Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 pm
Akia continued dodging then she ran towards Olivlia and jumped over. She used her as a shield as her solid bubbles came flying at her. Then she jumped back away from her. "My you have learned alot since the last time. What else did you learned over the years?" she smiled evil.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

Olivia turned around and faced Akia and the bubble had simply passed her as if she was a hologram. "Well Akia i've learned many things....many." She smiled and jumped on her horse again once he came back. The bubble stopped all around Akia and Olivia muttered a spell. The bubbles became black and oil like. Then suddenly without warning they all plasted themselfs on Akia causing her to be stuck there as the oil became sticky and attached to the ground. "Now if you'll excuse me i have to go to the village." She motioned for the horse to go and it quickly took off. Her horse was quite fast and she was already in the village being greeted by the villagers.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu finally got to this cave on the peak of a mountain. He smiled. there was a small rock at the end glowing. "Its time. I need to hurry, once this happens the castle will ascend where it should be.: he walked to the rocks and knelled before them, he broke them off. He then reappeared at the castle. Hours had passed. The castle creaked and rose floating merely above the clouds. He then sighed happily. Finally, I wont need to do that for a while, he thought. He then walked finding Rosetta. He sighed and walked up to her and held her face in his hands. "I see." he smiled looking in her eyes. His guitar fluttered reappearing next to him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:14 pm
Akia laughed like a maniac. She couldn't help herself but then she looked at Rosetta and smiled creepily then disappeared. "My that was fun."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

Rosetta's cheeks turned pink again. she stared at him with blinking eyes as she stood there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

He then noticed something and squinted. "I see. Hmm... I thought so..." he smiled then he leaned in as his face was centimeters from her.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

Olivia had been playing with the children when she sensed her brothers return. She smiled and bid the villagers good bye then quickly made her way back. She had her horse stop when in the distance she saw Rosetta and Ryuu in that positon. Olivia chuckled and went widely around them to avoid them. She headed to the castle. Suddenly she felt depressed and sighing she jumped off her horse and headed inside the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

Rosetta was almost petrified. A million things raced through her head when he leaned closer. though she stood there silently and motionless.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu finally leaned in and kissed her, he took a step forward. He then held her in his arms.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

Rosetta would've gaped if she could. Her eyes force closed when he took a step forward, her heart missing a beat. Her cheeks were a deep red. She couldn't believe it was actually happening.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

Olivia sat in her room on her piano her fingers grafully touching the keys. She began to play a song that she knew by memory. Soon her whole room was filled with the sad melody and the light dimed in her room. Tears formed from the corners of Olivias eyes and soon they streamed down her cheek and fell gently onto the keys. They were silent tears containing pain and sorrow all that could be heard was the piano no cry's.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbkxP_UCBQ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu then stopped as he looked at her. He then slid a note in her pocket and walked away. He made his way through the castle and up to his room not too far from his sisters. He then walked to her room simply entering knowing she wouldn't mind. He walked to her and sat next to her looking at her hands. He slid his hands next to hers. His hands danced on the piano. He copied her in a lower tone. He smiled as he looked out the window. "You need a better piano." he said almost silently.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Olivia abrutly stopped and looked at him not bothering to wipe the tears. "Is there something you need Ryuu? If not then is there something you want to say?" She looked way from him and back at the piano which slowly started to fade away. Once it was goen Olivia stood up and walked into her balcony were the wind felt cold upon her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu stood abruptly almost as if insulted. "What do you mean? and what were you doing in the slums?!" he looked at her his expression shifting.

Perverted Juicebox

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces