Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 11: Random Zone
FINNISH THIS HERE SENTENCE!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are there muffins in ur socks?
  yes
  no
  maybe so
View Results

Alter Panzer

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:09 am
me and my roomate were trying to figure out what to eat, i asked him and he said he wanted nothing, so i ordered a black hole,  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 am
i am a cat.  

TheSadRedGirl

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150

oOoCandaceoOo

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 am
....i was killing justin bieber xd xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:51 pm
I was late because me and my family of twelve all had boiled eggs for breakfast, we've only one spoon in my house.  

Velveteen Rogue

Greedy Demigod

Quinnjones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm
ninja attacked me zombie pirate ninja dramallama ninja so i scream and ran that way arrow then i had to eat rotten cheese_whine and then i seen mad so i called the wahmbulance then i saw epic beard man getting in the ambalamps so i got sent to the question and so im setting here thinking sry but wtf idea did all this happen redface burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 pm
i wuz late becuz...

when I wuz wlking to school i heard something behind me and i turned around and it wuz a flying robot monkey cow .i asumed it was that one perverted hobo that lives by mcdonalds so i kept walking and then he grabbed me and took me to his house which turns out it was an evil lair! Then i realized it wuz an EVIL flying robot monkey cow.then he put me in this tube that put me in my school and then i told my teacher"i got kiddnapped by an EVIL flying robot monkey cow"and she wuz like,"nuh uh!aint no flying robot monkey cows in dis universe!"and i wuz like"uh huh!i just saw a flyinh robot money cow and i thought he wuz a perverted hobo!"the my teacher pulled a zipper from hre head down and wut do ya know!it wuz the evil flying robot monkey cow!and then he shot me with a lazer and then i wuz transported back right here where we are standing and the i said to you"i wuz late becuz...."

that iswhy i wuz late!btw i just found out a way to put this in shorter terms! ...."i wuz kiddnapped by a evil flying robot monkey cow that pretended to be my teacher and transpotred me here!"

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FLYING ROBOT MONKEY COWS DO EXIST!  

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100

FatalSicness

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:51 pm
...Because the person in the van gave me candy  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:00 pm
....because i had to go be a undercover ninja ninja  

olliedinoz

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Elder_Rena

Beloved Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:03 pm
..becuz someone set my purple pants on fire. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:20 pm
1)the queen is never late, your simply all early ^-^

2) as i was walkin here i had to help a monkey wearing socks because a hippo wearing a bonnet took his lollipop. I got the monkey wearing socks his lollipop back and the monkey wearing socks ate it. Unfortunatly the hippo wearing a bonnet ate the monkey wearing socks. Then the hippo wearing a bonnet advanced on me and so i ran into a cyclops wearing a tux who wanted to marry me and we had cake and then i broke up with him so he set his evil sheep on me and so i ran into some old lady who kept asking for blank CDS so i got her some from the store 300 miles away but she said they were the wrong kind so i said i would go back but really i ran away but she followed me into a costume store so i dressed up like a ninja and whipped her sorry @$$ and then i ran into a dinosaur who claims his name was ted and that he knew a magical bear that could bring me here but i fell off when we were over NY so i had to go check to see (percy jackson fans) if the empire state building had a 600th floor and i asked for an audience with zeus but the man at the front desk called me a looney bird and i went into this padded cell little did he know that i had a sharp spoon with me and i cut myself out and ran and went passed the dog park and just had to pet some dogs but then they started chasing me and then i came here and THATS why im late blaugh

which one is better question  

Panda_BunnieAli

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ShadowLevi0201

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:06 pm
well, first i had to take my three headed dog Pupcake on a walk, than i had to do math work, then i killed the math book THEN i killed Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. and by that time it was 4:00p.m. and i was giveing myself a shot of a type of "medication" that makes me a super human and-- *sees boyfriend walking away* WAIT! WHERE CHEW GOING?! I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT HALF OF IT DONE YET!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:47 pm
...Because it was Peanut Butter Jelly time.

Occoatyl

Anxious Gawker

8,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100

xMy-CoOkIeS-R-ToXiCx

Single Sex Symbol

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:53 pm
My best friend borrowed my purple skinny jeans, then I had to wear bunny ears to the new years party; while James guzzled pineapple juice, and being abstracted by James, Alina got her soul sucked into a vacuum, and Shugar-coated found the light switch, and turned on the blender, turning my purple skinny jeans, my best friend had borrowed, into marmalade jam, then my lollipop was stolen by a bunny that I had name Mr. Emo; but he ran into a Cult call Randomflop and became their leader, then I had to chase his down, steal back my lollipop, which he sued me for touching him, so I had to go to court for 5 weeks, then buy new purple skinny jeans, which my best friend borrowed again, break the light switch which Shugar-coated was now obsessed with, and pay the 2000million light bill, then free Alina's trapped soul from the vacuum, and hit James over the head with a real pineapple killing him, then put his now repulsive body in an unmarked grave, which then I had to face the court again, this time for murdering James, I then went back in time after escaping from jail, which I was convicted for life, and got rid of the bunny ears at that new years party, then I ran to your house with blood still on my orange skinny jeans, and light blue jacket, and we played world of warcraft till the future cops came and took me away back to the future, where you came and visited me in the future(now the present) and you slapped me because you and James were secretly dating at that time, and then a few seconds after you slapped me I died from a random lollipop hitting my head from a grandson of the bunny I had named Mr. Emo, who was a guard at the jail, and I was buried in a toxic waste dump!
{Wow that day was not my day.}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:38 pm
...I was supposed to pick up my sister, forgot my wallet with my license in it, had to turn around to get it, completely forgot where my sister was, so I had to call her, realized I forgot my cell phone, went back home for that, called her, and she didn't need a pickup until the next day. THAT is why I was late. ninja  

Kaya_Sowle

oh so Avalon

Gracious Gekko

11,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 pm
..I forgot to recieve my mother's 'see you later kiss' so I went back home and asked her for it.

dramallama dramallama dramallama  
11: Random Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces