Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm
*he smiled then thought that he was no better. he didn't have any markings on his uniform that would give him away however at the moment he didn't care "well that's good, you probably had just as much fun as i did in the military." he said with a subtle laugh as his accent was still there. you can take the russian out of russia but you can't russia out of the russian.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:06 pm
"I had to admit it was fun while it lasted and I did get into some pretty interesting situations during some missions, but out of my last mission I learned that sometimes its hard to trust people...including family." Sora exhaled sharply then laid down on the floor and stared at the ceiling, "After my last mission I was hoping to live a peaceful, stress-free life but no some terrorist had to go and release a virus for giggles and grins. These days I wonder what's going through the minds of those people now-a-days"  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:23 pm
*he looked to Sora that was now on the floor and asked "people on the black market?" he asked calmly as he took another glup of water. he waited for and answer however his counter intel tactics were as sharp as a tack.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:21 am
Ryu, holding his desert eagle and keeping his short katana in it's sheath, walked through the room and opened the door to the outside world. "I'm going to the labs... Theres something I gotta do." He then walked outside then got on his 10-Speed bicycle then took off quickly.
'Albert Wesker... Why do you want me at the labs so badly?'  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:12 am
"Yeah I guess that's the kinds of people, all they care about is money." Sora replied to Nicholai then heard Ryu leave the house saying that he was going to the labs, "Ryu, wait I don't think its a good idea to go out alone!" Sora called out after she got up off the floor and ran to the door in hopes of stopping Ryu but she was too late. "Couldn't he wait till sunrise?! What's in the labs that's soo important to a freelance mercenary?" Sora asked herself while contemplating on whether to go after Ryu or stay with Nicholai.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:38 am
*he finished the last of his water and laid back on the couch. he saw Sora trying to catch Ryu before he left. he got comfy and this time he stretched and yawned and tried to get some sleep while laying on the couch.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 am
Deciding to go after Ryu, Sora looked back to Nicholai and said, "Just make yourself at home, don't go into Ryu's room and don't burn the house down or let any zombies in." then she left the house with all her guns and keys to her bike and sped off to see what Ryu was up to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:55 am
*he herd her words softly and nodded before he laid back down on the couch. he had one decent weapon that he use to fend off zombies if the situation arrised however he didn't care for the time being. he was just tired and needed some actual sleep. he slept peacefully on the couch as he was sprawled out.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:23 am
Relying on her memory Sora made her way to the labs hoping that she could catch Ryu there. Though she had to stop on more than one occasion to kill zombies that were in her way, raid a gun shop for ammo and to refill her bike with gas that she took from cars that were wrecked but still had gasoline inside. 'Ryu, what's going on? Why did you take off like that? What at the labs that you need to do?' she thought after taking off to get to the labs.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:09 pm
~Minutes Later~

Ryu logged onto a computer using a stolen ID card from a dead scientist. "Now then, where are those files..?" He browsed around, and looked for the files which hold the clues for the antidote for the virus that has been unleashed... with the intention of deleting them, erasing them from history forever.
'I'm just doing it for the money.'  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:19 pm
"What exactly are you doing Mr. Azore?" a woman with similar features to Sora stepped out into the open from a dark corner of the room. "You wouldn't happen to be looking for the potential cure to the virus then deleting the information from existence because believe me that would be the worst mistake of your life." she told the freelance mercenary in a dark tone of voice as she leaned against one of the tables in the room.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:23 pm
Ryu stopped typing and smirked. He then turned around then leaned on the desk, looking at the strange woman with an evil smile. "Oh? I'm getting paid over 80 grand for this." He then pulled out his gun. "If I were you, I'd back away slowly then leave before I put 10 pounds of brass into that cute skull of yours."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:33 pm
"Who in the right mind would pay a mercenary 80 grand to dispose of information for the cure to this virus that's plagued New Raccoon?" Sara said to Ryu, slowly inching her hand towards her gun hidden in her coat, having the intention of only using it if Ryu Azore was going to cause some problems.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 pm
* a few hours later Nicholai woke up to a odd sound in the house or at least it was loud enough to be in the house. he search the whole house with the exception of Ryu's room out of respect of course however he couldn't find the source of the sounds. he looked out the window to see a bright set of lights pointing toward the house. Nicholai didn't know what to make of it.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:04 pm
Thanks to Sora's enhanced hearing she heard something from the vacinity of Ryu's haven and immediately remembering that Nicholai was asleep and recovering from his incident with the Hummer Sora did a U-turn and began heading back to the house. Getting close to the house she noticed that there were bright lights pointing at the house, not risking getting mistaken for an infectee she slowed down her bike and walked it a back way to the haven. 'What the hell is going on? Who is that?' Sora mentally asked herself as she kept an eye out to make sure she didn't get ambushed.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff