Reply Role Play
Runaway Lovers <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:41 pm
Sypress quickly grabs the pile of books before then fell from her hands "woah, don't worry i got them just show me where they go." Smiling and laughing at how much the books weighed.

Akari with a blushed face began to speak "So Tyler, do.. hope you don't mind me asking but... what happen to your parents?.. you must feel lonely at times.. I mean not saying i know you don't have someone already to keep you company or anything like.. that i just.. i mean.." (what am i doing.. why am i nervous .. just trying to make conversation) The scramble of feeling and weird emotions are bombarding too fast.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:12 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella stood there, her cheeks tinged a bright pink. "uh.. I was taking them too my study. uh, this way," she said heading down the left hall.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

Tyler sighed and sat down in the arm chair by the door. "They were wealthy, but they treated Akella like a servant, like she wasn't even their daughter. I had already graduated from college when Akella stole the family car and ran away. Of course she wasn't old enough to live on her own so she came to stay with me," he said. He watched as the red faced Akella led Sy to her study.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:58 pm
Akari catches a glimpse of Sy bringing the books into a room with Akella "wow.. how awful. She is strong that is why i don't.. i'm sorry please excuse me i didn't mean to say anything. Just... i have only just met her and yet i envy her" looking away as she places her head on the kitten still sitting oh her lap. As the feeling of moisture falls on her hands. "i'm sorry.... so.. sorry.."  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:17 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella opened the door to her study. She stepped to the side and pointed where she would like the books to be placed, by her desk. Lulu was wiping the tears of of Akari's face with her fur as Akella walked back into the living room, stopping dead in her tracks. She immediately glared at Tyler. "What did you do?" she asked accusingly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:55 pm
"nothing... i'm sorry.. i .. i got to go" Akari with tears falling down as she turns to run for the door. but.. something warm, strong, grabbed ahold of her arm. "please... don't go.." as her body gets spun around and her face buried into his chest.. "i'm here for you ... no need to run anymore" Sy with Akari in his arms turns his head to look over at Akella " I've been the only person that has ever fought for her... Akella the first time i ever laid eyes on you.. and even your brother.. you two are strong, Akari she has a strong heart for love, and that is where i come in.. i dont' know how to show love." Sy kisses Akari's forehead then continues " All my life i have always had to fight for want i wanted, never shown love or compassion.. never truly had parents.. only Masters. So please do not judge the Akari you see here tonight, all she wants.. or ... all i feel she wants is to have that equal love that she knows I can't give to her .." as he speaks one tear falls across his cheek onto her ear.  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:17 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella was just standing there. Even when she did fight, she never got what she wanted. They had broken her, her parents who treated her poorly as a servant. Her hands were folded in front of her and she watched the two. Tyler came up behind her and caught her right before she hit the floor, unconsious. Tyler sighed. "She forgot to take her medicine," Tyler said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:39 pm
"Do you need any help?" Sypress asked with Akari wrapping her around tightly around him.
"can.. I help her... i would like to speak with her when she gets better if you wouldn't mind.." Akari slowly looking up at Sy then at Tyler holding Akella in his arms  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

Tyler picked Akella up in both his arms. "No, She'll be fine," he said, turning to head to her room. "Alright, then. Come on," he said, walking to her room. Akella started to look pale.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:55 pm
Sypress sits back down on the couch as Akari lets go of him and begins walking into the room with Tyler. "What is.. wrong with her?" Watching as Akella is slowly placed on the bed  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:01 pm
User Image

Tyler getly set Akella down on the bed. "She has some health issues from living with her parents, She has some kind of disorder. If she doesn't take her medicine she could die. Due to her parent's treating her so terribly. I'm just glad she didn't get Asthma from the second hand smoke." He opened Akella's nightstand drawer and pulled out a needle already filled. He slid Akella's sleeve up and injected it into her arm. "She'll wake up within the next hour," he said.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 am
Akari continued to stare at the sleeping Akella. Such soft skin and beautiful hair. (no wonder his eyes are for you ) As tears began falling again, she did not try to wipe them. As they fell from her eyes to the ground, passing her hands that are now holding tightly on Akella. "So cold.. as if she was dead.. but yet i can still feel a slight heart beat even through her hands. Sypress is right, you two are strong. Also... I love Sypress with every inch of my heart and soul. But for him ... does not know how to love me back but only to say sweet things and protect me." Gripping her hands tighter as she looks up at Tyler with a smile. "... do you love anyone?.. enough to cry, kill, or even die for... i feel no fear around Sypress but when.. *looks down to Akella* i see him no longer looking at me.....protecting me.. all i have is fear"  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image
Tyler wiped her tears away with a handkerchief. "You shouldn't say you'd die for someone. If you did, you wouldn't be able to spend more time with him." He looked down at Akella, his pale little sister laying limp on the bed. Tyler put his hand on Akari's head. "You shouldn't pry and worry so much. If there's some one drawing his attention, try to understand why. If its a good reason you should try to understand. I'm not saying to let go, but try to move on." Tyler sighed. Well, that was pretty good for a first time shot. He never had that problem with Akella, but he had many other problems with her. "Just my advice," he said, looking back at her. The color began to return to Akella's skin.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:29 pm
Slowly letting go of Akella's hands. As Akari begins standing her face slowly turning flushed. "Tyler... thanks..but i can't talk to her.. not right now, but thank you " As she walks over to him, wrapping his arms around him tightly as she quickly gets on her tippy toes and kisses him on his cheek. Then whispers "Thank you so much...i will try hard to move.. on.." Lessening her grip as she began walking out of the room not looking where she is going. Then bumping into Sypress, "i'm sorry if i interrupted something, just came back to check on Akella.. she looks to be doing better. " Roughing Akari's hair a little she he turns to walk back into the living area. "You still hungry?, i can go and pick something up?"  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:37 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella twitched awake. She rubbed her eyes then shivered, realizing how cold she was. "huh...?" she was still spacing out.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff