Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:50 pm
The mage took his glasses from the floor and put them on as he walked towards his mansion on the outskirts of the city. Zeramir found a figure new to his eye coming closer on the other side of the path, Zeramir let the stranger go on but stoped waiting for him to stop to."A vampire angel crossing the night the alleys of this here world...are you looking for blood? Enlightenment? Anyhow I am helping any halfling that needs help...may it be evil good or neutral at that..." Puts his glasses in place with his center finger."I am Zeramir may I know this angels name?..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:13 pm
[[Crap I'm sorry]]

Sayo sighed softly as she pulled down the sunglasses off of her face and walked into a small dark building. Still no news from anything had hit her lately and she was almost starting to think everything had died down. Unforutnately that was only in her dreams. Sitting down by the counter at the small cafe she ordered a coffee and started sipping it quietly in her seat.

The rain seemed almost endless at this point but coming in out of it was a relief that she could only feel right now but as soon as the coffee hit her she slowly warmed up. No one had decided to send word of anything at all and it was slowly becoming hard to trust people once again. Looking down upon others she slowly regreted some of the relations she had built at the time. But informates were informates and there was nothing she would be able to do about them.  

Raelin Li

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:06 pm
Julianna once again went outside to get some fresh air. When she stood outside going about, she felt the wind blowing her hair. She sighed, and said,"Ahhh... what a nice view, and breeze... =)".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:01 pm
"So Shuyin you think that child has the power to stop what's going to happen eventually?" the Mysterious man spoke as Him and Shuyin were hiding in the shadows of a dark alley.

"Yes, I belive he does," Shuyin took his hood off as he looked at the Man.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:01 pm
*Passed by the vampire and even though he never answered the mage didnt think it was to important. Zeramir walked a few blocks and saw sayo through the glass on the cafe and entered it to sit besides her."Hello again miss..."His hair was driping wet and covering most of his face only one red eye stood out."can I ofer you another drink?...It doesen't seem to be going well tonight..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:37 pm
Ah.. her employer had come into her life once again. Fate had crossed the paths of these two people and had brought them colliding with eachother. Turning her head towards Zeramir she faintly smiled and nodded to his offer of a drink.

"That would be nice.."she said softly as she looked down at the empty mug that sat infront of her. She hadn't meant to drinking it so quickly, but a lot of the food and drink she ate and drank ended up the same way. She would make it a note to herself to drink this next one rather slowly and leisurely.

"So are you..?"she asked softly towards the mage as she moved a piece of hair from her face sighing.  

Raelin Li

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:24 pm
Shuyin stood next to the man once again but this time they made sure that they would not be spotted, "so what are you going to do next?"

"I'm not sure Shuyin I'm thinking I'll send a few friends after him to test him."

"Like who?" Shuyin turned and looked at him, "if your refering to me then i will on one condition."

"And what would that be?"

"You let......"

((Suspence it's a killer))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:53 am
"Am I what my lady? Gay? a virgin? drunk?" Said Zeramir smiling at her as he put his hand open in the air calling at the waitress saying"bring 2 more over here!" The mage brought his hair back with his hands and put his glasses back on.  

Zeramir

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:10 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:49 am
Zeramir scoffed and said"Everything is work with you isn't it?...Personally I just want to know what made such a beautiful young lady into a cold hearted killer"Taking her hair out from the front of her face Caressing it."Remember...it was not my choice for you to be my employee...it was yours...I would have liked your services more if they came out of friendship or similar beliefs..." The mage took his hand back for himself and looked out the window at the red moon on the depth of the night.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:07 pm
Standing on a build right across the street form where the mage was looking was Shuyin, he knew he had to test the poor kid but he also knew he could kill him if he went to far but hell it was for the life of someone. He jumped down and headed straight at the window with the look of a killer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:25 pm
As soon as Zeramir moved his hand away Sayo tucked her hair back behind her head allowing it flow down her back a little before she stuck it in a high ponytail. Her tiger-like ears twitched with a slight excitement as she heard fast approaching footsteps coming towards them.

"That story.. can be saved for a better time,"she said softly as she looked at him with a small smirk on her face."Are you expecting anyone to meet you here?"

With that small smile appeared on her face and with an outstreched hand came a metal block or so it seemed that was segmented into different parts stacked ontop of each other. The edges seemed to glisen with a sharp edge hinting others to keep away from her at the moment.

"The work I also do I guarding others, and tonight, I'd be happy to keep you safe.."she said softly looking into his eyes with a determined smile breaking into her features.  

Raelin Li

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:50 am
"My lady... How could I go on living knowing such a masterpiece was flawed while guarding me? I pay yo to fight as my ally...not to guard me as my butler.."A shadow engulfed his hand and his huge scythe appeared while with he put his other hand on his heart bowing before her."Let the games begin...By the way...I like your ears..."Sid the demon smiling for a bit while whatching the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:10 pm
A Black hole appeared in the middle of the door and a foot stepped out of the hole then a body it was Shuyin and his face had the look of Death on it," Well I was told to test you by my means," he stood there and drew his sword.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:19 pm
Sayo's ears twitched slightly as she winked at him a little.

"Aww.. glad to know you're concerned about my well being.."she said softly as she looked towards the door where indeed a very odd thing happened. A black hole appeared through it along with a foot and then a full sized human with a sword.

A small smirk formed on Sayo's face at this as she let the fan slowly stretch out revealing it's large sharp edges. From her other hand came another steel fan as they gleamed with a slight blue aura.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff