Reply Horror Role Plays
Sakura Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:23 am
she watched the hansome man walk away, and starred at him walking down the hallway... her hands continued to dance on the keys of the piano. " um did I do something? is every one so distant?" she asked looking up at kiyoshi as she played.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:27 am
"haha, just great." Kiyoshi said rolling his eyes.
"No you did nothing.I'm sorry, it appears that all of my employees have decided to go about on their own business today....and Rhydian is the only one who has a good reason for it. I swear these-" Kiyoshi noticed the rip in her skirt "Uhhh, would you like me to assign you your room now? So you can go change i mean?"

demented_Puddin

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:30 am
Scotties face flushed, "shoooooooot he noticed!!!!!" she thought to her self. She calmed haerself down... so she thought...." YES PLEASE I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD NOTICEEEEEE!!!!! III FFELLL DOWWNN THE STAIRS, im sorryy....." burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 am
Kiyoshi smirked at her reaction.
"Well, I believe your room is number 58...I can't leave the lobby because my crew has left me, and someone needs to greet the rest of our new guests." He reached into the inner pocket of his jacket and pulled out an old looking key.
"I can't quite assign you your own key yet so you'll have to use my master key. The employee rooms are down that hallway, up the stairs and to the right. Remember, room 58." His devious smirk reappearing.

demented_Puddin

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:45 am
She smiled and took the key,"thanks, I'm sorry for the way I acted..." she then tried to hide her leg with her bag as best as she could. she walked down the hallway and began up the stairs, the house seem more enchanted every step she took. Her eyes caught the beautiful window with a huge sill that had flowers growing down the mansion. She thought to herself "I wonder what kind of flowers these are, there remarkable and well taken care of."
she couldn't put her finger on it, but this house is extremely odd, but how? she felt so perplexed...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:47 am
sinto, exausted and insulted no one came, ran up to scotties room and sat in front. "juy gsn fe nxts fihs."
he thought to himself. maybe he'd help her with that rip.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:06 am
scottie remembered her room and the rip and finally made it down to her room...There was that cute dog again!!!! "hi, whatcha doin here boy?" she said holding out her hand to see if he would allow her to pet him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:07 am
sinto strethed and walked up to scottie and then looked at the door.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 am
scottie looked at the dog in awe, perhaps the doggy has taking a liking to her... she stood back up and placed the master key inside the door and turned, the room was nicely sized. a desk a bed and some night tables and a coach next to a good sized window. she smiled at the place of her own. she looked at the dog who was still in the door way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 am
sinto looked around. he grabbed some thred and needles from downstairs and put it on her bed. he walked back to the top of the stairs and lied down.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:27 am
She starred at the dog wide eyed."wow, that dog is smaaart?!" she peered out the door at the dog who lied there. "thankyou!" she said sweetly with a smile and closed the door. she wasnt very good at stiching so it came out not to well but at least the ripa was gone. She then changed into a black tank top with a sweet pearl pink lacey jacket that stopped at her belly button and a pair of dark blue jeans and folded up her dress and placed it on her bag. she situated the room, while she did that she found a couple of her ban dannas and took the red one and thought it may be cute on the little dog. she then walked out of the room and smiled at the dog. "here boy, I have a present for you!" she said hiding it behind her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:32 am
sinto rose his ears and turned."fui toy?"
he thought to himself.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:37 am
she held out the ban danna to the dog. "I wanted to give you this to wear to show my thanks!" she smiled inching closer  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:41 am
sinto walked up and put his head down, trying to make it easier.((by the way, if anyone was wondering, sinto is in the shape of a german shepard, a small one though.))  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:45 am
scottie smiled at the dog. "here ya go!" she said tying it on easly. she backed up a little to view him fully. "AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! so cute! " she said giving him a lightly presurred hug. then backed up thinking she may have crossed the dogs boundries..  
Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff