Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
please donate items Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:59 am
User Image art by Nessie
Shh! Twist is speaking...

Yes, I know about this guild's great gold donations. ^^
I am talking about the guild that says "I will give you free bla bla bla"...

For me, this guild is one of the most typical helpful guilds people love.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:05 am
=u=
ah, yes....
I love this guild so much
*hug guild*
biggrin

You know what I don't get/laugh at? People who start guilds saying that they'll give an easy way to earn free gold.
Not only to I see that there are no0b schmucks who join the stupid guild, but there's a high entry fee!
Yup! There's the way! Start a guild and see how many people will fall for the 'free' trick!
*sadism kicking in...*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:55 am
Yeah the guilds alright.

Although the crew could be more active. Good god, there's only 3 or 4 of us roaming around this place at any time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:40 am
June Malatesta
your really funni with that first post XD. you can be a comedian some day keep it up love ( :  

Pharoah Ali

oxalexis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:29 pm
June Malatesta
You know what I don't get, listening audience? I don't get why no0bs in their first month of gaia keep begging for expensive items that we work for. I can understand it if they've been questing it for months already and they need the last few donations to finally reach it, but to do nothing and expect to get whatever they ask for I find quite ridiculous. Regardless of if they're in a giving guild, I haven't yet heard of anyone who gave away a multi-K item...If you know someone who has, please let me know!
And I also don't quite understand the usernames of most of them No0bs....'wantsexask'? Are noobs incessantly horny? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Gaia was made for people to come online and satiate their testosterone levels...
*sigh*
This specific username cracks me up(no, not really)! 'Want sex ask'(taken apart), hm...I don't know whether I should use the word 'slut' or 'whore'.....oh well...but posting a username like that makes guys high on testosterone think that she's easy. I'm quit convinced that NO girl wants to be called either of those...maybe she's just lonely? e.e too bad for her... but also if she's like that I doubt she'll find a suitable guy EVER.
But, I guess she thinks that she'll find someone good to her if she's easy...guess what? TURN OFF TO EVERY DECENT MAN. And ask? With a username like that, I doubt they even need to ask!

OKAY! Rant over! biggrin
No, I don't quite care if I've insulted anyone, either. >:}

agreed completely.
(im not a noob; my actual account is jaydarlinnng
im switching to this one thoe)

[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items