know if Sora and I are really sisters."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:14 am
User Image"I have one back at Old Olwen, but the satellite dish used for the connection is damaged. It'll take some time to repair. Other than that, the nearest hospital is in New Raccoon City, but it's completely infested with face-nommers." Ryu then turned on the radio and sighed deeply. "By the way... sorry for hurting your wrist. I still can't believe I did that, I just lost it. Gah, I feel horrible."  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff