Reply Recycle Bin
Realm of Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 am
Kiza sighed. "Again?" Kiza had the voice of a little brat not wanting to do it again. Kiza sat down. He slowly concentrated his feelings and thoughts to a deep slumber as he tried to feel his chakra and "See" the chakra in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:17 pm
Akita watched as the natural chakra seemed to be moving slowly around Kiza. It seemed to dance around him and not be absrobed. He looked at Pain as they had the same thought.

"Try harder Kiza. It doesn't seem to be working just yet."  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:07 am
Kiza closed his eyes. controlled his inner chakra and tried to absorb the natural chakra. "This is harder then I was expecting." Kiza didn't say a word for he said this sentence in his mind. Kiza kept trying and trying after a while it finally felt as if he was gathering the outer chakra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm
The two watched the natural chakra slowly congeal onto Kiza's pores and slowly merge with him. Though it was happening slowly, he would still need to balance his chakras, the true;y difficult part.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 am
Kiza suddenly felt a great rage from within and before Kiza could think of any possibilities. A bright glow of red that quickly went into a dark red came out of Kiza like a explosion. The chakra of the dark red matter was followed with a Fox face with just little signs of a wolf. This brought the climate to change. The air became suddenly very very cold. Trees started to form icicles and freezing rain started to hit the Earth.

Pain and Akita could hear a growling noise coming somewhere close. Each breath of Kiza let out dark chakra. The area around Kiza wasn't very large from one knee to the other was the area around Kiza and that area was looking as if it was burnt.

Kiza inhaled deeply. "..." Nothing was said but sent animals with a shiver down their spine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:40 pm
"Hmm?" Pain exclaimed as he noticed birds flying away from them. When he turned back to Kiza thats when it happend...

A bright glow of red that quickly went into a dark red came out of Kiza like a explosion. Trees were bent back almost to the breaking point. Pain put up his arms to protect from the sudden shockwave and focused chakra to his feet to hold him in place. Akit held himself close to the ground and bit onto Pain's pant leg to keep from blowing away.

The chakra of the dark red matter was followed with a Fox face with just little signs of a wolf. This brought the climate to change. The air became suddenly very very cold. The remaining trees started to form icicles and freezing rain started to hit the Earth.

Pain and Akita were pelted by the icicles until Pain created a small hood of earth above them. "What the heck was that?!" Pain asked in shock. "I feel and uneasy presence within that boy." Akita answered.

Pain and Akita could hear a growling noise coming somewhere close. Each breath of Kiza let out dark chakra. The area around Kiza wasn't very large from one knee to the other was the area around Kiza and that area was looking as if it was burnt. "Look," he said refering the the small burnt area, "How is it possible that he has burned away the sacred snow of the Wolf Realm?!". Akita felt a shiver run down his spine.

"This is not good.... Kizamaki.... Kizamaki??"  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 am
Deep inside Kiza's conciseness. "What the Hell FOXY!!!" Kiza exclaimed. "Whats with all the rage!?" Kiza curse at him still.

The Fox growled at Kiza and huff and blew Kiza back with the huff. "That wolf." Was all he had to say for the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:04 pm
"Pain i believe the boy is possessed by his demon spirit.... its no longer safe to train him...."

"Agreed..... we have to stay calm and hope that Kiza can gain control again.... or we may have a fight on our hands... Kizamaki! Fight the power and take control! Do not succum to the influence of the demon!"  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:04 pm
Kiza got up and walk towards them. "No longer safe to train me!" Kiza dash to Pain at lighting speed and threw his arm up to Pain's neck and tried to grab it and hold him up into the air. "You tell you pet to back off before I kill it." Kiza's fox hated this wolf for many reasons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:06 pm
Pain was lifted off the ground and Akita reacted. He pounced and grabbed onto Kiza's forearm bitting down full force to make him let go. Pain slid a chakra rod from his sleeve and prepared to stab it through Kiza' wrist.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:11 pm
Kiza's hand that was holding Pain left his neck and to the figure of a fist cutting through the air and proceeding to hit the wolf. In this action Kiza attempted to hit the wolf in the face to send him back into the distance and to get off Kiza's arm.

"Fox I'm tired of you and your little outbreaks. LET ME HAVE MY FRIGGIN BODY BACK NOW!!!" Kiza demanded. His Fox spoke in the Fox language. Kiza understood him because of the bond they had. Kiza spoke back to him and fi8nally got his body back.

Kiza came back to the real world and fell back to the ground. "Oh man I feel weird." Kiza said knowing what had he done. Kiza got up and bowed to Pain apologizing for the actions that took place moments ago. Kiza ask Pain if it would be alright to continue the Sage training.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:11 am
Akita was struck by the punch, and because of the awesome force behind it was sent deep into the forest through numerous trees.

As he regained control of his body and bowed, Pain grimaced at him. "He could have killed Akita! How could he lose control so easily, then regain it so calmly? Training him will be trifflinh indeed....Allow me to check on Akita first!" He said as he ran off into the forest to find his companion. "What are we really dealing with here?"  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm
Another rage came from Kiza's Fox. "Whats wrong with you." Kiza confused at why his Fox his so mad.

The Fox growled. "For some reason I'm growing and I don't know why this is meant to be done before I get place to a body. Ask that other two legged person about this." The Fox seemed yelling.

"PAin why not just send your paths looking for him. I have some rather important questions for you. Well more of my Fox has some very important questions." Kiza said poking him with a stick  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm
"My paths are training my pupil." He said as he was going deeper into the forest. He would answer the questions when he returned. After a minute of following the broken tree limbs and trees, he found Akita rested against a half broken tree, unmoving. "Akita! Akita! Are you ok? Are you able to move?"

Akita groaned, "I'll be fine.... I'll make it...". Pain whistled with his fingers. A rustle was heard and numerous smaller wolves came from the brush to his location. "You have summoned us?". "Yes, take Akita to the Healer. He has suffered major injuries and most likely internal damage as well. Be careful and move quickly!". The wolves nodded as did as they were told.

Pain got up and returned to the area where Kiza was. He let out a deep sigh, "Okay, now what did you want to ask me?"  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 pm
Kiza gulped. "My fox doesn't know why he is growing. He said this takes place before he gets sealed into a body. He doesn't know why this is happening. It explains his rage I guess." Kiza bowed again and went back to standing tall and straight.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff