Submit

Anything I should Edit?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xeliel

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am
Considering Wildlife includes all non-domesticated plants, animals and other organisms, I figured you could relate to this from past experiences. for example: Camping, hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Etc. These activities involved you being in the Wilderness which inspired you to choose this name (Wildlife) because you enjoyed it. the numbers at the end most likely represent nothing except the fact that "Wildlife" was already taken

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:27 am
-iSpizike- I think you definitely love tennis shoes and the dudes they were named after! I love me some shoes too....all kinds of shoes but for summer I prefer flip flops (Rainbows or the such) or just going barefooted on the beach! smile  

Straight Talker
Crew

Sweet Moonbeam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 pm
What I immediately think is someone who likes to get right to the point in straight simple manner. A no nonsense person when involving business, an honest person with family and friends.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:46 pm
My fish and I except and delight in invites hope to see you soon.

Wildlife68 You were born an Aquarius feb/68 in the age of Aquarius. It was the era of the wild and free life and you would live it to the maximum, In Janis Joplin's words "Freedom just another word for nothing left to lose, nothing ain't worth nothing honey if it ain't free."  

eccentriciti
Crew

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

thesockdrawer

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:07 am
I think eccentric to an extreme. Also makes me think of the purple and red hats.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:41 pm
Thesockdrawer, I have this feeling that your sock drawer is driving you nuts... sort of like mine is! What is happening to those missing socks? I shall tell you: One-legged aliens are stealing them! That's the only possible and logical explanation. We all know that dryers don't eat socks. mrgreen  

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:58 am
I think you've seen "Breakfast at Tiffany's". Holly Golightly. Cool character. Maybe you are an Audrey Hepburn fan. Dusty could be from "The Three Amigos". Or maybe I spend too much time watching movies wink .  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:23 am
I love the name "Purtie"! Sounds sort of like a Texas accent, which is where I'm from. It's also very descriptive of your Avatar... very "purty"! LOL!  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:12 pm
"Your Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, only all grown up and trying to disguise yourself but you still have Munchkin's on the brain! LOL! You stole the name "Gail" from Gail Storm, an actress who had her own television show a long, long time ago, but your mother loved her and although you thought she was a ditz, you liked her name. "Anne" comes from "Anne of Green Gables", a book that caused you to die your hair red. You were very happy when it didn't turn out green. (One must have read the book or seen the movie to understand that.) rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 pm
Its funny because when I see Dusty golightly..... One thing comes to mind... lawlz.... "go lightly" on her. Haha I kinda got a kick out of this contest smile No harm ment here razz  

Sire Rose Stryker

eccentriciti
Crew

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm
Einstien knew it he couldn't explain it but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

User Image

Its a protest name. Rose your alter ego, Stryker to state just because your gay doesn't mean your lacking in testosterone. Yet there is a play of words that exsists,explained in a literal manner. "Just because I am gay doesn't mean I am poetically puffy, I don't smell the freaking roses I could care less and stomp through them without remorse!"

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:25 am
heart oh how i love the name eccentriciti. it actually fits your description. but you look like mr. freeze wife from batman trying to freeze the world. but you will be the sexiest wife he could have!  

Spirit Mule Munchy

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Esme Marie Cullen
Crew

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:19 am
anime candy yea
Master of Grilled Cheese, I LIKE your name. It says it all. You're really good at it. It's easy to burn, so I can appreciate that. I LOVE grilled cheese. Makes me want to make some right now, but it's late. I guess it will have to wait till tomorrow. sigh.

I think you might like manga too ^_^
You're glowing - 706/177 - ty  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:32 pm
"Esme Marie Cullen". Okay... that's a hard one, although it's not a stretch to imagine you may be of Irish ancestry, as "Cullen" is an Irish name, but who knows if it's a real or made-up name? Your Avatar certainly isn't Irish! LOL!

There are four letters in your first name, five in the second, and six in the third. If you made up the name, you have a tendency to like order in all things, or whoever named you does. In a chaotic world, order is a good thing. heart  

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
CONTEST THAT R FINISHED FIND THEM IN HERE ND C WHO WON

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items