Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:55 pm
"Oh, yeah!....." I mummbled to myself as I remembered that fact.
I gocked at them, "You wanna set me on fire!?" I then hide behind Shigure, shivering.
I did this * sweatdrop * "Now, now there's no need to burn anyone, and I would like to keep my house" I then pat Sara-san on the back, "There, there no need to worry I'm here" I smiled to her.
I then look at his face while he patted her back, "Ah, ha! pervy sage! Is usein' a justu to look like that! Sara-san don't be fooled! And take this! Transform! *uses the sexy justu*"
I looked at the boy who was now a girl in a biknini I went like this * eek * before I turned away thinking, 'Did I just see that?!'
I looked at Naruto-kun "He's not Jiraiya sensei! Naruto-kun or he would have kept lookin'! It's ok Shigure-kun" I say while rubbing his back.
I blinked then dropped the justu, while rubbing the back of my head, "Sorry....you just remind me of him ehehehehe" I then sigh, I missed the pervy sage.
I looked at Sara-san & smiled a thanks while thinking, 'That was weird...I hope he dosen't do it again....freaky' I then look at the one called Naruto....Naruto that name sounded familer, but I didn't know why, I smiled at him, "It's ok....just don't do that again please"
"Ok I won't" I tell him while grinning.
I sighed in releif that he agreed to not do it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm
"Hey i didnt say that i was gonna burn anyone. I was just reminding the knuckl headed ninja here that my clan only knows how to create and control black fire better than anyone." she said as she was smiling.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:40 pm
"Oh, ok, I see thank you for clearing that up" I say as I rubbed the back of my head as I did this * sweatdrop * I then turned to Sara-san, while smiling "I think Tohru-san will like room mates, uh Naruto-kun your going to share a room with Kyo-kun" (Uh, oh! LOL hope they don't destroy the room!)
I gocked at him, "Huh?! Him?! Why him?! Can't I be with that guy?!" I then point to the guy with purple hair, who cocked an eyebrow at me.
I nodded to him, "Naruto-kun and Kyo-kun, well they don't get alone" I explained to Shigure-kun about what happened.
"I see.....ok how's this try a room one night with Kyo-kun if it doesn't work then you can be room mates with Yuki-kun ok ^_^" I tell him.
I blinked at the offer, "Alright....I'll try it...." I muttered, not really wanting to, but I saw the look on Sara-san's face, 'I guess I'll try to get alone with him.
"Well now that, that is settled let's all go in" I then stood up & went in while waiting for the others to come in.
*both of us follow him in*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:54 pm
Kanatta follows them inside. If she didnt share a room with anyone then she would just sleep outside in a tree like she used to do on missions. "It's nice of you to let us stay here Shigure."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 pm
I smiled at her, "Oh, it's nothing really"
I went to the table, & started talking to the purple haired guy.
I sat down on the other side of the table, while throwing a smile at Shigure.
I smiled back & then walked to the table to sit by her.
(it was longer until my labtop went stupid on me! scream Oh, well...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:50 pm
(lol calm down. i have those problems to)

Kanatta walked inside and just sat down where there was a seat left at the table.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:26 pm
((wow alot happened lol ))

Kisa stood on the ground and was still abit shocked to see Naruto use his sexy justu. She shook her head and then troted over to Shigure, "Thank you....i don't think i can face Akito-kun's wrath." She then went into the house when she felt that she was changing back. Then she was back to her human self.

Kyo was out and about looking for something to do. He was mainly looking for Yuki.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 pm
(Rin or Kanatta can play Yuki & Tohru that way they are all there!)
I smiled at Kisa-san, "It's fine, it's fine you don't have to worry and you can visit them anytime."
I added in, "Don't worry about that grouchy cat boy! Kisa-san! I'll protect you! Believe it!"
I did this * sweatdrop * "Uh, Naruto-kun, uh I think you scared her with your justu awhile ago...."
"Please don't bring that up...." I muttered to her.
"Sorry Shigure-kun!" I say while rubbing the back of my head.
"Ehehehe......maybe I over did it?" I laughed nervously.
"Ya, think?" I shook my head while sighing.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm
Kisa nodded at Shigure and then headed toward the entrance when suddenly she saw Hiro-kun. She waved at him and he slowly walked over to the comotion. He had a serious face that became angry when he saw that someone had made Kisa cry. "Hiro-kun, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you were here Kisa and was wondering what you would be doing here," he said kindly to her then looked coldly at everyone else.

Kyo was by the markets and decided to get some food since he was starving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 pm
"Oh, Hiro-Kun you're here now too! I'll introduce you to my new guests this is Sara-san('Hi! ^_^') *pointed to Sara* Naruto-kun *points to Naruto*('....hey' *still mad at Kyo who he has to share a room with) and last, but not least Kanatta *points at Kanatta*(you can come up with what you greet him by ^_^)"
I was still a little annoyed at that Kyo guy for making Kisa-san cry I mutter out loud, "Stupid cat man!"
I did this * sweatdrop * while thinking, 'Did he just call Kyo-kun a cat man?! Wow just wow!" (LOL he's thinking like Yuki now!)
"Uh, so anyway Hiro-kun do you want something to eat?" I ask him.
"Oh, can I cook this time? And give Tohru-san a break?" I say smiling, 'Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm, he come off as he would like something mild spicy......oh, I know a dish!' I grinned at my own thought.
I just talked abit more to who now I know to be a guy named Yuki, calming down & making jokes with him.
"That sounds fun, Tohru-san show her to the kitchen and show her where the food is" I tell her, she gets up & shows Sara-san to the kitchen.
I followed her, "Oh, this is a nice kitchen!" I say as she showed me where everything was at. I then start to prepar the food.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:18 pm
"Oh onee-chan let me help you," Kisa said following the two in.

Hiro-kun was a bit irritated that Kisa striaght out ignored him. 'Damn that Tohru...' he said to himself and walked inside following behind Kisa.

Kyo finally came back home and once he saw Yuki we instintly got irritated and went over to him ignoring Narutos existance. "Yuki it's time for you to lose to me!" he said as he pointed at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:47 pm
I sighed at this, 'Not again!......huh? What is wait those signs he did earlier....*turns around & looks the other way...I believed Yuki did the same!*'
"You know you need an attitude fix!" I then move fast I get behind him. "A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!" I then poke him in the butt.
I heard Naruto scream, "Huh?" I ran out of the kitchen to see him jab Kyo-kun in the butt. "Naruto, what are you doin?"
I gocked at him when he did that. In disbelief.
I looked at them after I did that, "What? He needed that!?"
"Doin' a Kakashi-sensei will not solve anythin'!" I shook my head while Tohru-san looked confused.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:54 pm
Kisa looked in horror and saw Kyo turn red. He was really pissed off this time...who knows what he was going to do. But then Yuki dragged Kyo out of there before anything else could happen. "Oh thank godness Yuki-san was here," she mummbled and realeased her grip on Hiro-kun.

Hiro rolled his eyes and walked back inside waiting for some food.

Kyo began thrashing around trying to get Yuki to let go. "Let me go i'll kill that basturd!!" His roaring was heard thought out the whole world.

Kisa ran up to Shigure, "Shigure-san you can't let Naruto-kun sleep in the same room as Kyo now...." she said nervous and scared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 pm
"You're right....I'll put him with Yuki then....wow" I shook my head then sighed, "I hope my house can surive this"
I twiched as I heared him say that I had my head tilted down and walked out of the house knowing Shigure-kun would like his house standing, "If you want to fight me so bad then follow me...." I started to walk away from the house, "It's ok, Yuki-kun you can let him go...."
I heard what just happened & tensed up, "I hope, Kyo-kun will be ok...." I knew how powerful Naruto-kun can become.
"Oh, dear" I muttered shaking my head.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:23 pm
Kisa was freaking out know...THIS WORLD was different then theirs. Naruto could really hurt Kyo-kun.....or worse he could destroy his braclet. That was an even worse thought. Kisa ran over toward Naruto and forgetting about the curse she grabbed onto his arm trying to stop him. Poof she had turned into a tiger again but she still tried to stop him. "Pleas Naruto-kun just stop don't do this..." she was near tears again and tried to plead him to stop.

Hiro went over to them and looked at Naruto, "Look stranger, stop causing even more problems. Kisa obviously wants you to stop, so i suggest you do so," He said coldly and irritated. He then tried to comfort Kisa again.

Kyo was fumming and didn't know weather to fight Yuki or Naruto. Instead he blew up and walked away crusing and knocking things here and there. Even though he would have loved to fight both of them, he knew that it would cause a major problem, so he actually did the mature thing and left.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff