Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
»SimP is likely INSANE.« [INSANITY 28SEPT-27NOV] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goal: Run (most of) a 5k by August 20!

View Results

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 am
NEW GOALS.

Here are my goals in order I think.

WEIGHT GOALS.

131 130 129 128 127
126 125 124 123 122
121 120 119 118 117
116 115

INCHES GOALS. (waist)

1 2 3 4 5

INCHES GOALS. (legs - total)

1 2 3 4 5

TONE GOALS.

Flat Stomach - Oblique Definition - 4-Pack

MY OVERALL GOAL:
4-pack abs + killer arms.

Get ready, guys!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:20 am
I need to start staying at MY house so I can have breakfast. Or just have breakfast sandwiches at the bf's. I haven't weighed myself in a week, haven't had a chance. TOM is making me bloated. /:

Lots of school stress, not as much progress. I'm in the process of moving around this coming week, then everything should get better.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:45 am
I still haven't found a measuring tape. Boo.

To-Do.

Get a measuring tape.

Set up treadmill.
Order anthology online.
Do PLA 3013 homework.
Do AML 3031 homework.
Take PLA quiz.
Write ENL 2012 essay re: erotic triangles and Le Morte D'arthur.
Do 10 pushups.
Do 8-minute abs.

I think that's all for today.

EDIT; ok so I'm at the bf's house which means basically his room.
I know that excuses are for the weak, but I swear to god I can't exercise because I'm clumsy and broke a glass onto his carpet and he doesn't have a vacuum cleaner. As much as I'd like to do pushups, I don't know that I'm willing to do them on broken glass bits (the ones I missed, obviously I cleaned most of them up xD ) I might try to do some outside or in the shower? ahh.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm
I'm depressed today. It's just been miserable.

I have a canker sore in my mouth so eating hurts. Along with drinking. And doing nothing at all. /: It's huge and painful and ajhlksdjhgsdf.

I'm going to set up the treadmill when I actually get home, which I didn't today. Same with ordering my book. I'm going to do my AML homework and ENL essay during school tomorrow. That about covers it.

I got a measuring tape which I will use tomorrow. Hoping I'm not more than 27". We'll see. Probably 28.5", that's my guess. /:

Gosh my mood is so bad right now. I'm really sorry guys. I'm working on it.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:40 pm
RIP Blue Hors Matine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dressage mare Blue Hors Matine, whose dressage freestyle at the 2006 World Equestrian Games in Aachen became an Internet video sensation, was euthanized today after breaking a leg in a paddock accident, Horse and Hound reported.

The 13-year-old Dutch mare was ridden by Andreas Helgstrand. She was retired from competition following a tendon injury at the Las Vegas World Cup in 2007.

Blue Hors Stud Director Esben Moller said in a statement Matine broke her right forelimb at the knee while out in her pasture.

The YouTube video of her 2006 WEG freestyle has received nearly 10 million views.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:10 am
I was SO upset yesterday. Matine's death hit me like a rock.

I encourage all of you, horsey-people or not, to watch the video linked in the above post. It's on YouTube.

In other news,

I got a measure tape. 28" waist, 36" hip, 22" right thigh.
That's all I measured.
I want to get down to like, 24" waist, 34" hip, 18" thigh I think? I'm not sure, we'll just see. I don't know if my thighs will change that much with work of if they'll just go from flub to muscle, so we'll see.
I also got my prescription back on track, which means I'm going to say goodbye to any intimacy. Hate it. I also picked up probiotics and a multi-vitamin.

Mini-goal: Take everything every morning. x_x I'm so bad at schedules.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

United Paper People

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:15 am
Naw, I do hope you feel better soon.

And don't worry, I don't think we'll be upset with your unwillingness to do push-ups on broken glass xD

Best of luck with your goals!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:46 am
Thanks n.n; <3

- - - - -

I have so much schoolwork today. ._. And I'm riding.
I have an entire AML mod to do but JD is showing me his old one so I can kind of go off of that to be sure I'm on the right track. And the paper I have to write is only like, 600 words on "open secrets" and Morte Darthur. The whole Lancelot/Guinevere thing. So anyway, I need to get on that. It's quarter 'til 10 right now, I have until about 11 to do as much as I can.

I ate a LOT this morning but unfortunately it's cause I won't be eating until this evening (will be spending most of the afternoon at the barn). I know it's not great for me but I don't want to skimp on calories.

Also, I hope everyone is doing well in their endeavors! <3

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:20 am
I got my essay done but left my AML book at home! D: I have a ton of homework due today that I was going to do in class and be done by like 2:30 and then turn it in before midnight, but nope, I forgot it.

