4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Im hungry <3
20%
 20%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 67

II iiPlayDough II

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 pm
Hmmm... I Would Grab Skittles,Chuck Them In Peoples Faces And Say, "TASTE THE FREAKIN' RAINBOW!" xDD

Then Mabey I Would Accidentally Bump Into The Clerk, Say Sorry And Hug Him While Jacking His Keys (If I Can Get Away Without Getting Caught). NeXt Go To His Office (Unlocking The Door With The Keys) Lock The Door Again, Sit In The Comfy Chair and Fart In The Loud Speaker Or Just Say Random Things Like "I Eat Poo" Or "I Lick Cats" Mabey Even" I DEMAND AN ICECREAM SUNDAY NOW!"

So I Would Basically Do Anything I Can To Enjoy MySelf And Crack Up xDD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:11 pm
Don't click here!  

MonitorOlivia

The Schools Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:27 pm
1. Take someone's shopping cart and switch the items with stuff from the person next to them's cart
2. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment
3. Smash the person in front of you on the head with a ham
4. Go up to some old geezer & say "Grandpa!!! You're ALIVE!!! It's a MIRACLE!!! etc."
5. Take something from someone else's cart, when they say "hey, that's mine! " call the security and say that the other ... person was trying to take your stuff
6.Get a batman costume, put it on, and run around the store screaming at the top of your lungs, "COME ROBIN! TO THE BATMOBILE!"
7.Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men
8. Hide in a clothes circle. When someone with a shopping cart goes by stick your hand out and steal something from them
9.Grab a guitar and start singing Wake Me Up When September Ends in a loud shrieking half screaming voice
10. Randomly place 24 bags of candy in peoples carts
11. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
12. Go up to an employee and in a official tone say "code three in house ware" and see what happens
13. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department
14. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap
15. Set up a concert of singing hamster dolls. Get your friends and turn them on all at the same time. Then act like a conductor  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 am
Okie chu should try the thingz~
1. Go around ppl and say "can i eat chu?"
2. Buy some goldfish*yummy kind*and shove it in some1z nose.
3.Yell "Go over there*~>* and get free thingz!
4. Go get some of chu friendz and sing "baby" be Justin bieber in pplz earz.
5. Just go get some ramdom ppl and say "I LUB CHU ALL!!!" Then slap them.
6. Go steal thingz and put them in diffrent placez and say "THEREZ A EASTER HUNT FOR RAMDOM THINGZ!!!"
7. Just do aney thing chu want biggrin
8. When ppl r not looking, go into thier cart, say"mama or dada" then cry wen taken their stuff.

Just 2 tell chu, i did number 1 =D  

snowmint1

Familiar Hunter

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

1The Dead Girl1

5,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:51 am
i found 333 ways to get kicked out of wal mart wanna see them?  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:54 am
you could grab all the candy in the store, sit down in the open, unwrap it and make candy mountain. mrgreen  

zpug

deidara1fan

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 pm
thedeadgirl1234
i found 333 ways to get kicked out of wal mart wanna see them?

awsome :O  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:39 pm
okay these r really funny 18 thing made up...
1. steal a mntos from da cand section and put it in those mega liter soda bottles.(te kinds they use 4 parties)and put them in ppls shopping carts.
2.open random candy bags an them all ver the floor while throughing them at people.
3. go to an aisle and mix around the stuff so that it doesnt make sense.
4.grab some candy and offer it to kids around the toy section.
5.talk in the speaker and say attention walmart shoppereres a loser aisle seven and looks like u. go there and see how many peoople went.
6.talk on speakerphone and say a deal on some random thing like a certain toy and see how many people fall for it.
7.flirt with a fat walmart work and try to convince him to give u a deal on a already cheap item.
8.go to the "rollback" sign and scream loudly while holding the product"this isnt a roleback! i got this same item for x amont of $$ at HEB!!!"
8.go hide behind rack of clothes and laugh evilly wen some one picks out a shirt.
9.go to the radio or tv section anhe volume tart dancing.
10.switch people cart items with expencive crap.
11.sneak a item in someone cart after they paid and see how long it takes them to figure out where it is.
12ride a bicycle around tho with friends and no down food items at pl.
13.put on tester makeup rndomly and ask ppl look pretty.
14.compln to a worker that the freezers r to cold.
15.start rying and wen ppl say whats rong tell them ur lost and cant find ur parents and wen they ask for their names say a workers name.
16.go with ur friends and make up a dance routine and start dancing in a random place.
17.start coun loudly to play e and seek and ask a random person what comes after 4.
18.tell a lady u need to borrow her cellphone to call ur parents becuz ur lost and call a friend who is there and later use her nuber we shes in da store and dont aner wen she asks who it is.  

ImToObLaCkAnDbLuE

3,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

x_Ayoo_Jova

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 am
TheEmoPimpBitch
h y p e r x m u s i c
15 things to do at WAL*MART
1. Take 24 boxes of condoms and randomly place them in shoppers' carts while they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee in housewares, tell him/ her in an official tone "Code Blue." and watch what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks how they may help you, start crying and say "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspicously, humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna look" using different sized funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes on the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO!!!! It's those voices again!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room; wait a while, then yell very loudly "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"

LMAO IVE DONE #13....good times...good times XD

LOL ive done 13 & 14
Yo dose shxty funny tymes arr funny
LMFao
lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:18 am
ii-wuv-me-Monkeyy
TheEmoPimpBitch
h y p e r x m u s i c
1. Take 24 boxes of condoms and randomly place them in shoppers' carts while they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee in housewares, tell him/ her in an official tone "Code Blue." and watch what happens.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks how they may help you, start crying and say "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna look" using different sized funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes on the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO!!!! It's those voices again!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room; wait a while, then yell very loudly "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"

LMAO IVE DONE #13....good times...good times XD

LOL ive done 13 & 14
Yo dose shxty funny tymes arr funny
LMFao
lol

I did 1 and 8 xD and yet didnt get caught!
1 was hilarious I put it in the cart of a woman and she freaked out when she say them!  

Your Morphine

gameandmatch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 am
Get cans of coke and use them as grenades.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:04 pm
Jinsei Saiyaku

LMFAO wow i gt o do that i thought what i did was funny haha i got kicked out of walmart twice mwa haha  

hoodedangel66

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Mushy 8D

3,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 am
goth_kid 1234567
bleachluver5388
jinjuriki98

id do #11

i would do all of them besides #9

i would do it o: -you should know im not so much of a girly girl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 pm
lets see:

1:run around Walmart randomly poking the workers
2:dump a bin of skittles across the floor and watch the people slip
3:steal stuff
4:jump across the checkout counters
5:get britney spears and show everyone her face

I'm running out of ways,so these suggestions might be suckish ;o

6:throw all of the frozen waffles across the floor,squeeze out all of the syrup onto the waffles,turn up the tempature in walmart to the tempature you put your waffles on..and randomly yell out,WAFLE PARTEH!!!!!
7:cut all of the wires in the curcuit breaker and have a
GLO party with all the glow sticks you ''found'' in the toy section
8:randomly punch babies in the face and have a mob of slow soccer moms chase after you
9:pee in the electric section and see what happens(ya get electricuted)
and 10:set the whole place on FIRE ;3  

My love will never die

iiAzN_GaNgStUhii

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 pm
put alot of thinks in ur shirt and pants and show the counter person and walk out the store ull get kicked out and go to jail XD

LOL  
[[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces