Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:19 pm
User ImageRyu wiped away his tear and quietly said "The old military base 60 miles from here. They have an old missile silo there." He then closed his eyes tightly. "Forgive me... for everything I have done. What I did was a mistake." He then picked up his gun and held it tight. "He did this to me... he's responsible... and he'll pay!" [[Prototype reference XDD]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image
Haiku rolled her eyes, a whole new demeanor taken over. "That's all fine and dandy but, When are we taking off??"

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:23 pm
*he herd the sounds of a confession escape Ryu's mouth and that told him that he was able to shake himself free from greed. he then walked down stairs cause he was a little thirsty. he opened the fridge once he got to the kitchen and then grabbed a can of coke-cola. he sat down on one of the chairs and cracked the can open. the sound of the gas escaped the can before he took the first mouthful.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:24 pm
"Thank you, Ryu," Sora thanked him then looked at Haiku, "Ready to go or should we rest before going after him? The choice is entirely up to you." Sora said as she reloaded all her guns and awaited Haiku's answer.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image
Haiku groaned a bit before answering"Guess we can rest up, you know, humans need their rest..."She turned and locked herself in a room with an agitated huff

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:33 pm
*he herd the door shut above him as he was kind of worried of what just went on. he let out another sigh as he took another sip of pop. he wondered how powerful wesker was cause he never met this person before.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:33 pm
"Yeah you're right, night all." Sora said as she exited the room and found an unoccupied room, locked the door behind her and fell asleep on her bed after locking the windows as well.

~~~~~

Sara had hidden herself in some trees nearby and looked through all the windows of Ryu's home and seen the commotion that happened within. She knew Wesker had told Ryu to kill Sora but from what she seen Ryu defied Wesker's orders so as a loyal employee she was Sara phoned Wesker about Ryu's defiance. "Wesker, Ryu didn't kill Sora. She's still alive, what should we do about this?" Sara asked as she continued to look into the house with her pair of binoculars.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:35 pm
User ImageRyu stepped up to Haiku annd conversed with her.

"What are you, exactly? I'm curious."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
Haiku laughed slightly."Simple terms-a monster. They tested me with pretty much EVERYTHING they had. I was in the Nemesis program. I excelled and kept my body's form without mutation, besides my eyes- eye. I hide behind This Form"Haiku ripped at her sweater, gesturing to her body."If you saw the scars...or what I really am"Haiku laughed again, pulling down her sweater to examine the slash scar rippling over her shoulder down her back."T-virus, G-virus, and many others swirl in this cess pool of a body."

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:00 pm
User ImageRyu chuckled. "If I didn't see the freakiest things there is to see, that would scare me." He then added "Be right back, I have the munchies." He ran downstairs and came back up 2 minutes later, chewing on a bag of beef jerky. He said with jerky in his mouth "So anyways, nothing really surprises me anymore. I just..." Ryu ripped out his gun and aimed it out the open window. "Someone's watching us."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
Haiku immediately extended her nails and tensed her body, which was now turning a pale blueish green in color as she focused on releasing her energy.she growled as she caught sight of the intruder.

[[I has to go to beeeeeeeeeeed]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 pm
"Sh*t," Sara cursed as she manuvered herself to the back of the tree and slowly climbed down to give herself some time to get away and get back to Wesker before Ryu found her. 'I gotta get out of here fast! I have to stick to the shadows to I can't be made out easily.' Sara thought as she ducked low and manuvered in the dark easily hoping to get far from the house before Ryu came out with his gun and shot her.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
Haiku left no time for mistake and dove out the window after her, easily spotting her prey in the night."I see you sweetie..."She laughed as she sped up, tackling the woman to the ground and holding her nails centimeters from her throat. haiku called for Ryu and Sora and pressed the nails against her throat"Don't move b**ch"

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:15 pm
User ImageRyu walked up to the woman and held a gun to her temple. "Tell me what you heard before I blow your cute head off in a split second."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:23 pm
Sara huffed at what Ryu said and spoke, "I heard everything Ryu, you're probably going to regret defying Wesker's orders. He told you to kill Sora and what do you do, you didn't even bother pulling through. Tsk, tsk, tsk, is it because your target was a woman or was it because she is somehow important to you?" Sara then looked at Haiku then asked, "So Haiku, how's your life been going? A total hell I presume?"

~~~~

Sora heard Haiku call her name and in a split second Sora unlocked her window, jumped into a tree and shimmied her way down and ran to Haiku and Ryu who seem to have a woman at gunpoint and claw point. "What's going on here?" Sora asked as she got a good look at the woman and her eyes went wide, "Why the hell do you look like me?" "I don't know you tell me. But then again I may not live long enough to even hear your response if things progress as they are." the woman spoke as she looked back to Haiku and Ryu with all emotion gone from her.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff