View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:44 pm
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
yea probably but i do not think that her songs in her younger days were that great either. . . i think she over exaggerates--- i think that is how you spell it. .. on the songs i heard from her. . .

Overexaggerates? O_O Just curious, but what do you mean by that? (Arm movements? The way she sings it? O______O)

yes it is the way she sings.. . . i think she should not try so hard. . . and she does remind me of another brittany spears. . oh well. . lets get off the subject of BoA

Oh... lol, I guess I'm not great at listening to the singing, hey? Never noticed that...............

ANYWHO..........

Did you know YunHo cried when he thought he saw a ghost? And he was too scared to wake up the other DBSG members so he cried alone until Mickey came and cried with him? biggrin

I got that off a DBSG/TVXQ thread. XD Isn't that so cute?

I never knew YunHo would be like that............. I always thought of him being like..... the "serious/cool" type. razz I dunno, that's how they make him look in the dramas and everything......

Now I see a WHOLE NEW YUNHO! biggrin I'm so happy. ^^

ehehe . . . how cute! i cant imagine that either. . . i cant imagine yunho or micky crying. they are the MEN of the group. . hehe. not that the others arent manly, they are just more. . ..ya know. . keke

Lol! hahaha I totally agree with you! XD Jaejoong may have the biggest muscles, but he's the mommy of the group! XD And ChangMin is innocence, so it wouldn't surprise me if he cried. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:07 am
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
yea probably but i do not think that her songs in her younger days were that great either. . . i think she over exaggerates--- i think that is how you spell it. .. on the songs i heard from her. . .

Overexaggerates? O_O Just curious, but what do you mean by that? (Arm movements? The way she sings it? O______O)

yes it is the way she sings.. . . i think she should not try so hard. . . and she does remind me of another brittany spears. . oh well. . lets get off the subject of BoA

Oh... lol, I guess I'm not great at listening to the singing, hey? Never noticed that...............

ANYWHO..........

Did you know YunHo cried when he thought he saw a ghost? And he was too scared to wake up the other DBSG members so he cried alone until Mickey came and cried with him? biggrin

I got that off a DBSG/TVXQ thread. XD Isn't that so cute?

I never knew YunHo would be like that............. I always thought of him being like..... the "serious/cool" type. razz I dunno, that's how they make him look in the dramas and everything......

Now I see a WHOLE NEW YUNHO! biggrin I'm so happy. ^^

ehehe . . . how cute! i cant imagine that either. . . i cant imagine yunho or micky crying. they are the MEN of the group. . hehe. not that the others arent manly, they are just more. . ..ya know. . keke

Lol! hahaha I totally agree with you! XD Jaejoong may have the biggest muscles, but he's the mommy of the group! XD And ChangMin is innocence, so it wouldn't surprise me if he cried. biggrin

exactly! 3nodding  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:01 pm
WOW, I just looked at HeeChul's cyworld, and apparently he met the TRAX! biggrin (He thought Rose was cute HAHAHA..........)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:38 pm
SutekiYume
WOW, I just looked at HeeChul's cyworld, and apparently he met the TRAX! biggrin (He thought Rose was cute HAHAHA..........)

kekeke. . .thats funny. they both are very cute! and they both are very pretty. they should hook up. . ..oops. . i said too much. lol. i dunno. i think they would be the cutest friends ever though. damnit. . .  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:59 am
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume

kekeke. . .thats funny. they both are very cute! and they both are very pretty. they should hook up. . ..oops. . i said too much. lol. i dunno. i think they would be the cutest friends ever though. damnit. . .

LOL Wouldn't it be so cool if they were best friends???? biggrin But HeeChul seems to like Typhoon and X-Mas better....... D: Lol, they're still cute. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:37 am
I am a HUGE Shinhwa fan

but here are some other groups and singers i like! ^^

- Mc Mong
- Kim Jong Kook
- Shin Hyesung
- Koyote
- JTL
- Kangta
- H.O.T
- DBSK
- SS501
- 1tym
- Bi
- FTTS
- Tim
- Turbo

uum there are more but im lazy xp  

Samsoonie

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:04 pm
Prince Orange
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume

LOL Wouldn't it be so cool if they were best friends???? biggrin But HeeChul seems to like Typhoon and X-Mas better....... D: Lol, they're still cute. ^^

yes that would be kewl if they were best friends. . .but hee chul seems like he is the vein type. . . and would be too busy fixing his hair or something. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:07 pm
i like

bi
ftts
se7en
boa
lee hyo ri
jang woo hyuk
hot
eugene
jewelry
sugar
baby vox  

Hyung Horangi

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:03 am
shinhwa
super junior
dbsg
G.O.D
se7en
KangTa
Jewelry
Finkl
FTTS  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:16 pm
My favorites are;
DBSK
TVXQ
Bi
SE7EN
TRAX
BoA
Sang Sang Band
WAX
Turtles

I am especially obsessed with Turtles.I love the group sooooooo much.I'm even making bad collages on MS Paint and stuff!! sweatdrop but...it's soooooo hard to find their albums...even lyrics...WWWAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!User Image  

Shibuki-kun

beenhackby King Kool Aid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:53 pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 se7en razz ..all the way baby!
and his new 24/7 CD is soo tight

Can't forget my babyboy Minwoo razz and Teddy also Taebin drools over names >_<

TVXQ is ok at times

BoA
!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:13 pm
lol. those are a lot of names. . . .i guess i dont know so many korean artists! okay, i should look them up sometime  

f a n g i r l

[4eva~lost]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:08 am
me like:

Rain
se7en
hyori lee
Shinhwa

that is the only ones so far...

and guess what!!!
SHInhwa coming over to singapore!!!haha 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:13 pm
who will i choose..............................................dbsk no wait se7en...........ahhhh all of them(i wish they had that opion on the poll)  

lexyanimeluxury

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PaypaSouljah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:24 pm
se7en, H.O.T., Shinhwa, Bi/rain, Boa  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash