Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm
Remus sat back up. "So do you really like me or not? You can't just keep avoiding the subject Severus. And I already told you I like you. Though I'd think you were crazy if you said you like me too." He smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm
"I can, too," Severus muttered. "And I do like you, Remus. Damned if I know why, but I do." Severus refused to meet Remus's eyes, staring instead at his hands, fiddling with the bed sheets and his own tattered robes.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:36 pm
Remus grabbed his hands. "Why is this so hard for you to admit when you already know I like you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:04 pm
"Because you have the courage to face whatever Hell comes your way. I am not. I know I'm a huge bloody coward. I can't face the consequence of being a pretty-boy."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 pm
"Yeah but if James knew he might not pick on you anymore." Remus thought Sirius still would and probably get worse about it. "And I really don't have that much courage. I'm scared as hell about this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:42 pm
Severus snorted. "Fat chance, Lu- Remus. I'm sorry, but the Potter Posse likes to pick on me way too much to stop just because I admit to feelings for one of its members. Trust me, Remus, you have more courage than I do. I would never kiss someone in the middle of the classroom with people starting to come in."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:54 pm
Remus chuckled. "That's just because you got me so mad at you. I get more courage when I get angry. Then seriously embarrassed when I calm down. Wanted to run from the room so badly after I did that and you rejected me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Severus fell silent, avoiding Remus's face again. "Also, I have a hard time admitting it because I don't deserve someone like you, and you deserve someone much better than me. Someone like... Like... Potter," he muttered the last word reluctantly and grudgingly.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:09 pm
"Someone who is straight and has no interest in me? Severus if I don't start dating someone soon. Malfoy's going to come sweet talk me back into his arms and he's deffinately no good for me. Besides, i think we're a great match."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 pm
"I said someone like Potter, you daft git. And what do you mean Malfoy? You and Lucius went out together? How did I not know this? Lucius and I are friends; he's my best mate here...." Severus fell silent at Remus's last words. "Do you really?"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:33 pm
"Maybe because we didn't really go out and he didn't want people to know that he likes guys." He nodded. "Yes i do. We're a lot a like. We're both good in school and study hard. So you wouldn't be annoying me to go out a do something when I was busy studying and would probably study with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 pm
Severus tilted his head in curiosity. "Have you ever gone out with another person before me," he asked suddenly. He didn't care how random it was, he wanted to know.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 pm
"Yes. I had one real boyfriend. And he was exactly the type you think I should be with 'Mr.Popularity'. But it didn't end well. Have you dated anyone before me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 pm
Severus laughed derisively. "You honestly think a no-good kid from a home with no mother and a drunk father would have ever had a date with someone else? No, I haven't. Not even with Lily. I was going to ask her to go out with me that day before Potter pulled his little prank."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:59 pm
"Sirius gets dates." Remus covered his mouth as soon as he said that. "Nevermind. Well I'm glad you didn't ask her or she might have you now and I wouldn't."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff