Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+] [L-N] [P-UL] The Last Dance (Perry Original RP) OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm
Niko felt the hand on his shoulder and his expression returned from that of a fuming child to more mature one. He followed after Bill after the crewmember had told them to take a seat, sighing softly and smiling to himself like he always did. Though his smile didn't seem to last long, considering Louie's 'second in command' came stalking in, as if he owned the place, which he might have for all Niko knew. The boy blushed slightly as his roughly learned talents were complimented but he stood up for Bill.

"Well, Bill-sama must be a very good dancer to have been accepted as well. I have no doubt that he's better than I am." the Japanese smiled again before he just listened to the two talk, tilting his head. Adrian seemed to be very cold towards Bill and it made Niko curious, yet he said nothing about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 pm
Louie finally finished up the last of the auditions he now came out to meet his new members. "Hello you two..I hope Adrian is being nice." he said chiding the other dancer slightly since he knew he very well might not be. "Welcome to the troupe there will be rooms here for you two to stay in..I will be asking the director what our next performance will be soon and we will get you both yours parts for out next show..after that we can begin practicing." he said fanning himself a bit he was very hot. "As for me..I need to go stretch and practice been so busy haven't done that today you guys can join me if you wish." he offered he had not intended that offer to be for Adrian as well but he knew the other would follow him anyway. ((ack sorry cousins are over not much time on my hands)))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:17 pm
Another member walked into the room then. He was bare foot and his feet were bruised and bleeding in places. He didn't seem to mind however. He was shirtless and sweaty, still short of breath from the intense dancing he had just done. The mute went silently over to the vending machine that was near by the group and got himself a water.

It was then that he noticed the other troupe members with the newbies. He walked over to them and took out his diary, turning the pages to a particular page. He tapped Louie's shoulder and showed him the page.

Who are they?

He had never seen the two boys before. Were they knew members that had passed the audition. He looked up at Adrian and noticed he had that same look on his face. He mentally sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 am
((ackh!! I totally didn't see you had posted!!))

"Don't you worry, he's being nice enough with us." Bill said with a smile to his admired Louie. "I'm very happy to be able to stay and work with you so I'll be doing my best."
He listened to Louie tell them the next scheduling and he nodded and his smile widened bright with happiness at the prince of the stage's offering.
"I have just changes into the jeans, but I can put on comfortable clothing for trainibg. I'll go change and join you on the training as you offered, it wouldn't be wise refusing such great opportunity. Gimme five minutes and I'm ready. Are you coming as well Niko?" he said to Louie and then asked his new friend and job mate.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 am
Louie turned to the mute member of their little troupe and smiled. "They are the two new people I just added to the troupe But I think they can introduce themselves." he looked down and saw the other was injured and gasped. "Again?! You need to stop doing that...I don't know why you torment yourself so..come on I'll get the first add kit and bandage you up ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:20 pm
The jibe at his being nice only brought a smile.

Adrian tutted and got the first aid kit for him at a run. However bad-tempered, he never took physical injuries lightly. One could mend a broken pride. A broken leg, that didn't end, killed you career, in this line of work. He handed it over, expression blank. "Here."  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:22 pm
Arrow sighed, defeated and took a seat. He knew better than to argue. While he waited he stared at the new members for a full minute before he smiled at them. He took his diary out and wrote something before showing the both of them it.

What are you're names?

So they were new members. The troube needed fresh blood and these two looked liked they had a lot of potential. He looked at Adrian when he returned and smiled at him. He flipped through his book again before showing another page.

Thanks, Adrian.

He flipped to another page.

Sorry about this. He looked geninally sorry.

He showed both the last sentence and took the first aid kit from Adrian. He started treating his left foot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 pm
He patted Arrow on the head absentmindedly. He was quite protective of this one, though he would die before he allowed himself to admit it. He seemed not even to speak when he was around, like he didn't want to flaunt the fact he could speak and the other couldn't. Nobody in the troupe was fool enough to take notice of that.

He smiled, and knelt to do it himself, gentle fingers holding the injured foot as he wiped it clean and then added bandaids and gauze where they were needed. "You ought to take better care of yourself..." he admonished, but it was in a low enough tone that Arrow could pretend not to hear him, if he wanted to.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm
He appreciated Adrian's help. The other was very considerate of him, to the point where he barely spoke when he was around. Though he liked to hear Adrian's voice. He watched the other treat his foot for a bit, trying to keep a blush off his face. The man was surprisingly gentle. He didn't look like he could be, but he was.

He blinked at the admonishment and smiled a bit. He took one of Adrian's hands and made it face palm up. He traced on it, pausing a few seconds between words.

I know, but I don't want to be left behind.

He knew it really wasn't any excuse, but it was the truth. He worried he would fall behind and not be able to keep up. He didn't want to be kicked out of the troupe so he practiced hard by himself and well......... his feet ended up bruised and cut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm
He didn't want to be left behind? He didn't need to practise that hard...

"You'll be far worse off if you do serious damage to yourself. If you get your ankle sprained you can't train at all for a while, and you can permanently hurt yourself too, and never be able to dance again." Adrian said, real concern in his voice, though for his pride he made it gruff, to hide that. "At least stop before you start bleeding next time..."

He gave a light foot rub, carefully avoiding the bruises, and then picked up the other foot, giving up the same treatment as the other one.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm
Arrow looked down and nodded. He took Adrian's hand again.

Alright. I'll try not to push myself so hard.

He smiled at Adrian and looked at how the other wrapped his foot so he could change the bandages when the time came. His foot felt a lot better and he sighed softly.

He took the other's hand again.

Thanks for the help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 pm
Louie was a little astonished at the gently treatment the other was getting. Hmm maybe Adrian didn't have a heart of stone as he original thought. He watched them for a bit and couldn't help but smile he was so happy for some reason he didn't know why but he noticed that the other had written. "Left behind? Is that what you are worried about..don't be silly you practice harder then anyone else here you won't get left behind..besides I've never let anyone throw you out even if you did..we are like a family you know. You guys are after all..the only real family I have so we should stick together." he said trying to remain cheerful even though talking about his family made him very sad.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:13 pm
Arrow looked up at Louie when the other spoke. He smiled at him. He was happy to hear that. He gave Louie a thumps up and a grin. So he wouldn't be kicked out if he fell behind. He looked relieved. He took out a small towel from his bag and dried his face before putting putting it around his neck. He took a drink of his water before picking up his diary.

Thanks, Louie. So am I the big brother or the little brother?

He showed what he had written to the troupe leader with a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm
"Baby brother, obviously." Adrian said, but he winked. "Oh, Louie, who am I? You're obviously the mother, what with taking care of us all..."  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 pm
Arrow's mouth opened and closed like a fish's several times. For a moment it seemed he had forgotten he couldn't talk. At the wink he rolled his eyes. Smirking he wrote his answer to Adrian's question down. Then he showed it to him.

The big sister, obviously. He winked back and silently laughed.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff