Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥●♥●If you were to choose your own namee...♥●♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:47 pm
I would keep the name my parents chose for me. It suits me and it is unique. Plus, it has a history that I love both in name meaning and how I came to have it.

My name is Ardythe. I was named after my mom's best friend, and she was named after her mom's best friend. My name is a tribute to a line of female friendship.

I'm keeping it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:55 pm
faretheewell
I would keep the name my parents chose for me. It suits me and it is unique. Plus, it has a history that I love both in name meaning and how I came to have it.

My name is Ardythe. I was named after my mom's best friend, and she was named after her mom's best friend. My name is a tribute to a line of female friendship.

I'm keeping it.

That is an awesome name...I am jealous.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Avilline

Shy Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't actually know what I'd pick if I could give myself a new name. I'm really bad at picking things like that.
I kind of like my name anyway.
Meghan, but because of that I've got a few different random nicknames. And my little cousin, when she finally stopped calling me "The girl" and learned my name, I was pluralized. So She was calling me Meghans.
WHERE'S MEGHANS?

There are more than one of me?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:48 am
My name is Catherine, but when I was little I wanted to be called "Marie-Isabelle" for some reason, haha. I would have like a name like Nicole, maybe, to shorten it to "Nick" or "Nico". As it is now, half of my friends call me "Nils".

sterek

Tipsy Genius

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 am
If it weren't so popular I might choose Isabella. But because of damn ******** Twilight, all the babies in the next 10 years are either gonna be named either Isabella or Edward. My real name is Belen, so I'm often called Bella, and people assume it's because of Twilight (I also dyed my hair brown and it turned out to be Kristen Stewarts color. I love how it came out even though its not supposed to be that shade, but still....)

I also like Olivia but thats WAY too popular. I don't want to have an extremely common name like Jessica or Emily. If I have kids I'm gonna name them something unique and pretty. I also really like Corinna.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm
I love ur name!well If i had a chance mybe it would b sam,kristine, louissa..
and at first I really hated my name kirin,but as time goes by I'm ok with it..
I also like names that r uncommon and unique..but we dn't have to worry coz, u can change ur name if u want 2..I think there's a law "stuff" about it..
but its kinda risky and tiring though..0_~ ..  

kirin_girl The Younger

Topii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 pm
My real name is Catherine Victoria, I like my name but I would love if I could change it to Emeryth Aleksandra :]

I think that's what I'm gonna name one of my children o.o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

I'm changing my name to Ford Prefect when I turn 18.

No, no, but I am going to name one of my kids that. Ford Prefect Bartholomew [lastname] III.

If I could change my name, I'd change it to Clara, Clarisse, or some other variant of Claire.

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:43 pm
My name is Adrian (masculine form), but I still like my name. However, I'd like to have a feminine middle name like "Eléonore," "Louise," or "Jaye." Perhaps that way when people see my name on my résumé or a class roster, they'll know I'm actually female.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:24 pm
My name on it's own is pretty uncommon. Amara Nichole Isabella... I may like twilight but I don't like the "OMG your name is Isabella? Do you have a boyfriend named Edward?"

Ironicly though my first teddy bear who is 19 years old. He is a year younger then me hehe. Name is Edward.  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:39 pm
kirin_girl The Younger
I love ur name!well If i had a chance mybe it would b sam,kristine, louissa..
and at first I really hated my name kirin,but as time goes by I'm ok with it..
I also like names that r uncommon and unique..but we dn't have to worry coz, u can change ur name if u want 2..I think there's a law "stuff" about it..
but its kinda risky and tiring though..0_~ ..

Who, mine? I feel special xD Belen isn't common in non-spanish speaking areas. We're not even Spanish xD but my friend who's from Paraguay said she knew like 3 Belens. I like it because it's unique but it sounds weird. Like if you just say it outloud it sounds bland. It's just weird. I'm like "....is my name REALLY Belen?' its just bland but still pretty. Eh. People cant pronounce or spell it! It's sooo ******** simple!!! It sounds EXACTLY how it looks. You don't ******** say 'Heleeeen' so why would you say 'Beleeen' or you dont say 'Haylen' so WHY THE HELL WOULD BELEN BE DIFFERENT >_< Its like helen, with a b. Grrr. Oh well haha

Kristine and Louissa are really pretty smile Oooooh! Kristine Louissa (insert last name here) would be such a nice girls' name!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm
Konayuki_ko
If it weren't so popular I might choose Isabella. But because of damn ******** Twilight, all the babies in the next 10 years are either gonna be named either Isabella or Edward. My real name is Belen, so I'm often called Bella, and people assume it's because of Twilight (I also dyed my hair brown and it turned out to be Kristen Stewarts color. I love how it came out even though its not supposed to be that shade, but still....)

I also like Olivia but thats WAY too popular. I don't want to have an extremely common name like Jessica or Emily. If I have kids I'm gonna name them something unique and pretty. I also really like Corinna.

Ugh, I hate those Twilight fans. I'm pretty sure no matter what you do, you'll never turn out as ******* ugly as Kristen.
But I do have a friend named Corinna.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Konayuki_ko

Ugh, I hate those Twilight fans. I'm pretty sure no matter what you do, you'll never turn out as ******* ugly as Kristen.

Haha yeeaah they're annoying. I dont think she's terrible looking, she's just ******** annoying and needs to disapear. I think my middle school French teacher's name was Corinna. And my parent's friend's daughter whos famous in my school for her artwork even though she graduated's name is Corinna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:23 pm
Konayuki_ko
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Konayuki_ko

Haha yeeaah they're annoying. I dont think she's terrible looking, she's just ******** annoying and needs to disapear. I think my middle school French teacher's name was Corinna. And my parent's friend's daughter whos famous in my school for her artwork even though she graduated's name is Corinna.

I agree. Her and her little Rob. Yuck.
I really do like that name, but it wouldn't suit me.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 pm
Hester Peche
faretheewell

I'm keeping it.

That is an awesome name...I am jealous.

Thank you.

For the record, I actually like the name "Chelsea."  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items