Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
~:Mt. Olympus:~ Main Room <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:45 am
ok so we should probibly discuss the contests that we are going to have, and who will be in charge of what contest. I believe that this will make thing's easier, as we can all update and run our own contests.

This will also be good, because then when we do our room setup, we can use our own characters for that contest post, so people send their pm/trades to the right person.

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:39 pm
Art To Date:

User Image

User Image  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:06 am
xTrueBlissx
ok so we should probibly discuss the contests that we are going to have, and who will be in charge of what contest. I believe that this will make thing's easier, as we can all update and run our own contests.

This will also be good, because then when we do our room setup, we can use our own characters for that contest post, so people send their pm/trades to the right person.

What do you guys think?

I love the idea of running separate contests, it'd be much easier than what happened last year.

Any contest ideas? We've obviously got the tektek contest, the art contest... A raffle?

Art is amazing. <3<3<3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:46 pm
Psycho Sabs
xTrueBlissx

What do you guys think?

I love the idea of running separate contests, it'd be much easier than what happened last year.

Any contest ideas? We've obviously got the tektek contest, the art contest... A raffle?

Art is amazing. <3<3<3

...mkay. I will personally volunteer to run the tektek contest. Blissy, you interested running the art one?

Ignore all of that.

*hugs Bliss*  

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff