Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
Winner Chosen. Thanks to everyone who participated! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Item prize or gold prize?
  Gold!!! More gold!!!
  More Items for my collection.
View Results

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 am
Fellmaria
Torako_Kameyo
User Image

Mind if I help by showing you what I mean?

That would help.. Cuz it seems we don't have the same definition of 'matching' ^-^'''  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 pm
Torako_Kameyo
Fellmaria
Torako_Kameyo
User Image

That would help.. Cuz it seems we don't have the same definition of 'matching' ^-^'''

This is not the absolute best example of matching but I think it serves its purpose.

User Image

Look at her for a while and just take in as much detail as you can. See how for the most part it is balanced in items and color? The golds and greens are almost the exact same shade.  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 pm
CuddlyDeathPrincess
With some suggested edits.

User Image

TBH, I just thought she needed something in her hands. I first thought of this bow, but figured I might try and find something with a bit of blue in it.

She looks lovely : )

~Fav~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:45 pm
glomping_ninja_neko
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Feedback + Tell me which one you like best and tell me the improvement

needed on the one you like best, unless it goes directly toward faves <33

P.S. I saw on some post earlier..that you can only fave one >.<"

The first one is my favorite of the lot. I would try to balance out the hair by adding more silver items to her. Possibly switch out some of the small gold items with small silver ones.

The only one fav per person is because it will be hard enough for me to choose since I am giving feedback on people's tekteks giving them room for improvement. I expect to have a lot of choices by the end of this, and I want everyone to have just one tektek that represents their style. I think it's a fair opportunity for everyone, but if someone disagrees I am open to suggestions. : )  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 pm
Fellmaria
Torako_Kameyo
Fellmaria
Torako_Kameyo
User Image

This is not the absolute best example of matching but I think it serves its purpose.

User Image

Look at her for a while and just take in as much detail as you can. See how for the most part it is balanced in items and color? The golds and greens are almost the exact same shade.

Oh, ok, I getcha :3 Yes, our definitions of matching are definitly different ^-^ I'll redo my avi one more time, and if you still don't like her, then I'll give up. Thank you for your help, though :3 Most people would have gotten frustrated and told me to bug off :3 I appreciate it a lot.

User Image

So I decided to keep the same general outfit (the angelic lace), but I change the shoes, socks, hair accesorry and back ground. So now the hair, eyes and mouth match, and the socks, shoes, wings, torso outfit, and back match. How is that?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:01 pm
editted:
im kindof sleepy, so err,
its probably worse than before xD
User Image  

Oxygen_Junkie

Dangerous Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 pm
Torako_Kameyo

Oh, ok, I getcha :3 Yes, our definitions of matching are definitly different ^-^ I'll redo my avi one more time, and if you still don't like her, then I'll give up. Thank you for your help, though :3 Most people would have gotten frustrated and told me to bug off :3 I appreciate it a lot.

User Image

So I decided to keep the same general outfit (the angelic lace), but I change the shoes, socks, hair accesorry and back ground. So now the hair, eyes and mouth match, and the socks, shoes, wings, torso outfit, and back match. How is that?

Oh, please don't give up! D: I would feel horrible if you did. Here, I changed a few things with it so that it completely matches.

User Image

Though it is very monochrome in color it matches without a doubt. The gold hair and eyes didn't match anything so I thought it best to change them so that they did. The base is just a suggestion if you think you can make something better that doesn't work with the base then feel free to make something outside the boundaries. : )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:28 pm
Fellmaria
Torako_Kameyo

User Image

Oh, please don't give up! D: I would feel horrible if you did. Here, I changed a few things with it so that it completely matches.

User Image

Though it is very monochrome in color it matches without a doubt. The gold hair and eyes didn't match anything so I thought it best to change them so that they did. The base is just a suggestion if you think you can make something better that doesn't work with the base then feel free to make something outside the boundaries. : )

O.O I didn't know we could change the bases! I thought it was one of thoes "Change the base and I keel you >=O!!" Ok! So, I'm gonna try again then! Urgh! I don't think I could ever stop 'trying again'! I'm too stubborn!

User Image

There! So everything matches! Ta da biggrin  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Oxygen_Junkie

Dangerous Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm
Oxygen_Junkie
editted:
User Image
hallo?
did it get lost in the fold of the thread, or is it so "blar" it needs to be shoved under a rug and forgotten about? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm
Oxygen_Junkie
Oxygen_Junkie
editted:
User Image
hallo?
did it get lost in the fold of the thread, or is it so "blar" it needs to be shoved under a rug and forgotten about? xD

Oxygen I'm sorry!!! I promise I wasn't ignoring you. ^.^'

The white in the hair clip and dress just seem off from the rest of the outfit. Maybe try making the skin white or adding more white items. Also, give her gold eyes please.  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Getting off for a bit. I will give more feedback when I return. Everyone feel free to make adjustments to your avi's if you feel like they need it. Post as many avi's as you want but keep in mind that I will only use one for judging. Be back soon have fun guys!!! =D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image
Total Value: 4,995,365 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Kottan Bell 2nd Gen
Gogh Reed
Elegant Snowy Cravat
Divided Stars
Seracila Pendant 4th Gen.
Silver Laurels
Winter Bride
Gogh Reed  

iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace

iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm
^ Just posted to see if you liked this one more than my other one  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 pm
iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace
User Image

This one looks too much like the other silver-hair'd avi's that I already fav'd. I'm going to stick with the other one. : )  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items