New and wandering town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:14 pm
Etienne is feeling much the same way...who knew the two of them would hit it off so well? Besides, chivalry is all well and good, but it kinda defeats the purpose if you have to shove it down the fair damsel's throat.

He returns the warm smile. "Glad to hear it." As he leaves a decent enough tip, he looks up in mock alarm. "Wait...what sounds reasonable? The ride or dumping me off the bike? Cause even though I'd love to show you a good time tonight, but I could do without the road rash."

Yes, he gets goofy when he flirts. Sue him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:55 pm
Dropping her part of the meal with tip Veronica gave a soft laugh at his alarm, "Well that depend on the bike, if it's nice enough, well..." She gave a shrug on that as it that was a good enough answer, "Then again your company has been enjoyable, and I doubt you'll be as nice if I try to take your bike, so I guess I can behave on that part if I must."  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm
Etienne harumphs and feigns annoyance. "That tears it, you're definitely going to be tickled before the night is out."

As the two of them leave the restaurant, Etienne leads the way over to the parked Harley, which isn't too far off to begin with. If Veronica likes brand new rumbly motorcycles painted a type of orange-bronze, then Etienne might well be a mugging victim later tonight.

"Hop on then. I'll still be enjoyable, I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:10 pm
"Oh I'm sure." Her tone gave away some of her awe, she always had liked motorcycles, and had taken classes to learn, just never owned one, and didn't get to ride very often at all. "We have got to hang out more often."

Had no issues with following his words, a little more bounce in her step as she resisted the urge to pet the side of the bike even as she seated herself, tucking her skirt around her.

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 am
Etienne chuckles slightly. "Hang around more often? Oh, I think we can definitely arrange that."

As he seats himself in front of Veronica, he pulls two helmets from the storage compartment at the rear. "Don't mean to look overconfident, but I'm usually prepared for this kind of situation."

Putting the helment on, he admires how the skirt flows around Veronica on the seat. "Definitely have to hang out more often."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:08 pm
"Oh? So you normally pick up people from the street? I'll have to beware of that I suppose." She was of course joking, taking the helmet from him without a bit of pause and a soft laugh.

"Though if all it takes for you to agree to hang out with me more often is my wearing a skirt I think we'll work out wonderfully." Most of what she owned were skirts, she liked them, they were comfortable and non-confining.

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 pm
Etienne smirks underneath his helmet. "Well, I only do it once in a while, so I don't think you need to worry." That, and the women occasionally tell him no...though he'll never admit it to Methos, of course.

"As for the skirts, do whatever you like. I might walk a little funny for a while, but it really is a good look for you." With that, Etienne guns the engine and gets ready to pull away.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:59 pm
There was a snicker on that mental image before she pushed it away, and adjusted herself to not fall off the bike with it in motion. Of course now she wasn't going to respond simply because now she was paying more attention to surroundings. Other than telling him what street and such of course, otherwise Veronica was determined to have fun.  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 am
Of course, the noise from the bike's engine probably makes it difficult to respond, too. Either way, with Veronica's directions, Etienne is easily able to find her car...

...of course, he intentionally pulls one space past Veronica's car to the broken down old VB bus beside it. Cutting the bike off and propping it up, he turns to look back at Veronica. "Yikes...surely you could do better, neh? You deserve a vehicle that is as attractive as you are."

He grins, and does so enjoy being silly at times.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:07 pm
She scoffed softly on that, her mock annoyance only hindered by her eye roll, still she at lest pulled off the helmet to blink at him. "Please, it just needs some paint is all."

And so she took a second to run fingers through her hair before even moving to get off the bike, nothing wrong with that. "I like my prius, even if it is a silly car." So her getting the prius five with most of the options was technically outside of her supposed projected price range, she liked the car. She had spent a few hours after getting it just playing with the features.

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:25 am
"There's nothing wrong with silly, we all have to indulge once in a while," Etienne remarks, looking over the Prius and now ignoring the old bus. "I've picked up a few things just for fun in my day." Granted, considering he drives a new custom Harley, lives on an antique sailing ship, etc, he hasn't stopped either.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:21 am
"Besides it parks it's self, which is a small blessing since my parallel parking is nothing short of terrifying." So she had been rather wary of that feature at first, but really the car had only messed up once. "I was good and didn't get one of the ones with solar panels." Because really those were just tacky, even if she was interested in what good they really did for the car.  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:44 am
Etienne chuckles as he stows the extra helmet away. "I can believe that. You should have seen the spinning parallel parks I used to pull off in my last car...drove my friends insane EVERY time."

Giving Veronica a second to get herself together, he adds. "The marina isn't that far off. Lemme know when you're ready."  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:04 pm
Dragging out keys with a soft smile she nodded and moved to unlock the car door, "Ready." Was her amused reply, didn't take but a second or three to get in and start the car after all. "Even promise to not run you off the road." Which for Veronica was rather impressive truth be said, just because she was in a car that could be considered silly didn't mean she didn't like to speed.  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:48 pm
Etienne laughs again at that. "Oh, do whatever will give you a good time." He winks. "Just bear in mind that we're going to be on a boat before long, and I reserve the right to dunk."

After giving that last bit a second or two to process, Etienne wheels the bike around and takes off in the direction of the marina. Judging by his responses throughout the evening, he probably wouldn't object to a race...then again, the cops are out in full force on Saturday night for the college kids out being idiots, so it may not be the wisest idea.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff