Pit bulls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SailorHoneyMoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 pm
Official Gothic Chick
I say this a lot, Pit Bulls were originally bred for easy training and good behavior. It wasn't the dogs fault that people decided to trick them into being trained to fight. The Pits in the fighting rings are taught their whole lives to fight and kill, but people taught them that, and yet the dogs get put down not the people. I hate it when pits aren't allowed in parks or living areas because of their fellow dogs who were trained by sadists. I personally think Pits are beautiful and I want to get one someday.

True that but because of the stupid people in my town who train them to fight, I am very weary and worried about being around them. However, my friend had a pitbull that she was able to make into a nice dog. He only attacked people he didn't want going inside the house. That poor dog was abused by his previous owners, they would hit them with paint buckets and other large objects. When my friend got him he was terrified of people but slowly but surely he became more comfortable with us and he'd love being and playing fetch with us. Too bad she had to return him to the previous owners. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm
one thing is that pits were bred to fight bulls (idk if this is true but this is what i have heard) i support pits. i think they can be loving beautiful dogs if they are bred and trained well. One problem i have heard of is pits trying to play with other dogs and ending up hurting the other dog due purely on thier muscle and strength. i hope to own a pit when im older. i believe that pits can make a comeback if they are trained well. i dont fear them, i find them charming and adorably big dogs ^.^  

Gennabug

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:47 pm
Oh gods. These dogs... heart

We don't own a dog, but I have yet to meet a "pit bull" (which can actually be a Saffordshire/AmStaff Terrier, an American Bulldog, a Bull Terrier, or a mix of these) who didn't truly and honestly think it was a lap dog.

Our neighbors had one, sweet as can be, who would climb onto my lap if I let her I usually did, even if it meant i couldn't feel my legs after five minutes. heart She'd try to kill any other dog who tried to get near, though. She did actually kill someone's horrid Chihuahua mix that got into their yard. Poor girl died of tick-related kidney disease.

When I move out and can afford to feed a dog, I'm getting myself a shelter pitty.  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff