Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm
Bomani smiled and laughed, shaking his head. "Not this time." he said. "The one thing I lack is a wife, or at least some type of companion." he explained. As much as he would love to have her as his companion, he knew it couldn't be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 pm
"Ah, I see." Chione replied, not seeing his answer coming. Now that she thought about it, if he ever did marry, it was likely that her father might assign him a job elsewhere in the palace. It made her a bit sad, but she returned to the present moment. "And what do you look for in a wife?" She asked with curiosity.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:32 am
"Well..." Bomani said, looking over at her. "She would have to be smart. At least enough to keep me entertained for a while. She would have to be sweet, gentle, and caring. And willing to not only stand up for herself but have her own ideas, and go through with them." he said, smiling. "And as long as she's even just a little pretty, if she was all those things, then I would have the perfect wife."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Chione smiled back, though for some reason she felt a little...down. And, she didn't know why. However, the princess nodded. "Well, at least you know what to look for." She said, continuing to walk, stopping only when children ran across their path.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:41 pm
"I just don't know where to find it." Bomani admitted. "In fact...I still haven't found even someone that matches that description..." he trailed off, glancing at her. Other than her, of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:53 pm
Chione took his hand again, looking at the path ahead. "Well, don't worry." She tried to reassure him, glancing back and giving him a grin. "If you tell me that my prince charming will come, then your wife will, too."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:55 pm
Bomani smiled, looking into her eyes, wishing he could tell her how he felt about her. But he couldn't...not only was it not his place, it would only end in heartbreak to have her tell him it couldn't be. So all he could do is smile, and do a few subtle things, like squeezing her hand gently.
"Thanks, you're right...I just wish it happened a little sooner...I do get kinda lonely." he said, chuckling sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:03 pm
As he squeezed her hand Chione realized how her hand fit in his, and how comforting it was. "Bomani," She said, stopping now that they were away from the marketplace and in a quiet part of the city. "I bet if you keep looking, she'll show up. For all you know, she might be nearby."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:08 pm
Bomani nodded in understanding, enjoying the feel of her soft hand in his. "Maybe." he said, shrugging. "But what do you mean by nearby? Nearby as in, at this very moment, or nearby to where I am all the time?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Chione took a moment to think. "Well, only the gods would know." She replied, then slowly began to walk again. "Only they or fate could decide how close you two are." Even as they walked the princess tried to stay close to Bomani, not only for safetly but also because she was more comfortable doing so.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:16 pm
"Maybe." Bomani said softly, walking with her. He noticed how close she was staying, and he didn't mind...in fact, he had to resist the urge to put his arm around her.
"Or maybe they are teasing me, putting her in a spot just out of my reach...waiting for that right moment." he whispered, accidentally thinking aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 pm
Chione looked up to him, worried. "Do you think the gods could be so cruel?" She asked, and then bit her tongue, wanting to take her words back. "Um, well, it is up to them to decide with whom humans are to be with." She added quickly, shaking her head. However, his words replayed over and over in her mind. What could he have possibly meant?  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 pm
"They wouldn't be acting cruel, Chione." Bomani said, looking over. "They would be testing me, to see if I was worthy of that woman...and once I was, they would let me reach out and take her hand." he explained, smiling at her.
"I don't find it terribly cruel."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:37 pm
"Ah, I see." Chione said, looking down to their feet. She couldn't help but feel sad now upon her next question. "So, I assume you have actually set your eyes on a woman, huh?" She tried to hide the sorrow in her voice while in her head she was mentally scolding herself. Why did she feel this way?  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 pm
"I try to." Bomani lied. In reality, he did try, but he kept looking back at her. "But it's hard to find the one I want, so usually I set my eyes elsewhere not long after." he admitted.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff