Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] ~Let's Play A Game~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

Kaoru was surprised at this. His twin.. His brother was saying that he started this. Did he really start this? He didn't.No way... If he did, it was a complete accident and he never meant it. Kaoru also glared at Hikaru. This was bothering him. And his sickness wasn't helping him at all. He wiped his forehead with his sleeve, running his hand through his hair to remove it from his face and he noticed that his hands were clammy... Damn this sickness... He looked at Hikaru and glared, fed up with everything now.

"You selfish jackass!" he shouted, some people looking over. Kaoru was shaking a little bit, never having yelled like this at his brother. It was so weird, but Hikaru was pressing hisbuttons and it was getting ridiculous. His golden eyes locked onto his brother. "This is your own fault! Not mine!" He stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked away.

"Is... everything alright... You're creating quite a scene, you two." Kyouya-senpai. He fixed his glasses and Kaoru just looked away, only to find himself lookin at Hikaru again.

"Maybe.. You never know with this kid." That was... basically admitting that they were no longer related. Kaoru and Hikaru always knew what the other was going to do next, but now... it seemed as if that bond had been broken.

And here came a fmiliar voice that just got Kaoru even sicker. "Hey, what's going on? Why are you two fighting?"

Kaoru just shot her a stare and then looked over at Hikaru, then Haruhi. His illness was bringing his bad side out... a side that he tried to keep inside. "We wouldn't be if it wasn't for you. It's all your fault!" He backeda away, slightly, and then hit the wall before coughing harshly into his hand, sliding down the wall.

"K-Kaoru...?" She looked worried for a second. "What do you mean?" A little angered now. "What's going on...?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image Kaoru Hitachiin ◀ ◁

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:01 am
User Image

H i k a r u - H i t a c h i i n

"You selfish jackass! This is your own fault! Not mine!"

Hikaru was incensed. How dare Kaoru say that this was his fault? Wasn't it obvious that it was Kaoru first who had left the bathroom yesterday? That had been the first blow, and from there, things had only gotten worse. So how the heck did Kaoru come to the conclusion that this was Hikaru's fault?

"Maybe... You never know with this kid."

Hikaru felt like he had been slapped. It was evident to him exactly what his brother had meant by that comment, and, despite his anger, he felt a deep pain within his chest. This was bigger than any fight that they had ever had before—heck, this was practically the only serious fight that they had ever had—and, though he hated to admit it, a large part of him ached at the thought. However, if Kaoru was going to play it this way, then Hikaru saw no other alternative. Fight fire with fire.

When Haruhi approached them with her puzzled and slightly angered questions, Hikaru couldn't hide his anger. This probably wasn't his most flattering side, but at least he had enough control over his emotions at the moment to not do something utterly childish like start a slapping fight or something. At least.

Turning to Haruhi—and effectively slightly turning his back to Kaoru—Hikaru murmured, "It's nothing you need to worry about." The last thing he wanted to do was to pull the object of this fight into the fight. This battle was over Haruhi, and having Haruhi in it would totally kill the man to man—or perhaps twin to twin—fighting spirit. And Hikaru would have none of that; he would take down his brother and win fair and square.

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:47 pm

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

With orange eyes, Kaoru looked up at his brother as the other turned his back. Of course. Protect Haruhi. Kaoru felt nothing for her. Perhaps anger... but nothing of this love that Hikaru felt for her. He looked down at the ground, his coughing subsiding.

"Hey, Kaoru, I don't need you yelling at people..." muttered Tamaki as he came into the problem. He was talking about yelling at Haruhi, wasn't he? Of course. That'll all Tamaki thought about, was Haruhi. Hikaru could have figured out that Tamaki was the one he should be fighting against, not his own brother... Kaoru looked to the side as he used the wall as support for getting up.

"Now, now, you two... you should both stop fighting!"

"Hunny... senpai?" Kaoru looked down at the blonde as he came up to him.

"You two never fight! This is another act, isn't it?"

Oh how he wished it was... He looked away from the happy-go-lucky senior and shook his head. "No, Hunny-senpai... this isn't..." He looked towards Hikaru and then started to walk off towards the door.

"Hold on, Kaoru. You should be sitting down. You don't look so good."

Kaoru stopped and then looked over his shoulder at Kyouya. "Sorry, but I can't stay in this room." He gave a smile. "I'll be fine." The host club stared at him as he walked away, but he didn't last long. He took another step and then almost fell down to the ground with a cough, but he caught himself.

"What about the host club?" Hunny asked.

"I don't... I don't want to get you guys sick and have you guys loose customers." He smiled again and then left, but he didn't make it far down the hallway. His head was getting heavy. He managed to walk a while down the hallway until he legs gave out and he slid to the floor, looking up at the ceiling, his back leaning against the wall next to the window. Mm... Maybe staying here would be fine... He wouldn't have to go back home and be with Hikaru. He wouldn't have to see him with Haruhi. He wouldn't... have to go to the host club. He sighed, slowly, before he slowly closed his eyes, just to relax.

And then he was out, blacked out, and he slumped right onto the floor sideways.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image Kaoru Hitachiin ◀ ◁

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

Hikaru was left within the club with everyone staring at him. He felt a tad bit uncomfortable somewhere deeper in his mind, but on the surface, he was just angry that Kaoru would be so... so impudent. That b*****d only cared about himself. God it was such a wonder that they had ever worked together in the first place. If, in the end, he didn't catch Haruhi—which wasn't an option—then Hikaru was glad for at least an opportunity to see what his brother truly was: a selfish, self-righteous b*****d. Hikaru crossed his arms and turned his eyes from the door and back to the hosts before him, who were all sort of expecting an explanation. Well too bad for them, because Hikaru wasn't in the mood for one.

"Whatever. He'll be back. We can just all get back to what we were doing before."

Haruhi gave a concerned look toward Hikaru that made him both boil in anger and melt at the same time, if that was even possible. Of course her concern was for both of them, though Hikaru would like to think that it was only for him. Just as he was about to say that she shouldn't worry about Kaoru, Tamaki interjected.

"You should probably just go home."

Angered, Hikaru opened his mouth to say something about how he didn't need to be wherever Kaoru was when Kyouya added, "Even if you don't want to, I'm sorry, but you just don't have the same appeal by yourself as without your brother. You guys are the 'little devils' not 'little devil.' Your selling point is brotherly love, and without it, our revenue goes down. So for the interest of the club, go work out your issues."

"I've never seen you fight like this before..." Hunny-senpai murmured, frowning. He didn't like this one bit and trudged off to his customers so that they could give him some candy to cheer him up.

Hikaru, on the other hand, was officially pissed off at everyone but Haruhi. He was pissed at Tamaki and Kyouya for pushing him off toward his brother, and insinuating that he was nothing without Kaoru, which totally wasn't the case. Hikaru was never seen as his own person most of the time, and he had had enough of it. He was pissed at Hunny for being so sad that they were doing what healthy siblings did all the time, which was fight. He was pissed at Mori for not saying anything at all. And of course, he was pissed at Kaoru for obvious and very complicated reasons.

Deciding that leaving club for that day was best, if only because he didn't want Haruhi to see this side of him, Hikaru muttered, "Fine." He gathered up all of his things, left Kaoru's coat and bag there, and went out the door, going down the hall in the opposite direction from where Kaoru was.

((Don't know what you want to do with unconscious Kaoru, but I figured that having Hikaru go that way would be a bit too easy to resolve things.))

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:49 pm

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

The sun was starting to set on the club and things ended that way. The club members were starting to leave the host club after tidying things up around there. Hunny walked out of there first, on Mori's shoulders, quickly followed by the other three.

"Hm? What's that...?"

Tamaki blinked at Haruhi who just stopped. "Haruhi? What are you talking about?" The young girl walked over to where she saw something on the ground before and when she saw that it was a person, she ran over. "You guys, come here!" The other members quickly followed her to see her helping an unconscious Kaoru.

"Kaoru...? But shouldn't he be home with Hikaru...?" Kyouya asked.

Haruhi nodded and then looked back at Kaoru. "Kaoru, wake up!" She shook the man a few times before the twin woke up. "Ah, there we go..."

Slowly, golden eyes looked up at them all. For a second, he thought he saw Hikaru instead of Haruhi, but when he blinked a few times, he saw Haruhi and his heart sank a little bit. Why was she still here...? Where was he, even? "It's okay, Kaoru! You're in school..." Kaoru blinked and then remembered. s**t! He groaned and he tried to sit up and stand, using the window as his helper. "You shouldn't he standing."

Kaoru shook his head. "I have to go home. I shouldn't have even come this morning..." He heard Tamaki say something about the boy being sick, but he just shrugged it off. "I'll be fi--HEY!" Mori had grabbed the boy and pulled him by the arm towards the main staircase with everybody. "What are you doing, Mori-senpai?!"

"We're taking you home, what do you think?" Tamaki sighed. "Did you think you were going to walk there? You were in the hallway for god knows how long..."

-----

"Hikaaaaaruuuu!!" yelled Tamaki as the gang was out in front of the mansion. Mori was carrying a weak Kaoru on his back.

"Jeeze, Kaoru, have your keys with you..." mumbled Haruhi, not liking the fact that Tamaki was yelling. She pressed the doorbell.

// Haha, I understand~ =3 //

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Hikaru was right in the middle of having a bath when he heard the doorbell ring and in the distance, he heard Tamaki's voice yelling out his name. Startled, he sat up quickly, opening his eyes, all relaxation virtually gone. Scowling, he settled himself back down, placing a hot towel on his forehead. The twin maids could handle it. Hikaru didn't know what they want, but Kaoru was probably with them. When Hikaru had arrived home, the maids said that Kaoru hadn't made his way here yet. Hikaru couldn't care less about it, and had asked for a bath to be drawn as he prepared for it. He needed desperately to relax, both physically and mentally, and a bath seemed the way to go. Hikaru had remembered that he had left Kaoru's stuff in the clubroom, but was pretty sure that Kaoru was still at school to get it, and if not, well too bad for him. His stuff wasn't Hikaru's responsibility.

The twin maids opened the door and greeted the club members in unison. "Welcome! Master Hikaru is currently taking a bath right now, and Master Kaoru isn't in. Is there anything we can do for you?" Apparently, they didn't see Mori carrying Kaoru, standing far behind Tamaki and Haruhi, and stood there waiting for a reply from either Haruhi or Tamaki, who seemed to be leading the group.

((Sorry it's such a short post. Can't do much with Hikaru because he's in the bath, and the maids would wait for an answer before doing much else.))

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

"Yeah, Kaoru needs some medical attention." Tamaki pointed his thumb over his shoulder and that's when Mori walked in, carrying Kaoru on his back. The twins gasped as they asked what happened. "We found him unconscious in the hallway at school. Hikaru and Kaoru seemed to have gotten in a fight."

The maids looked at each other and then at the host club. "Thank you very much for bringing him here." The maids took Kaoru from Mori, before he just pushed them off, lightly.

"I can walk to my room by myself."

Tamaki took a step forward. "No, you can't. You passed out in the hallway." With that, he wrapped Kaoru's arm around his neck and placed a hand on his waist. "Come on... I'll help you." Dammit. Tamaki was always so helping. Kaoru didn't dare to say anything or fight back, but he just walked on with the Host Club following him. The maids led them up to their room before Tamaki set him down on the bed. After staring at Kaoru for a while, he placed his hand on his forehead and immediately drew back. Blue eyes turned to face the maids. "He's got a really high fever. He should go to the hospital."

"No! I don't need anything! I'm fine!" Kaoru groaned and turned on the bed away from them.

Tamaki just glared at Kaoru. "Stop being so selfish and let us help you! You could very well die if your fever continues to grow!"

Die, huh? "I would love that option more than continuing to suffer like this!" Everybody seemed to pause. "S-Sorry.... Could you guys just... leave please? Before Hikaru gets out of his bath..."

// DDD: OH my god! Sorry for SUCH A REALLY REALLY LATE RESPONSE. >: //

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff