Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
I has a goal too. -journal- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugs?
  Hugs!
View Results

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:24 am
Stars in my Pocket
Coffee is definitely a diuretic/laxative, however you don't want to use it as one because it can make you dependent upon it (any laxative, not just coffee). So it may work for now, but it'll be harder to go next time. Try water + lemon first, and give it a few days. If you can do it this way, and keep up fiber + water, you'll become more regular without needing something that MAKES you go.

Yeah I know, I used to drink coffee every day in high school and it made things... difficult. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:26 am
Munkers
Another natural remedy that I forgot to mention until now:

Grapes are super yummy and also a natural laxative. :3

Yusssss.
And on the topic of poopy foods, I think prunes have a bad rep. They're delicious. Screw old people, give 'em all to me. xD  

pigeonsoup

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:23 pm
Nearly 106~ sad

It's because I definitely pigged out the day before yesterday, and also a little yesterday. And because of the bathroom thing, still, I guess. Not as much.

I feel so bad. I know it's easily fixed by just, not pigging out again, and hopefully gettig my digestion back on track soon, but I still feel all fail.

So now, 6lbs away from my goal, instead of 4. Boo.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 am
I think you are doing a great job, you have accomplished so much! This is just a minor setback, but keep trying and you will get down to 100lbs in no time! Keep up the awesome work. C=  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 am
Thankyous. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:02 pm
104.4~

Happyyyyy. Even though I ate cake that put me over by a few points yesterday, I still woke up this morning, [went to the bathroom! sweatdrop ] and ended up at 104.4 which made me all happy. Soooo, yeah. I'm back to where I was a week or so ago? Or something. Back on track! whee

I keep telling myself I'm gonna do something for real exercise, but I haven't lately. I mean, I've been doing a ton of extra adventuring and walking around and stuff lately, but walking never really seems like much to me until I get home and go OH GOD MY FEET gonk

Plus, I think I'm at the point where I need to start toning up, even though I haven't yet shed those last few pounds of chub. I mean I'll still lose those last few pounds, but it may not show on the scale, because I'll be building muscle and such... Which makes me a little nervous, because watching the numbers drop on the scale kind of makes my day. It's a lot easier to register as progress in my mind than just looking in the mirror, because I don't notice changes like that quite as well.  

pigeonsoup

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:01 pm
Even if you do build-up some muscle, all the activity it takes to build it will still burn off some of that extra fat and I'll bet that you still see some decreases on the scale. Think of all the P90X informercials. All of those people put on CRAZY amounts of muscle and were still losing 20-30 pounds overall even though they weren't that heavy to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:12 pm
Munkers
Even if you do build-up some muscle, all the activity it takes to build it will still burn off some of that extra fat and I'll bet that you still see some decreases on the scale. Think of all the P90X informercials. All of those people put on CRAZY amounts of muscle and were still losing 20-30 pounds overall even though they weren't that heavy to begin with.

Good pointtt. I didn't really think of that. Well next time we go to the fitness center I'll do less time on the elliptical and work on the weight thingy. 3nodding  

pigeonsoup

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:23 am
laurenwithoutsound
Good pointtt. I didn't really think of that. Well next time we go to the fitness center I'll do less time on the elliptical and work on the weight thingy. 3nodding

Maybe we can both figure out some weight/resistance routines to start doing. I actually did some ab stuff this morning thinking that maybe it'll help me get back into a workout mindset. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am
Yay ab stuffs! I needs to do some tooooo. 3nodding  

pigeonsoup

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:37 pm
103.8~ !

So I realized, this is officially the lowest I've weighed since elementary school. Which sounds weird, but I was kind of a chubby kid, and at the time I was a normal height, haha. Once I hit 7th grade, I was 110. For a while last summer I was down to maybe 106. And now I'm 103.8. I'm so proud of myself! heart

I can't wait to hit that 100 lb goal. *happy sigh*
Also, plz can I look like Olivia Wilde now? Warning: Boobies  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:33 pm
Olivia Wilde: Do want. 3nodding  

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:08 pm
Yes. Yes, do want.

To the rest of the internets: I like grapes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 pm
laurenwithoutsound
103.8~ !

So I realized, this is officially the lowest I've weighed since elementary school. Which sounds weird, but I was kind of a chubby kid, and at the time I was a normal height, haha. Once I hit 7th grade, I was 110. For a while last summer I was down to maybe 106. And now I'm 103.8. I'm so proud of myself! heart

I can't wait to hit that 100 lb goal. *happy sigh*
Also, plz can I look like Olivia Wilde now? Warning: Boobies

Good job!! You are so close, I hope you reach your goal soon! I love Olivia Wilde! Especially in House! My favorite show EVER! heart  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:00 pm
I've been bouncing back and forth between 103.8 and 104.4
I'm not really sure why it's one of those two exact weights each time, but whatever. >w< I was 103.8 when I weighed myself today.
And before anyone says it, I weigh myself before eating breakfast and at least try to go to the bathroom first. whee

I even pigged out on Ben and Jerry's yesterday and STILL got the lower weight today. So. *shrug* I must just be awesome.

heart  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces