Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Radiant Garden: Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 pm
Therin noticed something. "Somethings not right, hmmmm." He looked around but couldn't place what had set him off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:51 am
Kaname nods, taking in this information.

"So you knew the Keybearer and his Nobody..." she trails off, thinking.

"The Organization created Therin, Master!" Risu adds helpfully.

Kaname looks at the pinkette, who nods in affirmation.

"Well then..."

But Kaname doesn't finish her sentence, because all of a sudden, she is overcome with a feeling of dread.

Her eyes widen as she realizes what it means.

'No...not here...not now...'

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:58 am
Therin suddenly starts giving of dark waves of energy. "Such flavorful darkness, I feel like drinking it dry." He gets an evil gleam in his eyes. Whatever is coming seems to have affected him greatly. "Come, let me taste your darkness." he calls out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 pm
*he studied Therin on how affected he is then starts to wlak torwards the area* Dont Follow me its my fight  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:48 am
Risu looks from Therin to Xanov. She wants to help Xanov, but she knows that he won't allow it, so she accepts his decision.

'Although I really don't know what we're supposed to do now...'

"We wait."

Risu blinks in surprise at her Master's words, before realizing that she must have said her thoughts aloud. Still...

"Wait for what, Master?"

Kaname puts up a hand, telling the girl to wait, and turns to address Xanov's back.

"Xanov-kun, I believe you know who you're up against. I wish you the best of luck," she calls out. Then, she turns to Risu.

"We wait and see...if we will have to fight." she murmurs. "Your companion has been corrupted by Darkness, after all. And judging from what he said, at the moment he is not to be trusted."

Risu blinks.

"Oh..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:03 pm
*he smiled back for a moment and a ovan moment comes* Dont worry *he puts a arm with a thumbs up high above him* "They cant kill me that easily." *he walks torwards the strange power*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 pm
A cloud of darkness surrounds Therin, and it closes around him, forming a small orb. This orb then moves towards the origin of the power.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 pm
*he looks at Therin* Make sure hes ok he dont look to good  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:54 pm
Kaname blinks in surprise at the boy's suddenly familiar behavior.

"Mei-chan, what...?" she whispers.

Risu sighs.

"Xanov-nii is what's left of Ovan-nii, Master. He's a Nobody. Ovan-nii's Nobody, to be specific. I know it's weird, but it can't be anything else. Not with how similar they are," she explains in a low tone.

Kaname nods to herself. 'So my theory wasn't far off. But still...'

"If Xanov-kun was injured by Mauka, doesn't that mean--"

"That Mauka is likely the one responsible for Xanov-nii's existence and Ovan-kun's 'absence?'"

"Yes, it does," the girl says, completing her Master's thought.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:55 pm
EDIT:

Kaname furrows her eyebrows, thinking. ‘If that’s so, then Mauka must be even stronger than I thought. And if that’s true…’ Her eyes widen in realization.

"Mei-chan, we must follow Therin-kun. If he's exposed to even more of Mauka's corrupted Darkness…he may be in danger of completely losing himself.”

Risu’s own eyes widen in horror…before narrowing in determination.

"Okay, then. Master, can you do that trick with your Keyblade for transportation?” she asks. Kaname, however, carefully looks away from her student.

“Are you sure? The last time I did that, you became…unwell…” she trails off, uncertain.

“I’m sure. It’s the only way we’ll be able to follow him. He’s already getting away!” she says, shaking her head as she gestures at the already distant orb.

Kaname sighs in resignation before spinning her Keyblade twice in her hand.

“If it’s the only way, I suppose we don’t have a choice. I just hope that you’ll be able to handle this better than you did last time…” As she finishes her sentence, her Keyblade is enveloped in light. When the light fades away, a scooter-like vehicle is floating in the Keyblade’s place.

Kaname steps on, and gestures for Risu to do the same. The girl complies, wrapping her arms carefully around her teacher’s waist. Kaname taps a bracelet on her wrist, and a dark blue barrier forms around the vehicle. This mode of transportation isn’t as common as gummi ships have become, but Nobuto Kaname is nothing if not traditional.

The Keyblade vehicle rises up into the air as Kaname presses hidden buttons on the console. Then, she squints into the distance, looking for… Aha! The dark orb... Locked. Then, teacher and student are flying after the orb.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 pm
The orb travels far and fast. The girls have a hard time keeping up with it. Eventually, the orb stops at Station Plaza. There a figure surrounded by darkness sits on the stairs, as if he was expecting them to appear. The orb bursts apart and Therin stands in it's place, Shroud of Darkness in one hand and swirls of dark energy in the other. That same evil gleam is there, but it is dimmed, as if he is trying to fight against the darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 pm
*Xanov looked back from the sensation but ignored it to find the evil feeling that was ahead to the castle and such he continued.*

*On top of a building Mauka looks at him walking by with his hood on and he grins*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 am
The darkness fades and the man is no longer there. Therin growls in anger. The darkness covers him and builds. Then a column of dark energy bursts from around him, leaping towards the sky. It strikes the barrier around the world and the heartless symbol can be seen for a few seconds. Then it fades and the darkness stops. The energy fades away and Therin stands there, but the darkness has covered him entirely.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:26 am
*once arriveing to the gates of the castle her gets surrounded by dusks* Perfect... just perfect *he draws his blade and fights against the dusks*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 pm
Therin looks over to the girls just as they reach the plaza and turns towards them. Instead of the evil gleam, they see tears streaming down his face. He staggers towards them. "Please, help me." He cries out to them. He gets to the center of the plaza and he collapses. Then the darkness swirls around him and forms a large sphere that hovers just above the ground.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff