Weird Things Your Pet Does Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:09 pm
My dog, Tipsy, is so adorable when she's playing outside. She'll run back and forth while hopping and jumping. Its so funny when she does that. A weird thing she does is chatter her teeth after licking someone's face. She loves to lick people and it's so funny that her teeth will actually chatter afterwards. Sometimes I think she's possessed by the devil or sometimes, when she's trying to lay down and relax, she doesn't want anyone to bother her so she growls and she sounds like a demon when she growls. My brother always antagonizes her by waving his arms around and it'll make tipsy jump forward while growling and chomping her tiny mouth. She's a jack russel terrier so she's pretty hyper and crazy. I love her! I think she hates my brother though. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:13 pm
We lock up our dauchsund when we leave but when we get back we let him out and turn him loose out back. The first thing he does is use our patio as a back scratch. We thought he'd get tired of ramming himself into the ground, but I guess not  

uStare

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:25 pm
My parakeet (budgie) plays with plastic toys.
He hits the Scooby Doo van with his beak as if he is pushing it. It's really funny. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 pm
My cat Suki does his fair of weird things just like any pet does.

- He will randomly start licking plastic bags -
- He lies in weird places -
- He loves to hide in weird places -
- He runs around my flat like a ninja at night -
- He eats Spiders/bugs gonk -
- He loves chasing bottle lids and Christmas Baubles around the place -
- He loves licking anything soft -

There was one time when I bought him a fluffy-thing on a stick and it had feathers on the end, and inside the part of the stick where the feathers poke out had Catnip inside it, and I came home from school one day to find the feathers and the Catnip sprawn all over the floor and he was rolling in the middle of it xD

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Hilfin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 am
My female cat is always in the bathtub waiting for someone to turn the water on. She also only ever lets me let her out of the house, if anyone tries to then she will run away and then go back to the door and cry.

I also have a little male cat that is a year but still only looks about 4 months.
He knows shake a paw, fetch (I used wads of paper because he can't fit a ball in his mouth), sit, and lay down. He also always sleeps with his head on my shoulder, and loves to drink out of the toilet (if we give him water in the bowl then he just tips it.) If I take a bath, he will come up to the side of the tub and will try to cross using my legs. (Resulting in him falling in and scratching me.) He only goes to sleep with me (at the same time, never any other) and if anyone opens my door while I am sleeping, he hisses at them. He also goes around the house tipping any glasses with water in them. He loves to play with my dog (whose head is larger than him) and will go into his cage to steal his food.

My dog knows the basic tricks but he's gotten so good at opening the back gate that my step dad put a lock on it. All he does now is drags plastic chairs (or whatever else he can find) next to the gate and when he has a enough, takes a running jump onto the pile and hops over the fence.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:21 am
Well i know dogs bark at loud noises but my youngest dog,Coco, she always barks when the doorbell rings or the front door is open. But sometimes when we come in the house we stand right in front of her crate and she looks at us for a minute and barks once and goes to sleep. I just think it is cute and hilarious.

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:58 am
I had a bunny before who loved meat. Would prefer a piece of sausage over leafy greens any time of the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:43 pm
My cat Vincent gives himself pedicures. smile

When I got him from the Humane Society he was already front-declawed. He doesn't chew on his front paws, just the nails on his back feet. And he doesn't nibble, either. He gets the nail in his mouth and tugs. SNAP! If you are half-asleep, it will wake you up. rolleyes

He also gets bitey with very little provocation. I have learned to watch carefully when I pet him. Of course, in the middle of the night it's dark, and he's a very dark gray/pewter color, so if I'm petting him, I can't always tell if he's getting irritated until it's too late. surprised

Oh, another thing. He can recognize very simple words/phrases. Like if I say, "Let's go to Grammy's room" or "It's bedtime" and give him a little pat, he waddles off in the right direction, with me following him. So smart! cool

He will also wake us up to change his water if he thinks we're sleeping too late. He gets water from the Brita pitcher. In the summer sometimes we drop an ice cube in his water bowl. redface  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

comanchecake

Ruthless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:08 pm
I used to have a cat named Thrash (and the name was very well-deserved), and at our old house we had an empty cupboard. He knew how to open the cupboard doors, so it became his favorite little hideout. He would be in there for hours at a time, doing who-knows-what, well, probably napping, actually, and one time when he was in there and we decided to move around the furniture. When he came out, he looked more confused and shocked than you would imagine, and even tried to leave because he thought it was the wrong house. It was all adorable and hilarious. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 am
User Image User Image

My departed dog used to howl like mad whenever the ice cream truck's coming. What's weird is that, she just howls at that particular one. Whenever the others pass by, she doesn't give a damn.

Talking about her, makes me miss her sad

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 am
Well, my dog who is now in Heaven, Brownie, she would stay up with me any time I was hurting, 'till almost 2-3-ish in the morning. Ok, so that wasn't "weird", but sweet.

Then my dog, Dot, will not bark or chase birds/squirrels. Brownie used to. So to me that is just odd. XD

Finally, Stormie, she recently has gone back to her "childhood". (She came from an abused home before we got her, so she really didn't know how to play like a normal dog.) She'll just randomly start running around and stuff, like a puppy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:41 pm
My bird will chase down my toes and sing, peck, and try to preen my toes everyday xp  

Awesome Torchic

Business Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers