Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaians United

Back to Guilds

The Gaians United Guild is a semi-active community full of people who want to have some fun and a steady group of people who are on Gaia. 

Tags: Military/Army, Militia, Fanfiction, Fanart Discussion, Role Playing, Games, Contests 

Reply Role Play Kingdom Forum
The War for Freedom (3 main leaders left total) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlmightyWaffle

1,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Picking up the freshly made metallic wristband, Bastion strode off to the testing area to work out any bugs. Above all it couldn't be too obvious that it was a weapon. He had designed such a weapon for purely stealth using compressed air to launch specialized ammunition into targets. Flipping a small tab on the inside of the band, Bastion opened the ammunition chamber. He placed a singe bead inside and returned the lever to its original position. Aiming for the flesh-like dummy at the center of the room, Bastion took aim and fired the device. With a small click the tiny round was fired at the target. Upon impact it wedged into the fake skin. Within seconds, a small layer of ice had formed all over the dummy. His weapon had worked.
-------------------------------------------
Caleb, on the other hand, had begun to work on his own experiment, but fell asleep, deciding he would work on it in a few hours, or until Charles came and woke him up. That was a sight nobody wanted to see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 pm
After Yin heard that she was allowed to go into the room by Charles permission. Yin opened the door before Jennifer can do so. Well excuse me for being so rude! I have other business to attain to other than this, she thought passing Jennifer. Yin did a quick check up on Charles and after she was done, Yin pulled out a bottle of blood tables. "Drink this as much as you want. Call me or send me a message if you need more, sir. Good day and I must tend to other matters", she said calmly but dissappeared right away after Yin said that.  

Infinite Eternal

Essabell
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 pm
((Yay work has slowed down enough were i can post))

Jennifer leans against the door frame flipping though a file. "So Yin is sorceress is she? That must be how she can hear though sold doors. Though I must admit I didn't see that on her resume." the butterfly said sarcastically a soft smirk on her face. "You look ready to kill someone Charles' may I suggest a target for your wrath. Maybe the person that is the cause for all the medical supplies to "disappear". A resident that I've no since Sandra was born sent me a letter concerned about diminishing supplies in the hospital." Jennifer closes the door behind her and walks over to his desk. "Its also only happening in the parts of the wing where those of the 1st class and members of the government are treated."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 pm
Charles grins ruthlessly in reply to Jennifer's 'innocent' observations. "Do you want to look into this or me?" He asked in the same tone, a terrorizing gleem taking light in his eyes.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essabell
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 pm
Jennifer holds out a file to him. "Yin's personal file..." and there was a file of all the supplies reported missing, or stolen form the hospital for the last couple of months. "I'll see if there is a pattern from the information i have been able to gather..." Her lip twitches. "do you want us to let Yin run around freely or restrict her access until this is solved."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 pm
Yin sighed when she was done with her appointment. I seriously don't think I should send many supplies anymore. If I keep on doing this, I will be caught in no time. Yin went back to the hospital and started making more medical supplies. Hmmm.... Antidotes check, herb potions check, healing potions........ check. Odd, I thought I made pain reliever....... Got to make more of that then. Later she was able to make enough potions to last 4 months or so. Doctors later came in to her office, putting more work on her. Yin just sat up and went on with her work, trying to work hard before she fall asleep on her chair.  

Infinite Eternal

Therogueleader
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:05 pm
Rogue finished freshening up, got dressed, and snuck to the sewer entrance and jumped in. He was happy that he could find a way to get minerals from under the mine operators' noses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:29 pm
"We can't just kill her and hope that solves the issues we're having, can we?" Charles said, sighing before continuing with, "All right, restrict her access, add several undercover agents to watch her that know sorcery and won't be fooled...in fact, make at least one of the guards from the secret sorcery troops we have. I don't want her escaping if she does notice the watch." He said, frowning hard and glaring out one of the windows.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Infinite Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 am
Yin was done with her work but spotted some people here and there she did not know at all. Oh no. I think Charles here knows what I'm doing. Man, I can't send anything anymore to Fukimi, she thought quietly. Yin was walking back and forth on what to do. It decided that she would send messages to the rebels underneath the hospital and send fewer supplies then. Sorry Fukimi. Under supervison. Can't send out a much reports and supplies then. Burn this message when you are done reading this, she wrote on a small piece of paper then send it to the rebels below to deliver to Fukimi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:45 pm
((This is in response to Infinite Eternal's post which by the way she wrote it would be happening around the time Charles finishes talking. And since Brew potions can't be done in a few hours, I'm going to assume she used magic to speed up the process. Because there is no way 4 months worth of potions can be brewed in less then an hour. and when did Yin become an Alchemist? did i miss that memo?))

"I will be more then happy to except this assignment...." Jennifer was hit by a huge wave of magic that went though the Government building causing her to fall over. Bringing her arms in front of her Jen was able to keep herself form landing face first into the ground. After a few moments Jen sits up and looks over at Charles. "can we just kill her now?" The energy had been laced with Yin's energy and had come form what could be assumed was the hospital.  

Essabell
Crew

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:06 pm
((Due to god moding, guild-wide rule breaking and thread owner disregard, I regret to inform everyone that Infinite Eternal has been banned from the guild. If you have any questions, concerns, accusations, or upset remarks to make, please PM me. Thank you for your time.))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:14 pm
Charles groaned and collapsed forward. The magical wave that had swept over the government building only effected "supernatural" creatures. He would bet half of his army that it effected the other "supernatural" people in his city as well. As soon as he regained motor senses, the ancient demon sat back up, glaring and rubbing his forehead, which had smacked his desk pretty hard when he had slumped forward. "Yes. Send a extermination team. Kill her there, I don't want a fight." Charles snarled, pissed off beyond belief.

Fukumi shrieked and slammed on the brakes to the car as the magical wave hit the area she was in, causing her to loose her motor senses for a few moments. Her body slumped sideways, her head bouncing on the window, resting there for a moment as she regained control of her body. Shaking her head, she sat up, wondering what the hell that was.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essabell
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:24 pm
Sandra who was riding with sora, was never more happy to be wearing a seat belt. The wave had come though causing her to feel like someone had hit her upside the head with a two by four and then decided to play ping pong with it of the back seat and the door next to her a few times. She wasn't sure if the ping pong had been cause of the magic, or sora slamming on the brakes.

"oww..." was the only thing Sandra could say while she tried to regain her barrings.

Ryan being Human and not born of Magic was not effected by the huge out burst. Though it did cause the hair on his arm to stand up on end, being around magic did make it so he could tell when it was being used.

Jennifer looked up at him form the floor. "I'll do that as soon as I can stand...." she looked at the red mark on his forehead. "Its good to know your not fully human." the only good thing that came out of this. "Explains a lot about you, Don't worry I wont tell any more though, or ask what you are." she figured if he wanted her to know he would tell her one day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 pm
Aeon completely disguised his body and everything was at his back window when the wave had hit. He fell forward out of the window landing on his back on the groundtwo stories below. 'What the hell was that.' Aeon thought to himself as he looked up at the sky waiting for his head to clear so he could stand up and get to the rebel base.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:42 pm
((Oh god Aeon! That totally made me laugh so freaking hard!!!! xd I love that last post!!! ^_^))

Fukumi groaned and looked around a bit. All around them in the crowded area there were people getting up off the ground, wondering what had happened. "Let's get this load to the drop-off point and then I need to get rid of this headache. I swear I'm going to start hurling soon if I don't." She mock threatened, half-serious. She started moving again, wanting to get to the drop-off point quickly. Considering it was only two blocks away, it shouldn't be too long.

Charles snarled and the abruptly broke off groaning. His head was pounding and a pounding head did not equal a happy Charles. In fact, it usually meant a ready-to-rip-several-heads-off-nearby-bodies-and-feast-on-their-blood-and-entrails Charles. ...definitely NOT a good thing.  
Role Play Kingdom Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff