Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:23 pm
Zach reaches the roof of the building and immediately dispatches the med officer over to the boy. "Well aint that a sight. Med Officer. He's going to need an eye patch." Zach kneels down near the boy and picks up his pistol, placing it in his bag temporarily. "Youll get it back when we know youre not a threat. Sorry. Its just protocol." Zach looks at the boy's eye socket, seeing that there isnt one. "Oh dear lord. I cant believe it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:31 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus reached up with his free hand and poked at the socket. "Oh...So thats why i couldnt see very well earlier. I was probaly hit by something." He said.

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:35 pm
Yuka walked forwards on her knees. "can't you feel it?" she said looking curiously at the lack of eye. The boy's whole face was covered in blood, all coming from the whole where his eye should be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"Cant really feel any part of my body." Dervan said laughing.

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 pm
Yuka smiled briefly. She looked down at his arm. "Where were you?" she asked. There was still glass in his arm, and it was obvious that there had been more. But where she had woken up, there hadn't been any glass. She couldn't really remember what the city had looked like before, nor could she remember where the sheet of metal that had cut her back open was from.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:29 pm
"Well, hopefully my medical officer can get you better off. He wont be able to replace your eye, but maybe he can help you out some." Zach goes over to the side of the building and watches the sun slowly begin to set in the distant horizon. "We dont have much time people. We need to get indoors."  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:32 pm
Yuka looked up at Zach. "what's wrong with being outdoors?" she asked curiously. She, as an elf, had never really understood what was so great about being indoors at night. She stood up and looked at the ash that had gathered on her. she brushed it off of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:36 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus thought for a second then smiled a bit embarrassed. "I honestly dont know where i was. All i remember is a scream, then everything went white. Then i woke up." He said remembering the event. "and it doesnt matter. Now i dont have to make the effort to close my eye when shooting."

(Just wanted to say. There is no sun. It dissapeared. Everythings always dark. Except for the fires everywhere.)  

bebosis

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:36 pm
Zach looks at his officers. "Well. To tell you the truth. Me and my men are a whole day behind schedule. So this is our second day out. If we dont return by eight a.m. tomorrow, then the military will believe that bandits have claimed this town and begin carpet bombing it until its flat." Zach watches the sun as it continues to go down. "Our base camp is right over there." He says, pointing over a rather small pile of rubble. "If I can get there. I can call in the air strike delay code."

((Yeah, but Zach knows where it is, and even in a nuclear disaster, there would still be a faint glow as to where it was))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Yuka rubbed uncomfortably at the bandage wrapped around her cut. "I think this bandage on my back needs to be replaced..." she said, pulling her hand away and examining the blood now on her hand. "it's covered in blood already."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm
Zach smiles slightly. At least they arent worried about the bombers. "Trevor. Toss me some bandages." Trevor, the med officer, pulls some bandages out of his bag and tosses them over to Zach, still treating the first boys wounds. "Do you mind If I help?" Zach asks the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus stood up and stretched out. "Then i guess we better get going. But can i get my gun back?" He asked holding out his hand.

(Yeah but im pretty sure whats she going for is a 2012 kind of thing. The nuclear disaster happened because of all of the damage being done by earthquakes and such. So the dissapearence of the sun is more of a supernatural kind of thing P: )  

bebosis

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:47 pm
"Hey! Dont move you idiot!" Trevor yells at the boy. He barely pops him on the back of the head and continues to treat his wounds. "We will give you your gun when we get back to base camp."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:51 pm
Yuka shook her head. "go ahead, some one would have to do it at some point, so might as well be you." she smiled and waited for Zach to replace the bandages, brushing off some more of the ash which seemed to fall like snow.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:54 pm
Zach smiles a little bit and removes the old bloodied bandages from the elves back. "You know. Neither of you two have told me your names. Mine is Zach." He says, not pulling any of his attention away from applying the bandages.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff