Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Divination{Closed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:18 am
User Image

Professor Deciphyr accepted the assignment handed to her, "for those students who have completed the work, you are excused, those who have not please remain till it is complete, remember though I do not like taking points, I can take half of the assignments value from the houses total. If you have housemates that are not completing work please encourage them to do so." She took a seat at her desk grading assignments turned in.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
Kaylin rushed into the classroom, then stopped to catch her breath. "I'm not -- late, am I, -- Professor?" She said between gasps. Noticing the lesson, she hurried to a free seat and took out a piece of paper to answer the question.

Quote:
What are the traits shared by sacred trees?

Sacred trees share traits such as unusual size, useful materials provided by the tree, the tree's beauty, or unique characteristics.
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

kstar13

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 am
User Image Fred came into the classroom carrying a few books. "I hope I am not too late, Professor. I got a little caught up in my other classes." Noticing the lesson, she put down her books and began to work on it.

Quote:

The traits shared could be unusual size, their beauty, whatever materials found useful that they provide, their unique characteristics, or perhaps the power of the tree's spirit.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:07 pm
User ImageSarah-Jane walked into the classroom. "I apologize if I am a tad late, Professor Deciphyr," she said. Seeing lesson one posted up, she began to work on it.

Quote:
The traits between the sacred trees would be unusual size, beauty, materials they have provided, special characteristics, or the power of its spirit.

meree

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

"Sarah dear your not late not at all the assignment is not due till midnight tonight, no worries." Professor Decipphyr said as she walked about the class. As she passed a student she felt a sting in her eye, she turned and noticed that she was near a Ravenclaw student, She did not know what the fates are telling her but it may have to do with that student. She walked to he desk and took a seat quietly drawing tarot cards and reading them, with a concerned look on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm
((I'm officially back from break now, but I'm pretty busy this week with my college's Shakespeare production. However, I am still going to be on here, and I'm about to catch up on the work I missed over break.))

Jatar quickly walks into the room, glances around, and takes a seat. Noticing the lesson, she pulls out parchment and a quill and hurridly writes:

Sacred trees share the traits of unusual size, beauty, the materials they provide, their unique physical characteristics, and the power of the tree’s spirit.

Jatar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 am
User Image

"New lesson in up students Please be careful when handling your crystal" Professor Deciphyr said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:31 pm
Endria enters the classroom and rapidly notices all the crystal balls in the classroom,happy to be taking this lesson she quickly sits down to hear today's lesson.
When the professor was done,Endria gently touched the crystal ball she had in front of her.After some time with the ball in her she started to form a question in her head,not so sure what she was supposed to ask she just asked a simple question in a low relaxed voice,"How is my near future looking?"Thinking about how silly her question might have been,she waited for the forms to starts forming in her crystal ball,she saw some strange forms but mostly nothing that made sense,she concentrated the best she could and started to see things a little more clear but still nothing exact,she then saw some colors,it was some type of combination of yellowish, gold clouds,consulting what that meant she just thought that made little sense so she kept watching the crystal for any new changes but that was all she saw.Eager to ask the professor what that meant,she thought of the mist fading away and when she putted the crystal ball away she asked"Professor what is it supposed to mean exactly?does it mean that I'm going to have prosperity,clash flow or renewed romance but I'm going to have obstacles?or something else?" she asked thinking about the colors and strange images she had seen.

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
techpriest35 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:57 am
*hands energize the ball*
"oh ball of mighty wonders please show me tomorrow"
*stares at ball expectantly*
*sees orange clouds reveals images*
*covers images in the mist and reverse views and exits the ball*
"thank you mighty ball of mysterious orgins for the images you have shown me"
*takes crystal ball to professor stubs toe drops ball ball shatters*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

Places hands on the Crystal ball as the Professor instructs. Relaxs as i energies the ball. Then slowly takes hand off and stares into the Crystal ball. As i relax more and become slightly unfocused i think about my family and how they are doing. As i do this i see a mist start to form slowly and then images of my family. Showing them smiling and working hard. Once done i see that the images begin to slowly fade away. I visualize the mist coming back and covering the images, and then the Crystal ball recided to it's natural state. I smile softly and touches it with one hand and my forehead. Thank you Crystal Ball. Then i get up and goes to place it back where it belongs.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image
"Endria, it means...." Hears the crystal shatter. "James! Are you ok? At least these are the older crystals. Next time be more careful." Professor Deciphyr flicks her wand and the crystal is mended but is no longer useable so she places it on the top shelf of her book case for display only.
"Now Endria your reading means what you saw it as. You're going to fall in love, and have prosperity, but it will not be easy." Said Professor Deciphyr, as she took a seat at her desk. " If you have completed the work your free to go."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image Freddy entered the Divinations Tower classroom read the board and decided to give his go at Crystallomancy. He placed his hands on the crystal and began to think about his family. His mind wandered through his life and landed on one nagging question what was in that file with my name on the folder, My parents did not want me reading them, crystal of vision please show me what I must know of the future regarding that file. Freddy released the crystal and began to watch the mist fade. The clouds faded and there sat his parents reviewing the file, Freddy could clearly see the page they were looking at, it was his birth certificate. He read the page and noticed that where father and mothers name it was not who he believed his birth parents to be it was one Reginald Vernon Dursley and a Florence May Dursley. The scene foged over with an orange, then silver cloud, and there was another scene, he was stading somewhere in Hogwarts wand at the ready fighting someone. clouds apeared this time it was the mist and the crystal wen t clear and back to its origional state. Freddy thanked his crystal and then raised his hand for Professor Deciphyr to come over to clarify some things "Professor, my crystal showed me two scene but between the scenes it showed orange, then silver clouds does that mean I will be angered over the first relevation of my family lying to me and yet there will be turbulance but goodness to come out of all that and the goodness has to do with the second scene?" Freddy asked hoping that he interpreted the crystal correctly  

freddydursley

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image
Seeing Freddy's hand rise Delilah walked over to hear out his question. "no that does not mean that you will have goodness come out of the second scene, it just means that what you have seen angered you but you will eventually see the goodness in the revelation, and the second scene was just a secondary vision not tied to the first." Professor Deciphyr said calmly, that was it the student her visions have told her about was Freddy. She wondered what the boy would have to endure during this class would it cause him harm, She would have to ask her tarots at a later date. She smiled at Freddy, as to not worry him and returned to her desk.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image "Thank you professor," Freddy said " I will be looking out for that." he finished as he gathered his belongings to head out of the room. Thoughts of his parents lies rushing about his head, he must owl them to see if that which he saw is true and if so was he pure of blood as he believed?  

freddydursley

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:08 pm
"Oh my! are you alright? "Endria said when he saw James Crystal ball shatter all over."Well I guess that's good,I can't imagine what type of obstacles,hmm... well I guess there's only one way to figure it out,let things flow how their supposed to.Thank you professor, for a wonderful class"Endria said to the Professor before leaving the room.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff