Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Sasuke the Umbreon (private rp, welcome to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:44 pm
Naruto sticked his tongue out playfully at the small creature. When he had enough water he tested the temperature with his hand, he thought it was a little bit too hot so he put some more cold water and tested it again. He then pet Sasuke's head with his wet hand " You can jump in!" he said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:54 pm
Sasuke watched curiously before he jumped at the wet hand, water dribbling down his back. He pulled away from the tub a bit, shaking his body all over to rid himself of the shock. He blinked then, his eyes a bit wide in surprise before he snorted a bit to get over it.

Sasuke carefully walked over then, looking carefully in the tub before he decided to just get it over with. He put his paws down off the edge of the tub before he scrunched down a bit and jumped up to the edge and then gracefully into the tub.

He yipped a bit in surprise however, not expecting it to come up to his stomach like that. The river had always been low when he'd bathed so it was a bit surprising to be standing completely straight up and still having his stomach wet and in the water. His tail was even in the water which he wasn't really used to... but when he lifted his tail out... it was quite heavy because of the water so he just gave in and let it stay in the water.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm
Naruto smiled and made the Eevee sat down in the water. He took some water in his head and let it fall over the small creature's head to wet him entirely. He then took some soap and rubbed it in his hands before starting to rub it on Sasuke's back and belly first. He then moved to the neck and behind the ears, rubbing hardly to be sure to clean correctly and not leave any dust. Also he was watching to be sure the Eevee didn't have any wounds he didn't notice before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 pm
Sasuke blinked when his master made him sit down in the water and closed his eyes automatically when water was dropped over his head. He blinked, looking up at his trainer curiously before he felt the hands on his back and belly and then his neck and ears. He purred at the feeling, his eyes closing in pleasure as he cuddled into the touch a bit.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:39 pm
Naruto laughed softly when the creature cuddled against his hands. After a little bit he moved to the ears and started cleaning them while massaging them one at the time. After, he slided his hands to the tail and lift it from the water. He took more soap and started cleaning the fur of this tail. When he was done with cleaning the tail, he decided to clean each paws of the Eevee, rubbing them as softly like he did for the ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:56 pm
Sasuke sighed softly, feeing completely relaxed now. For the first time in his life... he felt like a pampered little prince..... the kind of pokemon that his parents always told him he'd feel like once he found his perfect trainer. They'd always had faith that he'd be happy once he found a trainer since all the pokemon seemed to steer clear of him. Sasuke was starting to believe his parents may have been right after all. Sasuke felt a slight nagging at the back of his mind though.... why? Why was this human so interested in him that... he'd treat him like this? Was it all some kind of trap to get his guard down and then do... something to him? Was his master trying to coax him into a trusting relationship in which he'd have gained complete control of him through his emotions or something? He didn't know... and that's what had him really worried.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Naruto took a deep breath, his heart was still beating fast and hard. The happiness didn't leave him, he got a Pokemon. He remembered when he was young, he used to be 'the weird kid without a Pokemon' that nobody liked. He never understood why he had to play in the park all alone always... And honestly he still doesn't. Some said his aura was different. Which scared them. It was starting to scare himself, he didn't understand why people ran from him that much. But then he found that little Eevee, and that Eevee didn't run or hide. The little one stayed and even entered his Pokeball by his own will. He will always remember that moment, the moment where he was no longer alone in this path called life.

Naruto took a small bucket, put some clean water in and emptied it on Sasuke's whole body including the head to finish the cleaning. He gently took the Eevee and placed him gently and carefully on a towel. He took an other bigger towel and dry his Pokemon carefully not to hurt the little precious creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:23 pm
Sasuke was a bit surprised when the human put the bucket of water over his head. He was about to shake when he was picked up and pulled out of the tub then put on a strange object. It felt really weird under his paws. He was then about to shake again when another of those strange objects was put around him and the human's hands started to gently dry him off. Sasuke blinked at this, looking at one of his hands curiously before he started to feel the fatigue from the running and the relaxing feeling combining and he started to feel a little sleepy as he let the human run the strange cloth-like thing over his fur. He felt so.... safe... it was a very uncommon thing for him... to feel safe... especially knowing that there was another being this close by.. much less pretty much holding him. He wondered again.... why?

There were so many questions... why had he felt different about this human to the point that.. he'd actually entered the pokeball of his own free will? Why was the human being so gentle and kind in the first place.. even protecting him before that? Why was the human... treating him like this period.. even after he'd said those rude things earlier? Sure.. he'd apologized but.. he'd heard from so many pokemon that... they'd done something to offend their trainers, tried to apologize for it and were still punished.... what made this one so.. different? He wasn't sure he'd ever know.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 pm
Naruto finished to dry the little Eevee, he stood up and started looking for something in the drawers of the bathroom. He took out a brush and a comb, turned to Sasuke and smiled. "You're clean but your fur is messy" he said as he sat on the floor next to Sasuke and started to brush Sasuke's soft fur. " After that no female Pokemon will resist!" he teased a bit laughing happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:54 pm
Sasuke blinked when the human put him down after he was done being dried and he shook the towel gently off, partly because it was bugging him and partly to wake himself up a bit. He watched the human then, tilting his head gently before he came over with two objects in his hand and started to gently attack the tangles in his fur. Sasuke blinked but stayed still as this felt kind of relaxing too. He closed his eyes gently as he sat there. His ear twitched at the 'no girl pokemon would be able to resist you' remark and found himself kind of hoping it was just a joke..... he wasn't much of a pokemon eevee he found.... most of the pokemon that did try to get close were annoying ones that tried to get him to mate with them.. because of that he didn't really want anything to do with other pokemon.. especially females at the moment.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 pm
After a few minutes, Naruto finally finished brushing Sasuke. He stared at the result and smiled " Perfect!" he said proudly with a laugh. He gently took the Eevee and cuddled him tightly, he never had someone to cuddle or even touch. Some tears started falling from his eyes again, he was too happy. Was all this really real? Maybe he was dreaming and actually still alone. But even if it was a dream, he wish he'd never wake up because loneliness is the worst nightmare. He could feel the fur of Sasuke in his hands, he never thought he could feel something so soft.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Sasuke was surprised when he was cuddled again, having never really been cuddled before but he found he didn't mind it and so didn't fight against it. He turned a bit then and his eyes widened as he saw the tears in his human's eyes. "M-Master..? What's wrong? Why are you crying Master?" He asked, worriedly. He didn't know why... but he was really worried that he'd done something wrong.. though he couldn't think of anything that could have caused his master to be hurt.... Sasuke was so worried about what had made his master cry.. he didn't notice how possessive he was getting of this same human that was holding him close... he already saw the human as his and no one else's.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 pm
Naruto shook his head as he tried to wipe the tears away "It's o-okay Sasuke, I'm just... I'm just so happy." he said still crying but trying to stop. " I'm so happy to have someone with me... So happy to not be alone anymore" he said still having tears falling. " You don't mind..When I cuddle you like that.. I hope... Right?..." he asked his voice shaking and worried. He still had his arms around his Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm
Sasuke blinked at this. His master was crying.... because he was.. happy? He couldn't understand that... but... he said he was happy to not be alone anymore... and Sasuke could understand that feeling. He gave a small smile when his master asked that before he shook his head gently. "I don't mind master.... I used to but... you're different.... I don't mind if it's you." He said softly before leaning in and licking gently at his master's tears.

He didn't know why but.... he just knew he had to say what he was about to say.. and it was important. Sasuke gently put his paws on his master's chin then, to make sure he had his master's attention. "Master.... I won't leave you.... this isn't a dream......" He gave an eevee version of a smirk then. 'You're stuck with me... whether you like it or not."  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:07 pm
Naruto felt the soft paw of his Eevee on his chin and his eyes sparkled of happiness hearing what he said. He stopped crying, but still felt happy. "Thank you Sasuke" he whispered rubbing his Pokemon behind the ear a bit. He then stood up still holding his Pokemon and left the bathroom. His bathroom leaded directly in his bedroom. He placed the Pokemon softly on the bed " It's my turn to take a bath" he said starting to undress.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff