Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Radiant Garden: Ansem's Computer Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:14 pm
*gasp*..ow...ugh..wut happen...whys the room nit destroyed.....must find a way out..*limps out of the computer room*....got to get out of here...ow gah *opens portal and steps in*  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:32 pm
*Naruk runs into computer room looking all around*
"Yua? Yua! Damn it!
"Dirty humans, what have they done with Yua?"  

Xake got it memorized

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:30 am
"Wait a moment"
*Holds out hand, and closes eyes*
"Hmm, portal residue. And it has Yua's feel to it. Damn, she must have teleported on accident."
*let's hand fall down next to side. Opens eyes*
"Well, at least I can follow her to the world she teleported to. But finding her is gonna be tough"
*opens portal and walks through*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 am
"ah poop the passage to the chamber closed." she said as she barely notices that. "oh well ill just retype everything." she said as she retyped everything in again and the passage opened again. "yay she will be pleased when i bring it back to her."  

shamon_yoh

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:12 pm
*teleports and arrives back in the room he woke up in* ..... *he shakes of the remains of the spell* Good thing i escaped...flooding someone with memories that aren't his...thats just wrong...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:17 pm
*he starts to pace back and forth contemplating what to do*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:57 pm
A faint whisper speaks to Xanov. "Well, I was wondering when you would return, Ovan."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:06 pm
(notice: that post was not spoken by my character. What you do with it is up to you)  

Saeed Jama

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 am
Therin and Risu step out of the portal in the room by Ansem's computer. "Here we are." He move over to it and begins searching it's files for Mauka.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 am
Risu glances around the room.

'Hm,' she thinks. 'I guess it looks like a normal computer room. Monitors, keyboard, Xanov pacing back and for--wait, what?!'

Sure enough, there's Xanov, pacing back and forth, with what appears to be a pensive look on his face.

"Xan-nii! You're here!" she cries, rushing over to the Nobody.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 pm
Therin glances over. "Well, guess we don't need to go looking for you." He goes back to searching the files. Then he comes across an extremely recent file addition mentioning Mauka's destruction of a key master academy. "Risu, Xanov, look at this. Apparently Mauka attacked an academy for new key masters. It says it was destroyed a few weeks ago. I'm willing to bet we can find something or someone there who can point us to him. The file was added only a few days ago, someone must have updated the information recently."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:34 pm
*Goes over and pushes Therin away to see the files*.....................*he then figures out something and starts to running outside to Radiant Gardens*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:02 pm
"Ya, Xanov your welcome." Therin says sarcastically and then sighs. "Well, guess we better follow him and make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble." It had only been a few days since he had met these two key masters, but it felt like they had been together for years.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:09 pm
*he ran because a picture of a female blader was pictured within a deep portion of the files his "Master" possibly. He Thinks as he runs* "I hope im wrong about this"  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items