Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
The Bitter journey to success <before pics pg.5> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHY is it so much easier to gain weight than lose it???
two words: processed foods
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
losing weight is very hard work
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
you need constant motivation to lose weight
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
gaining weight is simple calorie in > calories out
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
who invented the stupid scale anyways?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
the one size fits all is my best friend
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
my body just hates me
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
why me?!?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 pm
Breakfast surprised melet with egg substitute. (college was out of egg whites today)

Lunch:grilled chicken

Dinner:grilled chicken  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 am
Saturday

Breakfast: omelet

Dinner: grilled chicken

Sunday

Dinner: grilled chicken

Monday

Lunch: Grilled chicken

Dinner: 100 calorie apple sauce.100 calorie pack. 90 calorie granola bar  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm
breakfast: na

Lunch: turkey swiss and fries.

dinner:

man i still havent weighed in since the beginning.i really should.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:21 am
yesterday

breakfast: omelet

Lunch: grilled chicken

Dinner: na  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:22 am
today

Breakfast: na

Lunch: grilled chicken & a slice of vegetarian pizza

dinner:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:39 pm
yesterday

breakfast surprised melet

lunch:french fries and a mcchicken

dinner:healthy taco

today

Breakfast: half a healthy taco

Lunch: other half of healthy taco.

Note: i weighed in today told me 203 so thats about 14.5 pounds in 7 weeks.but i dont trust that scale since another scale is saying i either lost a few pounds or gained one. that scale is getting on my nerves since it is so inconsistent and at least the other one is consistently telling me the same weight. so when i get back to campus ill weigh in.i dont know if either of the scales here are correct..one's inconsistent and the other may be consistently inaccurate.i just dont know.  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:11 pm
dating an amazing man.hopeful will be engaged soon..he talks about it all the time. cant wait to meet his parents sometime this summer. smile .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:19 am
March 7th

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: taste testing..so very very VERY small portions of things..i was starving afterward

Dinner: healthy taco

March 8th

Breakfast: banana and an orange.  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 am
todays topic: STUPID SCALES
i hate the scales.

also i think im going to have some grapes later because im starting to feel a bit hungry.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:15 pm
Haha, you can definitely tell that you're eating all your meals from a cafeteria; everything is the samme!
haha > <

as for scales; I would just focus on using one scale (that is consistent) all the time that way you can track the amount you lost properly, even if the actual weight is off a bit. So.. basically just stick to the one you had measured your original weight on.
Or just pick one now and consistently stay on it.

Also, you should work on getting some pictures up for us!
That way you can actually look and see the difference; because even if you did go up a pound for some reason, there's probably some nice physical difference so it's all good anyways

Keep going though, you've been pretty consistent
I totally killed a month, at least.
Good job (:

PS: congrats on you and your boyfriend,
it's great that you've found such a nice guy

phloid

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 pm
phloid
Haha, you can definitely tell that you're eating all your meals from a cafeteria; everything is the samme!
haha > <

as for scales; I would just focus on using one scale (that is consistent) all the time that way you can track the amount you lost properly, even if the actual weight is off a bit. So.. basically just stick to the one you had measured your original weight on.

That way you can actually look and see the difference; because even if you did go up a pound for some reason, there's probably some nice physical difference so it's all good anyways

Good job (:

yeah i found my bf through gaia actually like over 2 years ago. and we hit it off very well. im meeting his parents this summer so im hoping that all goes well.

yeah my school cooks all the food but a lot of it is VERY unhealthy and also im a creature of habit so once i find something i like i dont stray from it.

i originally weighed it at college but since over spring break im staying with relatives i hopped on their scales..when im at college the last thing i think about is a scale especially with all the work and readings and everything else.when i go back ill hop onto that scale and hope it reads 203-204...hehe.i was 200 when i arrived there.lol.

As for pictures i have some taken from the beginning and everything but for some reason they arent loading. i took them on my phone because i lost my camera cord on the move to college.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 pm
I like your journal name, I never commented about it but I like it. It's more.. bitter sweet though - hard work that pays off.

I'm the same way about foods, I definitely am a creature of habit. You can definitely use it to your advantage though. (:

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Stars in my Pocket
I like your journal name, I never commented about it but I like it. It's more.. bitter sweet though - hard work that pays off.

I'm the same way about foods, I definitely am a creature of habit. You can definitely use it to your advantage though. (:

hey my school has grilled chicken which is so tasty and only 110 calories per piece. i usually get 2 pieces. then i drink water or tea as i cut it all up. i cut it all up before i take a single bite. once it is cut up i can see how much food it truly is. it is actually a lot of food. also by the time i can eat it i have downed 2 glasses of water or tea prior which helps me feel not as hungry so i dont always finish all the chicken.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 pm
BitterFantasy
phloid
haha > <

Good job (:

yeah i found my bf through gaia actually like over 2 years ago. and we hit it off very well. im meeting his parents this summer so im hoping that all goes well.

yeah my school cooks all the food but a lot of it is VERY unhealthy and also im a creature of habit so once i find something i like i dont stray from it.

i originally weighed it at college but since over spring break im staying with relatives i hopped on their scales..when im at college the last thing i think about is a scale especially with all the work and readings and everything else.when i go back ill hop onto that scale and hope it reads 203-204...hehe.i was 200 when i arrived there.lol.

As for pictures i have some taken from the beginning and everything but for some reason they arent loading. i took them on my phone because i lost my camera cord on the move to college.

aw, met on gaia, that's cute ^ ^
good luck with the parents

And yeah, it's understandable that you repeat a lot of meals when eating on a meal plan since, like you said, most other stuff is very unhealthy, so you gotta find something good and cling to it! hah

And ahhhh, I see then about the scales. Well yeah, then definitely wait until you're back on your consistent scale before getting too upset :3 Wish you luck for the grand unveiling! lol

and ouhhhh, yeah, I don't know much about loading pictures from phones but I do hope you figure it out sometime ^ ^

phloid

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 am
Breakfast: tortilla w/ cheese and spaghetti sauce.. gonk

Lunch:na.

Dinner:spaghetti

I'm not suppose to eat carbs and i have been since friday. i cant wait to get back to college for grilled chicken. carbs make me gain weight very easily because my body doesnt really metabolize them. gonk  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff