Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:38 pm
"Of course you can come in. Its been along time hasnt it Arc?" Sora said. "Who are you?" she asked skeptically not knowing if she should trust this guy or not. "But most importantly why are you down here its dangerous....."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm
Arc grinned, so she did remember. Since she had already let herself into this girls room, she went on. “Oh, Toby? Nah, he’s harmless to our kind. You can trust him, he’s just a big ol’ teddy bear!” Arc giggled, grabbing hold of Toby by the neck and hugged him close. “Anyway,” she let go of Toby and began to walk around the girls room, inspecting things. “I’ve simply come to chat with you about something. I’ve got something coming up, and I was wondering if you wanted in on it…”she said, finally becoming serious. “Toby, watch the door…we don’t want any unexpected guests,” she said, looking more serious then she ever could pretend to be. “Sora, how would you feel about getting out of this Hell hole and off into freedom?” Arc said, turning towards the girl as she spoke.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:36 pm
User ImageThe girl inquired who he was, commenting that it was dangerous down here. Before he could even answer, Arc said that he was harmless to them and "just a big ol' teddy bear!". As she hugged him, Tobias growled and looked at the Dragon Girl. "That's hardly the case. Tobias. And if I didn't know who you were, I'd tell you the same thing," he said to Sora.

Tobias was on the command and closed the door, looking out of the little window. "I'm on it, Arc!" he mumbled. Tobias was actually a bit excited to be getting out of here. He'd never been outside the courtyard before, and that was barely outside.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 pm
"You guys are trying to get out of here?! Hells yeah im in!!" Sora said ecstatically. "So when is this gonna happen?"  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:40 am
User ImageTobias whipped around and hissed at Sora. "Keep it down, kid! You this want s**t blown before we even get started?" he whispered. "Look, this was Arc's idea to come down here. You know what happened and you're right, it's dangerous as all hell down here. If I wasn't such a success, I'd be down here myself! Now tomorrow, me and Arc are gonna short the system to the courtyard electric fence. We got one shot with a five minute window so you have to be ready."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:30 pm
"Don't doubt me Tobias, I'm not that dumb. And this room is nearly sound proof now since... the little incident with Arc...." She said the last bit so low no one could hear anything but a mumble.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:34 pm
User ImageTobias could already tell that he was going to butt heads with her on more than one occasion. But now was not the time for arguing. "Whatever. That's basically the plan though. Tonight, pack all the s**t that's important to you. Hide it until we come for you. It's gonna be pretty early since the State Alchemist is coming tomorrow. If we aren't gone by the time they get here, Arc's stuck entertaining him." he explained. They couldn't stay much longer. The guards would be back for one, and he had to meet Arc's dad for his check-up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 pm
"Ok but ill bet that the first place the State jackass is gonna come down here first sowe will have a lot of time just make sure that if you come down here make sure you stay hidden." Sora said. "And I can probably see if i can go into the courtyard because of good behavior."  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:17 am
User ImageThis kid thought people outside these walls knew she existed. Naive as always. Tobias laughed and leaned on the door. "Listen kid, they don't even know this floor exists! The scientists don't tell anyone that there's a lower level. They come here to see the amazing bird-girl thing they always here about! They just wanna see Arc dance around like some stupid wind up doll! They want Arc!" he said angrily.

Tobias hated that Arc had to be put through that. It wasn't fair. She never complained though. Not once. She was doing it for her father, the jerk. He calmed down a bit and said, "Anyway, don't worry about good behavior. If they don't let you out, fight your way out! You hear me?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 am
Sora felt her anger rising. "Ok this is what you DONT know, Tobias. Half of them come to see Arc but the other half come here for the Furur to see how the 'experiments' are doing. Especially ME. They want to see if they can find a away to control me! And do NOT call me kid call me by my name or don't talk to me at all! And there is only one thing i really need and that is with me at all times so Im ready to go now." Calm down Sora this kid is just a nuisance. Don't freak just calm down.... The last thing you need is for the idiots to come down here.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:06 am
User ImageTobias did not, in fact, know that. He probably should've realized it though. There was nothing he could say or do to deny the fact that until now, that knowledge was beyond him. Well now he did. Tobias still didn't like Sora though. Having to deal with her would be a serious annoyance on a day-to-day basis.

Tobias only kept his cold stare on her for a moment before grabbing Arc by the wrist and pulling her along. "Whatever, we got stuff to do. If you're not ready by the time we come and get you, we're leaving you!" he said closing the door behind them. As they began to walk back, the guards were returning.

((oh tobias! when will you lose that childish attitude! lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:47 pm
"Fine jackass." Sora said as they left. She knew he was seriously gonna piss her off. She put her hand on the scar she got when she was transformed into the chimera. Just as long as the demon doesn't come out I'm good. She thought as she collapsed on her bed.

((Well Sora isnt helping much....but toby needs to calm down he is acting like a hormonal teenager {no offence} lolz))  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 pm
Before Arc knew it, the two began to argue like siblings over the last cookie in the cupboard. “Now now, there’s no need-” she was cut off with more bickering, “If we could all just-” more snipping,” Now that’s not very-” it was becoming overwhelming now. Arc really didn’t do well when it came to breaking up a fight. “It’s not that-” damn, cut off again by Toby pulling her along. Before Toby had slammed the door shut, Arc managed to say one last word to Sora, “We wont leave without you, seeing you later!” she giggled.

Toby was such a hot head sometimes, but Arc still smiled. “Oh goody, someone new to be with. We’re all like one big family! Speaking of family…”Arc said, slowing their passé, “I’m sure my father can wait just a little longer. If he asks. Tell him I made you play with me, he wont fight that,” Arc said, sounding serious. “There’s one more place I need to go…before we leave,” she said, sounding sad. “And…I really need you to come with me for this,” her hands shuck. “I don’t have to will to go by myself for this one,” she laughed.

Without even asking Toby if it was alright, Arc pulled him along the corridors, deeper and deeper into the Underworld. Finally they arrived at a place that even Toby wouldn’t know about. There were two guards stationed at the door of this place. “Evening boys!” Arc said to the two.

“Good evening Mistress Arc, he’s been wondering about you for a while now. He’ll be pleased,” they said. One of the guards turned and unlocked the door. “Take as much time as you need,” they said.

“Thank you boys, oh! He’s with me!” she smiled as the guards began to eye Toby with curiosity. “Don’t worry Toby…”Arc said as they both entered the room.

The room resembled a nursery of some sort. The walls were painted with old nursery rhymes. A cow jumping over a moon and all sorts. The floor was scattered with toys of all kinds. It sort of resembled Arc’s room in someway.

“Mommy!” sounded a voice from across the room.

Arc looked up to see a young boy with white hair, blue eyes, wings and a wolf tail. “Noah!” she smiled as the little boy came running up to Arc and gave her a big hug as she kneeled down for him. Arc pulled Noah up into a hug and stood. “Toby, this is Noah…my son,” she said with a smile that hide more pain then Toby could have ever imagined.

((I'm sorry for not posting in a while. But I'm back!))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm
User ImageArc assured Sora that she wouldn't be left behind. If she wasn't ready, she sure as hell would be! By now Tobias had calmed down for the most part. He was going to find some way to stall for time, but Arc had it taken care of already. There were headed to some area Tobias didn't even know about!

Eventually, they came to a heavy door at which two guards were stationed. They seemed to be expecting her, saying that 'he' would be happy to see Arc. Once they were let in, they seemed to be in the room of a child. Tobias soon found out that this room did indeed belong to a child. Noah was his name. And Arc...was his mother. He was a double halfling, bearing wings and and a wolf tail. Looking at the boy, Tobias just about snapped because he knew where this kid had come from. He couldn't do that in front of the kid though. He sighed and smiled a little. "Hey Noah. I'm Toby!" he greeted placing his hand upon the child's head.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm
Arc smiled, seeing Toby hadn’t reacted as she had feared. It’s true…this child was the result of a naive Arc a few years back. The boys father was a wolf Halfling, the same one who had taken advantage of her four years back. Along with Arc being hospitalized for a month, she was also confined to her room for the period of her pregnancy. Noah was the first “attempt” at a Halfling breeding naturally. He was a success, obviously. So Arc’s father had decided to keep him around for observation. Arc hugged her child close, kissing him on his head. “Noah, why don’t you tell Toby how old you’re going to be today!?” Arc smiled.

The small boy’s tail wrapped between his legs, he wasn’t used to anyone other then his mother coming to see him. “I’m gonna be four today! Today’s my birthday!” he said, quickly forgetting his insecurities and reverting back to a child’s innocent cheerfulness. “That’s why you came, right Mama!?” he smiled to his mother.

Arc smiled, “That’s right! I’m going to celebrate your birthday with you. I even got you a cake, one of the guards will be coming in soon to deliver your cake and present. You thought I forgot, didn’t you?” she giggled. How could she ever forget about something like that? The memories still haunt her at night sometimes. Even so, he was her son, and she loved him.

“Noah blushed, caught in his own doubt. “Well…you’re so busy sometimes that you forget to come visit me,” he admitted. Noah looked at Toby again. There was something about this guy that had Noah set off. He seemed…different then his mother. He was obviously not female like his mother, he knew that much. There was just…something…

The door opened to reveal a guard with a cake, and another with a box wrapped with colorful paper. They were in and out just as quickly as they had arrived.

Noah quickly forgot about his curiosity and jumped from his mothers arms. “Present! And cake!” he screamed and ran over to it.

Arc giggled, grabbing hold of Toby’s hand and pulling him over to the cake and present, “I hope you don’t mind coming with me to celebrate my sons birthday…it’s a joyous day…after all,” she said with a mixture of sadness and happiness that can only be understood by someone who has felt that way before in their lives. “Blow out the candles and make a wish Noah!” Arc smiled.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff