Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)
The Tea Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What tea are you taking?
Green Tea
19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Black Tea
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
Oolong Tea
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
White Tea
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Pu-erh Tea
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Herbal Tea
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
None, thank you.
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
I want COFFEE!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 52

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:45 pm
It shall live on in our memories! Through our happy thoughts it shall live on!!!

~sweat drop~ Now if only Hatter would stop killing time...Its upsetting Time quite a bit! ALWAYS 5 o'clock...never a minute more or.....

CHANGE SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Candy quickly throws herself onto the seat next to her~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 pm
Azure noticed Candy stealing one of the tarts; she sighed and said in a obscure and quiet way (as not to alert the Queen of the fact); "Have I not already explained that stealing won't gain you any friends? My advice is valuable; I suggest you listen."  

Azure Caterpillar

Bonbon Vanille rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 am
Sweets can not be stolen! They wanted to come with me! The called me! I just obeyed! ~Candy whispered back~

Are you my friend?~she inquired~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:39 pm
"I've only just met you." Azure replied. "I don't often make friends with people who steal things from me though."  

Azure Caterpillar

Bonbon Vanille rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 am
But I gave you a shroom! I even said I was sorry..I think...I'm sorry!~Candy whimpered~

Oh nevermind, If you really don't want to be my friend then there's nothing I can do but stop annoying you~she said as she stood up and walked to the other end of the table taking a seat in an empty chiar. She poured herself a new cup of tea but only put two sugar cubes this time. While lifting her tea cup, Candy looked around the room but then quickly returned to staring at her tea~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:41 pm
The meek little girl poked her head into the tea room. Through the blue smoke, she could detect several figures, including that of a caterpillar. Probably causing the smoke, she thought, as she approached closer to the cluster of people.

(No more queen from me, sorry!)

ravenkitty776

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm
"You were trying to annoy me? That's not very friendly..." Azure muttered in reply. She had almost forgotten about the tarts now and was looking back at the mushroom. "A well...? Couldn't of been Treacle Well I'm sure..."

She then glanced at the girl who had entered the room. "This place is getting crowded... at least no one has said anything about the smoke." Azure said to herself; deciding to go back to smoking her hookah rather than bothering with tea thieves and silk thieves; besides... her hookah was far more relaxing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:45 pm
As the blue caterpillar exhaled a puff of blue smoke, the girl made the mistake to use that moment to inhale. Through wheezes, she asked, "Why do caterpillars even smoke? *cough cough* I'd rather just have a cup of tea." Wandering over to a shelf lined with assorted tea flavors, she browsed through the different choices. "Lemon, earl grey, blackberry, gooseberry... Squimberry flavor? I suppose it can't be too bad." She muttered to herself, placing the bag into the cup of hot water she'd poured.  

ravenkitty776

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:48 pm
Night's eyes widened and she stood up abruptly, bumping back her chair and sending it toppling over onto the floor. "I would strongly advise against the squimberry tea!" she cried, bending down to set her chair upright again and feeling rather flustered. It was far too late anyway; the girl's tea was already well into the steeping process. She sat back down and sighed. "Oh, dear...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Hearing the abrupt noise, the girl turned around in confusion, an eyebrow arched high. "Um, excuse me?" She asked as politely as she could.  

ravenkitty776

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:32 pm
Azure only answered the first question after puffing a few more times on the hookah. "I smoke because I want to; hookahs are very calming." After saying that she went back to smoking; seeming rather content, and now uninterested in the tea party.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 pm
Kitty arched an eyebrow at the caterpillar, and took a sip of her tea. It tasted quite familiar... "Oh, that's right," she declared to no one in particular. "I had a taste of squimberry tart crumbs when I took her Royal Pain's scepter." Glancing at the black and red scepter in her free hand, she continued to sip thoughtfully at her tea.  

ravenkitty776

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm
"The last time I had squimberry tea, I fainted and when I woke up, it was sixteen weeks later and I was a good ten inches shorter than before," Night said gravely, sipping her soothing sleepy-time tea. "Needless to say, I think I'm allergic."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:49 pm
Azure was whimsically making patterns with the smoke from her hookah. Seemingly not interested; she was infact listening to their conversation, though squimberry wasn't her favourite subject.  

Azure Caterpillar

The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces