Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Village of Five Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 pm
Mimi got onto her knees and shook her head from side to side. She glared up at the crow before standing up again and, walking this time, went over to the others. She hated crows, they were annoying, and always loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 pm
She shouted out suddenly, "Demon-Chan, where are you?" It sounded creepy in a cute way. "I sense you are there!" She yelled.  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:11 pm
// biggrin ervish://
User Image

Dervish flew down landing on the ground in front of the little girl morphing into human form sitting cross legged on the ground. He smiled kindly at the girl tilting his head a bit. "So tell me little girl how did you know i was here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:27 pm
Mimi watched the crow land, then turn into a human. She sat down opposite him, and a little to the right, eyeing him cautiously.  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Dervish looked over his smile still on his face. "Dont worry im not gonna harm you...i hope that little trip up over there didnt hurt you." He said laughing a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:42 pm
Mimi relaxed a little, but still eyed the person with untrusting eyes. "why are you here?" she asked him. "and what is your name?"  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 pm
"Why am i here? Why...ive always been here. Ive been a guiding hand in your lives. Ive been helping you for a long time. Healing injuries, curing sickness, keeping axes from falling on your heads. Ive always been here. Also everytime you trip, fall, hit your head, drop something or cut yourself. That was probaly me." Dervish said laughing his eyes changing from red to blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 pm
Mimi stared at him for a moment before nodding. "okay, so that's why you're here... but who are you?"  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

"Who am i......?" Dervish pondered the question scratching his chin then smiled. "I dont know. But i believe my name is Dervish. Now ive told you who i am, who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:02 pm
Mimi thought for a while, not sure if she should reply, but the man had given her his name, so she might as well give hers. "I'm Sheryl..."  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image

Dervish smiled at the response, he had already known her name but felt as though he had acomplished something by getting her to tell him it herself. "Well its a pleasure to meet you Sheryl." He said still smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:22 pm
Sheryl thought for a moment more. "call me Mimi if you want though, that's what everyone else calls me."  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:26 pm
"Mimi huh...ok. Hmm..." Dervish pondered something shorter than his name. He had never had a nickname nor was he very creative or imaganitive. After a few seconds he gave up and smiled. "Well you can call me whatever you want. Nobodies called me by anything for a long while." He said laughing a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 pm
Sheryl smiled. "I'll just call you Dervish for now, until I can think of something else."  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image

"You know it amazes me that you girls are unafraid of me. If i remember right the last time transformed infront of a person they began screaming and tried to attack me with a stick. If i remember right i believe i shoved the stick through their eye. It was unfortunate business." Dervish said still smiling but with a distinctly sad tone.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff