Closed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DFangPro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
Shred took the mail and threw it all down the trash chute. He then checked his phone for any calls he missed and put it away when he saw no one had called him. He sighed as he leaned back in his chair. "Anyone know if anything interesting will happen today?" he asked, his question open to the whole room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:50 pm
Uwn looked at Shred as if to say it was a stupid question and that no one would know. But instead she said, "the apocalypse will come and all full humans will die. The angry gods will come to seek their revenge on the humans but seeing them all dead will instead vent their anger on us." with a smile she said. "shame I don't believe in the gods, ain't it."  

Gold Marra

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:50 am
Miyu sighed a little. "Well then, I will get back to cleaning." She said and stood up. "I am sure nothing interesting is going to happen today." Miyu let out a yawn.

Alice was watching the kids all play in water, of course no one was drowning. Alice stood up and went to go set in a chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:06 am
Uwn smiled. "something interesting always happens at this hotel." with a wink she added, "it just depends on whether you notice it or not." With a mock look of exasperation at Ethan she said, "our dear manager seems to have a habit of being in the middle of it as well." she poked her tongue out at him.  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

He laughed heartly at this and saw a guest walk in. But before going to check them in, he leaned in and said with a toothy smile "I like being in the middle." He laughed and went to go check the Troll in. He gave her a room and smiled charmingly at her, she gave him a weird look, he wasnt sure if that was being scared, or trying to be seductive. She left and went to find her room, as he made his way to the couches, sitting down in a large chair.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 am
User Image
Shred cocked an eyebrow at Uwn's response. "Really? I don't believe in gods either, sweetheart," he teased. He then watched as the troll checked in. When she left he chuckled lightly at the face she made to Ethan. At Uwn's next comment, Shred simply smiled at her and took Ethan's place behind the counter. "...*sigh* I'm bored already...Maybe I'll go help Miyu," he said as he walked over to the kitchen. When he walked in, he stepped into a puddle of blood and was caught off guard by the sight of a human torn open on the floor. "Whoa! ...s**t, Uwn! Keep eating like this and you'll end up lookiong like a pot-bellied pig!"  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve stepped through the revolving front door.She bowed at the doorman and walk over to the manager's desk."Hello could you tell me what room I'll be staying in?"She asked in her kind voince as she put down her sun protecting umbrella.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image
Hearing the gorgeous voice, Shred poked his head out of the kitchen, wiping his boots before stepping out. Seeing the beautiful woman at the front desk his eyes became more lupine than human. "Whoa...A vampiress?..." he wondered as he inspected her closely. When he noticed her perfect form, porcelain-perfect features and golden-blonde hair, he wondered if she was just a human model or some woman who was part myth. When he saw he red eyes, his suspicions were concluded. 'Vampiress. I knew it,' he thought. Shred then smiled at himself for a second bullseye assumption of the day as he took the mop from Miyu. "Why don't you let me handle this while you go watch the cameras for me, Miyu-chan. We don't neko/bat demon puke stink mixing with decaying corpse stench. I'll clean this up. I'm bored anyways," he said.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:01 pm
Miyu rolled her eyes. "Do you flirt with everything in a skirt?" Miyu asked and sighed.

Alice got dressed and came to the lobby.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image
"Hey. I don't flirt with you, do I?" he said ruffling her hair as she walked out. He then began mopped up the blood before shoving everything to the feeder chute. "Good thing we have zombies in the basement," he said to himself as he shoved everythign into the chute. At the bottom of the chute, zombies wander mindlessly and stupidly in a dark cellar littered with bones and dried remains of rats, unwanted strays, or even some of Uwn's leftovers. When the remains finally arrived, the zombies groaned as they staggered, limped, crawled or even hopped on hands or one foot over to the remains and begans feasting. "...Good thing they don't eat on a schedule." As he turned to leave, Shred heard one groan, "...Lllleeeeeet mmmeeeeeeeeee ooooouuuuuuut...!" Shred opend the hatch and asked him, "Hey buddy! Ever seen Dawn of the Dead?" "........Yeah?...." "Yeah, that's why you're in there!" ".................Oh...............Ok........" Shred closed the hatch and procede to clean up what was left of the blood that didsn't make it to the chute. He grabbed the bleach and cleaned up everything he missed before putting the mop into the bucket and walking out into the lobby. "Kitchen's clean."  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:53 pm
Miyu nodded. "Well I am in a skirt." Miyu jumped on a chair "I am so tired." She said and acted like she fell off the chair but flew to soften her landing.

"True and isn't Miyu like thirteen?" Alice asked and sat back in the sofa.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image
"She's 17." Shred took his seat in front of the monitors showing security camera feeds. Seeing Miyu on the floor he helped her up and ruffled her hair again. "She's almost like the little sister I wish I had," he said as he leaned back in his chair. "As for you miss, our manager will be right with you." He put emphasis on the word manager as he glanced at Ethan with a look as if saying 'Get off your a**, elf boy! Wtf?!'  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:29 pm
Miyu nodded. "Seventeen and a half." Miyu gave a smile. Miyu then fixed her hair. Miyu giggled. "So what kind of weird things were you talking about earlier?" She asked looking at Shred.

"And a half." Alice muttered. Shred do you like to swim?" She asked. "Or do you prefer the air more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm
Uwn smiled at Shred. "I eat how I wish. As does everyone. Besides. The man was better off dead and on the kitchen floor... then in the life he was leading..." she didn't say what life he was leading, as though it was unimportant. Though the man had actually been the owner of a rather large supermarket in the area.  

Gold Marra

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces