Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
(Ablount x Hawrte) : Privacy Please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:10 am
User Image

She stopped rubbing her temples and sighed. "It seems I may be drawn to your kind. I can't help it." It was strange speaking so calmly to her brother's killer, but what more was she to do? She was in no shape to handle a sword tonight, that much she knew.

"As for that explanation, I'll hold you to that once I can understand it. Tonight is a night for clearing the mind and calming down. As a little girl, you never really grieve, you just remember." Asuna sighed and went back to rubbing her temples, that head ache was definitely going to make its way to her soon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:26 am
User Image

Rolling his eyes Aiden moved over to her and picked her up. "Look I know you probably hate me but times like this require you give up some of that hatred." He told her walking back to his place. Opening the door and shutting it behind him. She was probably thinking he was going to make her a meal and that was fine but he didn't want to leave her alone outside. Last thing she needed was to be found by another more vicious vampire. Walking into his bedroom he set her down on the bed before walking to the door. "You need sleep. Go ahead I'm not going to hurt you while you sleep. I have my morals." Aiden told her before shutting the door and walking into the family room.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:35 am
User Image

At first she struggled in his arms, but then her heart pounded again and she stopped struggling. As she thought when in the cemetery, he was not going to hurt her tonight. She rested her head against his shoulder and took in a deep breath, she could smell the blood on him, and he was surprisingly warm. Perhaps it was because he had just fed.

Once she was set on the bed she rolled over and looked at the blinds on one of the windows. The room spun for a moment before she passed out. Her dreams were fitful, and she tossed and turned throughout the night, at one point her sword fell from her along with the bag and crashed to the ground. She woke up with a small scream of terror. "A-a dream... it was just a dream...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:54 am
User Image

Hearing the crash Aiden stood up walking into the bedroom. When he entered he looked over at Asuna seeing her awake. "You feeling better now?" He asked her yawning into his hand. It was weird that she was screaming for no reason. All that happened was her sword and bag fell down. Although upon closer inspection he saw that the bag had opened. Peering inside from where he was Aiden gulped and walked away from the room. She was going to kill him when he slept. Who was the coward now?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:03 am
User Image

She pulled herself out of bed, and grabbed her things, latching them to her waist once more. Whatever amount of sleep she had managed to get seemed to have helped greatly. She could definitely handle a sword now. When she reached the door she stopped, he could have killed her while she slept. She had left herself weak and open to that. Killing him here and now would make her feel less justified. With a sigh she walked out the room door and placed a hand on her hip.

"It would be lovely if you stopped doing things that kept me from killing you." she shook her head and plopped down on one of his couches. For being such a young hunter, she wass quite brave.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

Aiden shrugged. "I don't like killing except to feed my hunger. That's why I kill only one person a night." He told her before standing and walking away from the couch. This hunter still didn't have his trust and she wouldn't get it completely. Her brother was the closest anyone had been to him and he didn't want to get close to anyone again.

Sighing Aiden looked down on table in front of him against the southernmost wall. Seeing the picture of Jeremiah Aiden had to place it so the face looked into the wood. Placing his hands on the wood he leaned against the wall his forehead placed against it. Why did he have to do this? Bring a hunter into his home. This was his stupidest move in a while.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 am
User Image

Asuna watched him making his way around his home, was he pacing? Why was he trying to explain things to her. Either he was trying to get her off guard or having some major internal conflict. "Would it make you feel better if I put my things on the other side of the room? she said sighing. After all she still needed some things answered before he would die. Besides, if he tried to attack her while she was unarmed, she had a secret weapon. Her brother had made sure of that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:51 am
User Image

Aiden just shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I already know you'll never be unprotected." He told her before walking over and setting down Jeremiah's prized pistol in front of her. Moving to the television he turned it off to think. What could he really do except have her try to listen to him. He had to find whatever it was inside that pendant she wore and he didn't like that. Keeping himself calm Aiden moved to the chair near the couch and sat down. What could he tell her to make her believe he had no choice but to kill Jeremiah.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image

She held the gun in her hand, not surprised that he knew that she was still protected. "When I was little, I looked up to you. My brother often spoke of the vampire whom he came to call a friend. I thought he was foolish for being so friendly with one that he hunted. Though I never recalled seeing you. That night, when my brother didn't come home, when they found his body in the rain, covered in his own blood. I didn't even cry. I couldn't. My mother went insane and my father hung himself. I was sent to an orphanage. In a sense, you ruined my life. Which is why I became a hunter."

Asuna sounded so calm at the moment. She took off the sword and tied the bag to it sliding it across the room. She reclined on his couch and looked up at the ceiling. Her boots were still on and her dress fell over the side of the cushions. It was a good position for thinking. "Nobody explained anything to me. My first kill was an accident you know. He tried to kill me, I grabbed the nearest weapon and managed to... well... it doesn't matter now, but then I realized humans were not defenseless against your kind."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image

Hearing her tale didn't surprise Aiden. It had been a while since Jeremiah had been killed, a year. "Yes but do you know who found the rock inside of that pendant? Obviously you don't know or else you wouldn't be so well angry at me." Aiden said watching her move everything across the room. Sure he may have ruined her life but he saved his friend so he didn't care about his family. They all could hate him and kill him but Aiden knew he did what was right and that was all that mattered. The fact that Jeremiah had told his sister about him was a little unnerving but Aiden just knew that Jeremiah had his reasons.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 pm
User Image

Asuna shook her head and sighed, "What kind of vampire are you? I am the worst possible person to have in your house. A hunter. And someone who has been waiting to take your life for a while now. Why don't we just have a cup of tea and talk about the recent whether patterns while we're at it." So Aiden had gotten the pendant for her, he probably had no idea what it's real importance was, but then why bring it to her. "you are the most baffling and interesting target I have ever come to know. No wonder my brother liked you so much. You are insane, just like him." This made her smile. She missed Jeremiah deeply and would have loved to know more about his hunting life. He was great at home, but what kind of person was he if he was involved with such strange people?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image

Aiden looked at her and tilted his head to the side. What kind of vampire was he? That was a question that had no answer. He usually was cold but she brought out warmth and he blamed Jeremiah for that. Insane? No Aiden wasn't insane he just knew when he was in danger and when he was not.

"Look Jeremiah took his job and life seriously. You need to understand I didn't want to kill him as I won't kill you. It was just for the best that I killed him when I killed him. Kill me if you wish but I won't fight back." Aiden told her not really caring what she did. Baffling may be correct but Aiden was just the way he was.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

She sighed and looked longingly at the pistol before putting it down, "I can't attack you if you don't fight back..." there was great worry in her voice. The one vampire she had been searching for was being so... uncharacteristic. She expected a blood thirsty flirtatious idiot. When what she got was a surviving gentleman.

"I am Jeremiah's little sister. Whether or not you killed him for good or bad... you took him away from me." she set the gun on the table in front of her. If she continued to stare at his possesions, and think about him in such deadly ways, it would really get to her. She could already feel her eyes beginning to water and quickly dabbed at them turning away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

Aiden saw her reaction and knew this was all his fault. "Look would it help you any to know that he begged me to be the one to kill him? Because that's what happened on his last day." He told her before walking towards the door stepping over her bag and sword. Sure he had begged but Aiden didn't know why completely. Stepping into the kitchen he grabbed a blood pack he stole from one of the nearby hospitals and put it in a mug. Heating up the blood he grabbed another mug putting water in it. When the microwave finally said it was done Aiden walked back in setting the mug with water on the table in front of Asuna.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image

Asuna shook her head slowly. She had always seen Jeremiah as a strong person, death would not be a way of escape for him. No way. "Why would he ask you to take his life from him Aiden..." It was more of a statement than a question. She couldn't see him begging for anything, unless it was forgiveness from someone he loved.

Taking the mug in her hands, she took a few sips before setting it down again. Nothing was adding together for her. She wanted things to be simple, but they were quite far from that.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff