Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
New Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 pm
I just heard on the grapevine that Nomura is planning to do a Toy Story world.
Haha, Take that sister of Lil_Immortal!
If the grapevine heard right that is >_>
Also, great ideas with the Incredibles and Monster's Inc.. Those would be awesome worlds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 pm
I think they should do Wonderland as in the new Alice in Wonderland movie. but a kewl world would be Monsters V.S Aliens world  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:58 pm
Mitsumi16
I think they should do Wonderland as in the new Alice in Wonderland movie. but a kewl world would be Monsters V.S Aliens world

The Alice in Wonderland world idea occured to me as well. I'm supposing the Jabberwocky would be a Heartless or something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:02 am
Xake got it memorized
Mitsumi16

The Alice in Wonderland world idea occured to me as well. I'm supposing the Jabberwocky would be a Heartless or something like that.

ya it most likely would or the red queen...  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 am
UltimaKHFangirl30
I wouldnt mind seeing the Sleeping beauty's world (throwing random ideas out there) As long as they never bring back deep jungle I will be fine (so glad they didnt put that in the 2nd game)

actually ultimaKHFangirl30, they cant do Deep jungle cuz of copyright issues...& we thank copyright issues 4 it 2 never return to the game  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:24 am
Xake got it memorized
Also, great ideas with the Incredibles and Monster's Inc.. Those would be awesome worlds.

OMG!! are you serious *giggles like a little girl* whee
They are doing stitch!!!!!! yay!!! and snow white and cant remember some others!!! whee whee whee

off topic: did anyone see toy story 3!!! I cried!!!!!!! crying  

Pikacheekz

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 am
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
Xake got it memorized

They are doing stitch!!!!!! yay!!! and snow white and cant remember some others!!! whee whee whee

Off topic:I saw it in June & i almost cried!! but i didnt. but buzz is funny on spanish mode... On topic: Theyre also doing Sleeping beauty on BBS!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 am
Mitsumi16
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
Xake got it memorized

Off topic:I saw it in June & i almost cried!! but i didnt. but buzz is funny on spanish mode... On topic: Theyre also doing Sleeping beauty on BBS!

Off topic: saw it a few days after it came out(couldn't go on the night cause Irish collage) I cried at 3 parts, well one time i cried then stopped and cried again.

On topic: cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just hope my local video store will sell it cause they stopped selling ps2 and psp games! can you believe it!!  

Pikacheekz

Sequestered_Soul

4,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 pm
I would like to see some pixar worlds in Kingdom Hearts, afterall, Disney owns all the rights to the pixar characters and the stories; that's how they sell merchandise.

off topic: I loved toy story 3! It was the best movie in ages for me!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:11 pm
I would love to see an incredibles world though I'm sure the Parrs can take on the heartless with their powers without Sora's help.  

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:36 pm
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
Mitsumi16
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
Xake got it memorized

Off topic: saw it a few days after it came out(couldn't go on the night cause Irish collage) I cried at 3 parts, well one time i cried then stopped and cried again.

On topic: cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just hope my local video store will sell it cause they stopped selling ps2 and psp games! can you believe it!!

That's y i shop at gamestop. Theyre sellin PSPs for $100 and $130 used. & I will buy BBS no matter what...I hope we got that clear..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:14 pm
Maybe they should also do a world based off that movie called Bug's Life...does anyone besides me remember it? So I dont look stupid?? Anyone?? sweatdrop  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pikacheekz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:03 am
Mitsumi16
Maybe they should also do a world based off that movie called Bug's Life...does anyone besides me remember it? So I dont look stupid?? Anyone?? sweatdrop

OF COURSE!!!!!! classic movie!
hm... it would be an alright world, trying to think of what bugs they'd be, any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:06 am
Mitsumi16
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
Mitsumi16
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
Xake got it memorized

That's y i shop at gamestop. Theyre sellin PSPs for $100 and $130 used. & I will buy BBS no matter what...I hope we got that clear..

i dont have any gamestops within a 40 min drive so i have to use x-tra vision to get my Kh bbs sad so it'll be around 40 euro  

Pikacheekz

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
Mitsumi16
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
Mitsumi16
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
Xake got it memorized

i dont have any gamestops within a 40 min drive so i have to use x-tra vision to get my Kh bbs sad so it'll be around 40 euro

Oh.. crying Well theres always ebay biggrin  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces