Submit

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:14 pm
Quinn grabs alice by the waist and starts to run at super speed, his speed propelling his through one of the windows of the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:19 pm
Alice was surprised when she got grabbed by the waist. She looked up and saw Quinn and once they were inside she sighed.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:25 pm
Zach watches the knight almost literally vanish before his eyes. "Well then. Im guessing he went to the castle. Well then. Better late than never to try and kill a couple of guards." Zach laughs and begins heading towards town. The people of Chaos walked amongst the Pure, its just a matter of several of them had been yet to be invoked, or the Chaos inside them activated to full bloom. Now was the perfect oppurtunity to do so.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:32 pm
Quinn looks at Alice. "Tell the Empress we're under attack by a Bone. Then hide." Quinn jumps back out the window walking to the Bone, and kneeling. "On behalf of the kingdom, I offer to be your slave."  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:35 pm
Zach stops before even getting a chance to approach the main gate. "Slave. Look. I dont take slaves. I take victims!" Zach raises his scythe above his head and brings it down right over the Knight standing before him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:37 pm
Quinn screams out, and starts to heal back, falling to the ground.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:39 pm
monochrome-girl
Yui yawned and checked her clock.It was 10 pm!She closed the curtains and climbed in bed.Then she thought to go say g'night to her daughter.She climbed out of bed,pulled on her housecoat and walked into the corridor.Finding Lucia was easy since she was in the corridor also."What's wrong?Why are you up so late?"She put a hand on her shoulder.

~Lucia jumped when she heard her mother approached; she was still jumpy from the dream. She smiled at her mother, hoping that it wasn't too shaky.
'Nothing, Mother. I just thought I should find you and say goodnight.' She lied. She felt her nose flare slightly and knew that if her mother saw that, she'd know Lucia was lying. Inwardly, she cursed the little sign that gave her way when she was untruthful.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:44 pm
Alice ran to the Empress. "We are under attack please set the guards and archers to be ready to attack and you two hide." Alice bowed. "I must leave." Alice ran to her house and grabbed her handhold gun and her good bows and arrows and ran to the forest.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:44 pm
"Well aint that annoying." Zach lifts the knight up off the ground and smiles. A smile that would send chills up the spine of anyone here, even the Holy Knight. Zach's scythe vanishes and Zach punches the knight square in the chest, shattering almost every rib in his body before dropping him to the ground. "Recover from that Knight." Zach says as he begins to walk past him, once again heading towards the gate.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:48 pm
Quinn falls into a deep pit of nothingness.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:50 pm
Alice saw Zach and shoots him in the arm. "Hey lay off!" She said and jumped down from the tree. She blew the smoke from her gun and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:53 pm
~ Fortunately for Lucia, she was spared questioning from her mother, by Alice, the Student of Water. She was out of breath.
'We are under attack.' She said, and Lucia felt the panic in her chest return.
'You two hide.' She continued, and ran away to make preparations. Lucia looked at her mother, who had a grim face.
'Mother? Where do we hide?' she asked, feeling light-headed and panicky.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:58 pm
Zach feels the bullet hit him but it just falls to the ground, being nowhere near strong enough to pierce the bone that lay right under his skin. "Another nuisance to fill the list of victims for the day." Zach turns and slowly begins walking towards the girl that shot at him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:00 pm
Alice sighed as he walked towards her and she put the gun in her pocket and got ready to use water. "Can't you leave us all alone." She said and looked at Quinn.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:20 pm
"If I left you alone, then our friendly demons and vampires wouldnt be able to eat as much. Plus, i need to find some more hidden Chaos." Zach let out a hideous laugh and continued to approach the girl. His scythe had already re-appeared and was resting on his shoulder.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff