Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Ok here it goes. (7 pounds lost!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:11 am
Congratulations congratulations congratulations!
2 pounds is a lot! :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:33 pm
Stars in my Pocket
Congratulations congratulations congratulations!
2 pounds is a lot! :D

thank you smile It is pretty easy to lose in a week as long as I follow the diet plan though. But yeah, it feels good to have it off.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:09 pm
I won! District! My managers entered me and I did not know. I won for selling support.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 am
month 1, day 7

I did not realize I have not posted for a few days. I have been alone all this week, so lots of cleaning and buying groceries. Without my family here, it has actually been better for my diet. My grandma nurtures with food so even if you say 'I am not hungry' She will insist, and force a whole meal on you and make you feel bad if you do not eat it. Or if you are angry she asks if you have eaten, if you are sad she realates it to food too. Everything is related to food, because food keeps you alive, so if you have any emotion other then happiness she will say it is a sugar low, and you need to eat another meal course. I love her though heart Needless to say, I have lost more weight, about two more pounds. I have had mostly healthy things, and usually my grandma tries to add on another meal after I come home, even if it is at midnight and I already had three meals that day, so now she is on vacation, and when I come home and am not hungry, there is not a irresistable meal sitting on the table. She is very kind to cook so much though. So mostly smoothies and healthy things like sandwichs. As for today

ww points - 23
Excercise- fifteen min of power walking.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 am
month 1, day 9

I went to the art museum yesterday. So many student there too! I love the greek sculptures. And I went with this awsome girl who I feel a real connection with. Lots of walking, trying to find a parking spot, and so I got so much excercise. Ok, I was bad, I ate steak yesterday. But my weight is mantaining, even after the ice cream. So today I have eaten a healthy breakfast, and have already done my morning run.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:19 am
Month 1 day 11

I expect to lose much more weight soon, because recently I have had to get off of birth control due to huge bruises in the legs. I have heard of these side effects, so I took myself off before it could get worse. And pregnancy is not a issue for me, I never have sex. But I am so happy! All the dreadful headaches and migraines related to birth control and the terrible urge to eat a house will stop. I have been on them for almost two years.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 am
month 1 day 12

Only two days off birth control, and a few pounds have already come off on their own. I have run a bit, and am getitng healthy again. My doctor told me I have a blood problem, but everything is getting better with vitamens. My job is great, and I got presidents list at school for making a 4.0. So my nursing dream looks like it may come true after all. That is one of my main reasons for losing weight. Being at a good weight has to do with health. And evern though I am at a ok weight, having hips and too much fat on them is not good, neither is fat on the stomach. What kind of nurse would I be to weigh people and tell them they are overweight if I am? I know I am not overweight but why wait until I am? I will either be a nurse practitioner or I will go back to school and take my test to get into medical, to be a obg/yn. I would love that. And how could I tell someone to eat healthy if I was not doing it? So I find it important to be healthy when in the medical field.

WW points- 24
Excercise- 14 min power walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:06 am
Month 1 day 13

Hmmm... I had that coffee flavored smoothie at smoothie king yesterday. I started my period today from lack of birth control. I studided until two in the morning because now my manager loves keeping me until almost midnught. Ugh. Love my job but wonder if I will have to quit it once I hit nursing school.

Excercise-ten min of walking  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:07 am
I really like your outlook on weight loss and health care/nursing. (: I've never been to Smoothie King, either, is it good?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 pm
Stars in my Pocket
I really like your outlook on weight loss and health care/nursing. (: I've never been to Smoothie King, either, is it good?

Month 1 day 16

I have been a bad bad girl. I ate my points limit, and grandma had a meal when I got home at eleven at night.

Ww points- 29
Excercise- Closing at work, lots of lifting and walking fast.

to stars: Thank ya dear. Smoothie king is heaven on earth, i recommend the green tea tango one, and to get multi vitamen put in.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:46 am
month 1 day 18

I went to la madelines last night, and gained about (literally) Eight pounds of water weight!!!!! Odd right? I did not even eat like a pig. And this morning most of the weight is gone. Seriously weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:27 am
month 1 day 20

Work, school, work, school. School school school work, work work work school. That is all I am doing right now, and it is hard to excercise.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 am
That's what's really hard about exercising, finding time when there are more important things going on. =_=; Especially during midterms week etc. Just go easy for a while, don't try to do everything all at once or you might end up crashing (that's what I do, anyway). Don't give up, but don't stress yourself about it at all. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm
Stars in my Pocket
That's what's really hard about exercising, finding time when there are more important things going on. =_=; Especially during midterms week etc. Just go easy for a while, don't try to do everything all at once or you might end up crashing (that's what I do, anyway). Don't give up, but don't stress yourself about it at all. <3

thank you very much smile I am still losing because walking and diet, but it is hard to find sleep with 35 plus hours of work a week, and full time school. I am making all As still, but there are some sleepless nights. Ugh. Sleep is a very rare bird I want to catch.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:29 pm
Looks like your doing well. Keep it up!  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items