Submit

Twilight?
  Yes
  No
  What the stars? I see them every night
View Results

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:42 am
A few of my friends ganged up on me and made me read both Twilight and New Moon, and I must say, I'm immensely glad that they did, as both books are amazing. I can't wait for Eclipse. It's available in only 33 days. heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:00 pm
heck yes I love that book and the sequal to it (new moon) and am dying waiting for the next one. How in the world would you be freaked out it is the best book ever. are we even talking about the same book? twilight by stephenie meyer?  

dirt bike girl

Tickle Toe Bob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:55 am
Tis' the best book in the world!! I can't wait for Eclipse to come out!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:27 pm
Tickle Toe Bob
Tis' the best book in the world!! I can't wait for Eclipse to come out!!

Only 17 day and 7 and a half hours-ish. heart
Did you know you can read the first chapter at her website?

kel aka gandy

dirt bike girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:28 am
Only like 4 more days until it comes out. YEAH YEAH. I am like way like freaked out I can't even think staight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:57 am
Whoot! I just preordered Eclipse from Amazon. I can't wait! 1 day, 10 hours til it comes out!

kel aka gandy

Minako85

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:09 am
How I envy you...here in Italy New Moon was released just in April...so I'll have to wait for Eclipse untile next year... sad
The books are released always very late here,with few exceptions.

Anyways,I read the two books and I really enjoyed them.I hope Eclipse will be that good too! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:01 am
Minako85
How I envy you...here in Italy New Moon was released just in April...so I'll have to wait for Eclipse untile next year... sad
The books are released always very late here,with few exceptions.

Anyways,I read the two books and I really enjoyed them.I hope Eclipse will be that good too! 3nodding

That sucks. Seriously.

I can't wait for my copy of Eclipse to come in the mail. Amazon says it's on the truck coming to my house...but it's yet to arrive... sad

kel aka gandy

Angleic Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:15 am
The third one's coming out soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:02 pm
the third one is amazing
i think i like it the best
i thought that every one had heard of this book though
i guess its just because i like this book so much  

alive-person

Crowlow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:56 pm
hmm never read this book/series ill have to look into it (if you would be soo kind as to post and overview of the book to me on the forums I'd be very greatful) smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:55 pm
I was coerced into reading the first two, and I got the third one for myself. I like the books, but I hate that EVERY FEMALE WHO READS THEM ENDS UP AN EDWARD CULLEN FANGIRL! Why cannot anyone have any appreciation for Jacob Black? I do. We are two cards of the same suit, him and I. Imperfect, but still willing to try our best for the ones we love, and our love is always unrequited.  

The Vorpal Tom

Gimpy53182

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:18 pm
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!! IT"S THE BEST I TRIED TO BUY THE THIRD ONE BUT MY MOM SAID NO!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:37 pm
Okay I have a question are all you people for a movie twilight?? Because I'm not there NEVER going to find the perfect edward ion some websites i've seen all the guys they suggest have Black hair edward has RED/COPPER!!!!  

Gimpy53182

Iana_Rosterbom

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:49 am
I've read the book and I really love it! I can't wait for the next installment! 4laugh  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff