Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
confessions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:30 pm
Amy didn't know how to answer him. She didn't understand why he looked so scared of her. "Whats wrong?" she asked anting to move closer to him. Tears filled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm
"You... You. Died." His face tightened. He was scared. But happy at the same time. "I saw it."  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:40 pm
Amy seemed to freez looking at him shocked. She started crying. "Is that why I can't touch anything?" she whisperd. She closed her eyes covering her face. She willed herself to dissapear. She wanted to go away now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:43 pm
He stood up and approched her. He put the back of his hand to her face just like he always did. He could feel her surprisingly. The cool smooth skin of her face. It made him smile. "Dont cry. Please dont."  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:49 pm
shocked that he could feel her, and she him she droped her hands and looked at them her eyes a golden red almost. She still felt confused and lost. "I'm sorry" she said sadly though she tried to smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:50 pm
"Its not your fault. You were... Murdered." He bit his lip. His eyes seemed to dim.  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:52 pm
Amy looked confused. Murdered? she didn't remember that. But some lost pain seemed to make her insides hurt and unchonchancly she placed a hand on her rib where she was stabed. "I don't...get it when?" she asked feeling tired. Being seen like this tired her out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:00 pm
He backed up and sat on his bed. "I dont know. But I found you this morning." He frowned  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:01 pm
Amy sighed looking tired now to. "I can't stay long" was all she could reply. his lights flickered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 pm
He looked up to find her gone. He laid his head down on the bed. He closed his eyes. All he could see was her face.  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:07 pm
(grr writers block ><)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:08 pm
((yeah me too.. it SUCKS!!))  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:16 pm
(lol well u could call the other band members or chance or something letting him know whats going on...uhmmm.....I have an idea to about the autopsy but ill let you go first. ....if ya want lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 pm
((if u got something then go with it. dont let me get in the way lol))  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:28 am
Amy stood to the side as the doctors came in to inspect her body. They didn't do much but discuss what they thought the problem was. They mentioned the autopsy and she froze in fear. No they couldn't do that, she didn't know why, but if they did that it would be very bad for her. They had to get permission for that didn't they? She looked between the two terrifies as they discussed it. She sighed in releif as they went to go call(inter name here)

(sry i keep 4getting your name ><)  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces