a family memeber
33%
 33%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 45

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:33 pm
GLKilowog
Oh My GOD! Forces of Evil rock. I love them. Any band that puts a pink carebear with a skull and crossbones on it's stomach on the front of their CD has a special place in my heart.

Still haven't heard their songs, link?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:19 pm
My FIRST was Goldfinger. The one that really got me into ska was Op Ivy.  

lord of yam

Wheezing Man-Lover

16,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

[Giggle Box]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:24 pm
my first was Suburban Legends.. before TONS of people liked them.. oddly enough they played at disneyland about 3 years ago and my sister and i just got hooked then.. we've been major fans ever since and well we've seen them at least 5 times live! They know us now hahaha Suburban Legends is the BEST! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:47 pm
Madeline a.k.a Maddy
my first was Suburban Legends.. before TONS of people liked them.. oddly enough they played at disneyland about 3 years ago and my sister and i just got hooked then.. we've been major fans ever since and well we've seen them at least 5 times live! They know us now hahaha Suburban Legends is the BEST! biggrin

OH s**t

I was there at Disney land when they played that one.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

x MoonlightAngel x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:50 am
Probably Goldfinger. I still like em.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:23 pm
okay you ready for this? reel big fish and Forces of evil are the best. followed by Catch 22 and various others. My friend got me into ska at the beginning of the year, we are best friends and skank and think about sex all the time. xp Tis a jolly good time!

<3Ariana Rae  

ArianaRae

AquabatLady

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:04 pm
ArianaRae
okay you ready for this? reel big fish and Forces of evil are the best. followed by Catch 22 and various others. My friend got me into ska at the beginning of the year, we are best friends and skank and think about sex all the time. xp Tis a jolly good time!

<3Ariana Rae

that's cool. but did you really have to add the "sex" part in there? i mean, what does that have to do with anything? very random.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:00 am
God Of The Ska
Madeline a.k.a Maddy

OH s**t

I was there at Disney land when they played that one.

hmmmm, would seeing a ska band make up for having to go to Disney land? (Im odd, I hate Disney)  

girl_no_13

AquabatLady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:23 pm
i heart Disney.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:28 pm
AquabatLady
i heart Disney.
::shrugs:: I like Disney a little I guess. I liked aladin when I was a wee lad. Disneyland is also one of the nicer theme parks around here. They treat you like crap at six flags.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Pepitona07

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:51 am
I first listened to Less Than Jake but my all time favorite ska band is Five Iron Frenzy!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:46 pm
Pepitona07
I first listened to Less Than Jake but my all time favorite ska band is Five Iron Frenzy!
Yeah Five Iron is pretty damn good. It's a crying shame they broke up.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

YoKo The Pastry Farmer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:06 am
Well...the first ska songs I heard would be by LTJ and MMB back with the digimon sound track. I was a little kid at the time. I didn't know that there was a whole bunch of music like that. I just knew that I liked those songs. I still have that album today infact.

I made a CD with random Japanese music, and the song I loved the most was a ska song. Again, I didn't know that it was ska. Still have that song today.

Now, later, I played animal crossing (a great game) and if you use the ereader and the card you get with the ereader you get a song for you radio. The song being K.K. Ska. Now I knew kinnda what ska was.

So then I am looking for versions of tetris on the internet (I looooove the tetris son. I love it so) and I come across tetris Ska (I think by RBF but it did not say that). I loved that song so much.

So now my friend in Irerland is telling me about the show he went to (Reel Big Fish). I didn't know who they were at the time so I downloaded a song or two by them. I loved them soooo much. I went to HMV and got Turn the Radio off.

My drum teacher found out that I liked ska and she gave me a CD with some Mustard Plug songs on it. I loved it. They are now the best band in the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:14 pm
The mad caddies, my friend had their CD and let me barrow it. catch 22 and streetlight menifesto are also great  

fretchenessen

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:15 pm
fretchenessen
The mad caddies, my friend had their CD and let me barrow it. catch 22 and streetlight menifesto are also great
Which mad caddies album?  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces