Reply Konohagakure-Hidden leaf village
Uchiha district Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

solaphera

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:20 am
"I AM NOT LEAVING!" shouted Yuki and than looked around for the other person she was sensing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 am
Riku looked at jericho and yuki "THERE'S TWO OF ME AS WELL!" Riku looked at the two and jumped up "Stay out fo the way or you'll both die" Riku made a fire symbol and pointed at kasumi "Fire style: Pheonix flower jutsu!" Multi fireballs attacked her  

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

solaphera

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:25 am
Yuki dissapeared and watched the fight,deciding only to jump in if her brother was in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:26 am
Jericho dodged"a clone an a stuck up person who wont accept hel,yes youll totally win"he said sacrcasticly.He made a rock symbol"Rockslide jutsu"he yelled.Small boulders fell on the arena  

something482

Hygienic Explorer

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:28 am
Riku looked at the boulders protecting a specific spot as touketsu appeared there "You ok?" The wolf nodded and growled at kasumi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:31 am
Yuki watched from where she was hiding. What should i do?,she thought,worried Riku was gonna get hurt.  

solaphera

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:35 am
"Now touketsu" Riku smiled and tossed the boulder at kasumi with kotoustu on top surrounding it in oil "Callabortion jutsu! Hellfire!" Riku sent the oil on fire and it streamed at kasumi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:49 am
Ginkiri got in front of her and they waited for the last moment then in almost a blink of an eye she made her hand signs, and together they said "Suiton Suijinheki" They shot out blasts of water from the mouth that blocked the fire with ease. Ginkiri let out a strong blast towards the attack that Riku sent. Kasumi stepped to the side then made her hand signs and shot a blast of water out of her mouth. She covered the ground with a thick layer of water then made some more hand signs and a mist blanketed the arena. On top of this she made sure to avoid the other boulders.  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:03 am
"Earth sytle earth piller" A piller got in the way of her water making it flow down the mountian and touketsu landed on top of the piller with riku standing beside him "Collaboration jutsu: Overcharge!" Touketsu made water out of his mouth to attack them and riku used lightning to charge it  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 am
Kasumi glared at them both when they did their attack."I really didn't want to fight. They might be led here."she said and jumped onto Ginkiri's back."Yes your right."They then both turned to mist and started to flee. The more they showed their power the easier it would be for the hunter-nin to track them down. Kasumi really hated having to run, but it couldn't be helped if she wanted to keep living.
{(my head is hurting so i think i might be getting off soon idk)}  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 am
Riku called it off and looked at yuki "Wait here" He chased after her putting his equipment away  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 am
Yuki having trouble seeing all that was going on watched as her brother ran off. "hurry back..." she said knowing he couldnt hear her. Than she sat on the ground waiting for him to come back.  

solaphera

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:42 am
They were now running on foot. Kasumi looked slightly behind them and noticed Riku following them."Ginkiri stop."she said and he did she jumped off him and looked back at their follower."And what do you want?"she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:51 am
"I want to know why your here... And how your running from" Riku tossed his blades "I won't hurt you"  

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:56 am
"Heh, right."Ginkiri stood beside her and stared at Riku."And what makes you think that you will get those answers?"she asked him, not letting her guard down for even a single second.  
Konohagakure-Hidden leaf village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff