Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:58 pm
Moni blushed intensely at the kiss on the cheek, nodding shakily and walking, slowly bringing a hand to his cheek while his blush failed to diminish until he was out of the forest, following the birds and squirrels. "... obviously not returned, and I'm happy for it! That demon boy, Moni, is no good! He and his kind should die in the forest!" Moni froze, biting his lip.The girl turned and glared at him when she noticed he was there. "And I feel sorry for the mother who had to birth such a creature. Moni shook, crying as he ran to the house and up to his room, laying on the bed and just letting the tears come. Demon child... evil... it happening again. Fryma had made him feel special... in a good way. He'd made him think his lack of voice was a kind of gift. Now his heart was shattered.

((night))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:28 pm
"Moni? Moni, are you home," his mother called worriedly. She had stayed up all night waiting for him, and when she heard the door close, her heart had lept with joy. She started up the stairs carefully. If Moni had been out all night, he was sure to be exhausted, and she didn't want to wake him.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:30 pm
Moni was still crying, not hearing when his mother opened the door. He was such an idiot. Of course having a voice wasn't a good thing. It kept him from making friends... from letting him be the boy his mother wanted... but it seemed to make the forest happy. The forest probably wanted a friend too, instead of being hated by everyone... and slowly he stopped crying. Maybe not having a voice wasn't great... but could it be just okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:38 pm
Moni's mother walked in and sat down on the bed next to him. "Hey, sweetheart," she said softly, thinking he was asleep. "What kept you out so late, hm? Did someone make fun of you again?" She absently started rubbing his back soothingly.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 pm
Moni smiled and relaxed under her hand, ignoring how tear-stained his face was as he looked at her, getting his small clay tablet. 'I lost track of time in the forest, so I had to spend the night.' He explained, showing it to her, then adding more. 'Sorry for worrying you.'  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 pm
She was surprised to find that he was awake, but smiled at his message. "It's okay. As long as you're alright. I'm sure the ground was hard. Would you like to sleep in today? I'll do your chores for you. But just this once."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:16 pm
Moni shook his head since he'd slept very well and couldn't bear the thought of his mother doing the work for him, hugging her and getting up. He smiled and got to work on feeding the sheep, tending to their small garden, and then went to sell the wool scarves his mother had made. Of course, there were many glares and people watching him, but he ignored it, selling for as well as he could. People liked his kind mother, and usually bought her wares for good prices. He bought some groceries for a small amount of money and took it home. Once he was done, he went home with his haul and beamed, happy with how good both the buying and selling prices were.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 pm
While Moni was out selling the scarves, his mother started on dinner, humming softly to herself and contemplating her and Moni's life. She knew he got picked on because he couldn't speak; she knew what the other children called him, and it made her worry. Moni could be strong where it counted, but he was too kind and gentle to stick up for himself when his peers started making fun of him. She had heard them just the other day, when Moni had gone missing, that they were glad he had disappeared.

Dinner was done when Moni returned home. "Hey, sweetheart. Did the selling go well?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:40 pm
Moni smiled and nodded, oblivious to what she'd been thinking and hugging her. He showed her the profit they'd earned and beamed. Of course, after a shower and changing clothes, he was going to return to the forest, like always.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 pm
His mother beamed. "Sometimes, I wonder how you do so well. It must be because you're such a sweet boy, hm? Now, go shower. I'm sure your forest friends are missing you. And be home before sunset this evening. Dinner will be waiting for you."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:09 pm
Moni nodded and kissed her cheek before going to shower, heating up some water and scrubbing himself clean quickly. When he got out, he dried his hair as best as he could, along with his whole body before getting dressed and brushing his hair. Satisfied, he left, hugging his mother before heading out to the forest again, the birds chirping happily in greeting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Fryma was waiting with the birds today and smiled happily when he saw Moni. "Hello again, young one. You were quite busy today, were you not? Do you go to the market every day?" It was strange to Fryma that he would be so interested in a human, and a young one at that, but for reasons unknown to himself, the spirit felt truly happy around this boy.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 pm
Moni was surprised to see him so soon, and blushed some, remembering the kiss the spirit had given him on thee cheek last time. At the last question, he nodded, smiling. His mom worked hard during the day, and he was trying to learn a skill to help even more as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:50 pm
Fryma nodded, his smile growing. "The birds seem rather excited today. Mind you, they're almost always excited. Either way, what would you like to do today?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:59 pm
Moni blinked. Usually he just went where the birds led him, and enjoyed whatever they showed him. He'd never actually set forth into the idea of 'I want to do this today...' or anything. His face clearly showed his indecision as he tried to come up with something.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff