Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Otakon!!! (2010) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 am
Well, I'll probably be there for a majority of the day.
That being said, I'll probably be waiting in line from 5
a.m. to 10 a.m. just to get my pass, so any time
after that I would be free~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:28 pm
fk12
Hey hey, should we set a time for this Net Slum meet-up? 'Cause photoshoot times are gonna start popping up soon, and that's kind of important for those of us who are gonna be cosplaying. I've already got one Saturday at 1 and Friday from like 12 to maybe 2 or so..

Do they have a photoshoot schedule up already?  

yokaiy

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:15 pm
We should do a meet up <3 I'm free whenever cause I have no idea who I'm stalking yet lol Oh and does anyone know what Hotel they're staying at yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:16 pm
Well, since I can no longer go to ACEN for more than just Friday, Otakon is basically a go for me. I just need to reg and buy plane tickets. I think my group is staying at the Holiday Inn again. It will just be me this year, though, no husband tagging along.  

Ayekasong

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:30 pm
I live in the area, so no hotel for me. : V  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:28 pm
@yokaiy- Some of the Cos.com threads are starting to get times, but they don't have the giant sticky with all the photoshoot time/locations yet. I'll be sure to link it when it does go up, though!

@BL- Awww yea I'm staying in the Marriott Inner Harbor again.  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 am
@yokaiy- Really? I mean, are you serious? I never knew you lived in the area?!?!! That...is shocking.

@FK- Ah, M Inn is a nice place. But too expensive for me.

@Ayeka- Holiday Inn? I think we're staying at Day Inn (when I say we, I mean a bunch of people I hardly know but am willing to pay 66 dollars just to stay in an inn lol) (EDIT) It's is...WAIT. I'm confused...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm
HOLY. HELL.
How can you even think of affording that place?
$369 per night? Even two night would be over
$700.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:14 pm
Shi- I just talk with A-chan and she corrected me when I posted "Holiday Inn" it's Day Inn. I need to get my memory checked out now. Ugh, and I'd question myself if I'd be like How the hell can I afford that place too (time for the edit button!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:03 am
Well, not in the area, but maybe 20 minutes away or something.  

yokaiy

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm
I live about 30 minutes away from the con, bus time. About 15 car time. I will miss taking the bus and lightrail to the con this year crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:17 pm
I'm grateful for the hotel, really. I... don't think I could take public transportation in full cosplay. H-haha, even if some of mine are slightly normal-looking this year...  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 pm
Pfft, Bo. You've got to be PROUD of being the only one in a costume! FLAUNT your strangeness. SMILE and WAVE when people are staring at you like you're mentally ill!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 pm
Oh, I did that with my cosplay group! This guy kept... staring at us through this one store window, so I just looked straight at him and smiled and waved.

... Shortly after that, one of the mall security guards came in and told us we were being disruptive and had to leave. 8|a I still wonder if it's because of that guy or because some of our group members were being a bit rowdy.  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm
That's... actually pretty funny. xD  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items