Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:19 pm
Soon the room was swarming with ANBU and guards.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:21 pm
Kai then appears in the office with his Sharingan activated. Kai then looks back at the squad and says. I'll stay behind. Pain sent me here because he figured that it'd come to this. He said that I will be the Hoshikage and is sending some reinforcements to help me regain control. Head back to the village and I'll handle things here." Kai says calmly  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

Phoenix Ktp

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Hana was supprised a bit when the Hoshikage fell on the floor dead she wasn't expecting that outcome from her combination and cherish's. Though she was a bit suprised she didn't show it at all and instead just stared blankly at his lifeless corpse. Soon she heard Kai come into the room and glanced towards him while he talked. "Err. Right." Hana shot a glance towards cherish who had given the killing blow to the kage and waited for her to begin to walk. Hana looked towards Chojo also seeing what both of their reactions were. She seemed to fiddle with her fingers slightly thinking about many things but was atleast happy that there wasn't going to be a war even if it ended up meaning they had to take his life. Hana did wonder if there was any possible way that they could have just captured him and forced him out of the dissision but it was to late for that and she knew it.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:58 pm
the hoskigakure anbu began to battle it out with kanji as the leaf reinforcements arrived. people began to riot in the streets at the announcement of the kage's death.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:00 pm
Kai takes out one katana from his back and another from his waist. Kai then clamps the two katana together making a staff with blade tips on the end on both sides. Kai then swings in around the the air , Kai then focuses dark aura into the staff. "Come on show me what you got." Kai said excitedly  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:05 pm
the anbu collectively attempted a water prison jutsu on Kai as the guards blocked Hana and the others' escape route.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:09 pm
As the anbu rush at me. Kai quickly thrusts his staff forward, hitting one anbu in the chest area. Kai then flips over the anbu's head attempting to kick another out the gigantic window in the Hoshi Kage's office

(Pain should I auto hit the less powerful anbu. And you will rp as the stronger anbu?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:14 pm
(nah. i got it. provided my internet acts right.) but if i take too long to reply, do it.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 pm
(Ok where do I start again XD)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:21 pm
( Are we supposed to help also or just stop now? Help right? Lol I wasn't expecting The hoshi kage to die I expected him to get caught and do one last move giving us no choice but to kill him. )  

Phoenix Ktp

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:22 pm
**go ahead and help. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:28 pm
Pain - 3 days grace
**go ahead and help. XD

(Can we fight now?)  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:05 pm
yea  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:40 am
( very sorry not been active we have had alot of tests and exams this week so are we fighting or running?? confused  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200