I'm at school from 9:30am to 3:30pm, then teaching at 4:30 (will arrive at the barn not dressed at 4:15, change and get ready, etc.) until like 6, then I get home around 6:30 (if everything goes according to schedule) and then have from 7-12 to get everything done. x______________________x

I also found out the Sweetheart Cup I'm going to be in is a big deal, oops. It's like a national qualifier or something. Of course I'm not participating in that, maybe next year but I'm too busy with school to bother. Curse you, school!

Lots going on, I'm frazzled.

OH AND I LOST HALF AN INCH AROUND MY BELLY. Yay. 27.5"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi, good luck with the weight loss! We have very similar stats. I turn 20 on march 16th! xD I'm actually 143 lbs right now, but I would like to get down to 125. When I saw your before picture, I noticed that your body shape is very similar to mine.

Oh, and I've also been using the 30 day shred, for like the past six months. I love it!
biggrin  

Chloe_the_Cursed

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:58 am
Thanks, Chloe! I hope you meet your goals ASAP! (And happy upcoming birthday!) When do you hope to meet your goals?

IN OTHER NEWS, RANTING:

I got out of class and always look for a seat in Classroom 1 (they have like, plastic blocks to sit on) only because I need to charge my laptop to do my online classes. So anyway I found a seat and sat down at like 11:30 and about 10 minutes after some girl sat down the hallway from me. There was another kid sitting next to me on another one but he didn't say anything which is normal so I sat down and began unpacking etc. So this azn girl is sitting down and eating her lunch like me. An hour or so later, now, he friend came and sat next to her with BK and they ate and talked etc. but anyway, she's on the phone and was talking about how "yeah, I'm sitting on the floor it sucks, someone stole my seat" and her friend looked up at me and smiled.

I'm sorry, when did this turn into 3rd grade? If she were here and I waited until she went to the restroom and took it so when she returned it wasn't there that's one thing, but you can't really "steal" a common seat.

So instead of asking me to get up and move, she just talked on the phone making me super aware that I was the offender and then just now hung up. I wouldn't have minded moving, and there is an empty seat right next to me. I just don't understand how I'm in the wrong.

Unfortunately for her, I'm out of class way before her, and she probably has a 1:20 class to wait for, mine's at 2:30. So I'll be sitting here a lot more often. :] Or at least until she asks.

But that's like claiming a bench in a park as "your seat".
Classroom is one thing, where it's same time same place, but in a common area at no particular time? Um, I'm sorry. /: Not really though. Especially when they're that rude.

I've made a pact last night with Kory to take smaller steps. I go all-out or give up and it's getting me nowhere. For now, walks and healthier eating.
I had a D-Lite 260cal sandwich for breakfast, sliced turkey and pickle for lunch. I'm about halfway done with 1L of water, too, which I haven't had in a while.

More water! I had a UTI scare and those are NO FUN. So I'm glad I don't have one, but at the same time I needed that "maybe" to get me back on track. Gosh.

I'm sticking to it this time! Also, 10 days until my show! I bought a ton of new stuff (a jacket, shirt, tie, etc.) and I hope it comes in time! It should but still. whee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:01 pm

My other bikini has been discontinued, so I want this one. I think it'll look cute on me. :3
It's so expensive though! The other was clearance, this is like $70. Oh well.
Been doing a lot better.

Going to buy a juicer, gonna get my 5-a-day that way, and get juice that I KNOW what is in. No HFCS or added ANYTHING. Just healthy.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Goldenlici

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:13 am
How would you say you are doing on your goal overall?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 am
Right now, I'm at a plateau with both my weight and my habits. School has absolutely taken over my life right now, and I need to find time for the other important things, too. C:

I'm buying a juicer this week though, and that will help. Fruit + veg juice as a meal replacement (200-300 calories of pure awesome) and it'll give me the energy/nutrients I need to get back on track. <3 How are you coming along? :]

- - - - - -

300cal breakfast, it was horrible. /:

I have so. much. homework. to do today, so I'm going to do one thing on my list, walk 5 minutes, do another, walk, do another, walk, etc. :]

To-Do:
- Map AML actions in forest scene.
- Map AML DHL's motives.
- Write ENL fabliau essay - Chaucer's "The Miller's Tale".
- Study MGF Chapter 1.
- Study MGF Chapter 2.
- Study MGF Chapter 3.
- Study MGF Chapter 4.
- Begin to write AML essay (rough).
- Check webcourses.

Lots to do. ): Test in mathematics tomorrow - I'm so bad at math! Wish me the most luck ever, I'm going to need it!

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Goldenlici

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:48 am
Stars in my Pocket
Right now, I'm at a plateau with both my weight and my habits. School has absolutely taken over my life right now, and I need to find time for the other important things, too. C:

Yeah, I am too. But, we can get through it (I hope; No, we CAN do it mrgreen ).

Stars in my Pocket
I'm buying a juicer this week though, and that will help. Fruit + veg juice as a meal replacement (200-300 calories of pure awesome) and it'll give me the energy/nutrients I need to get back on track. <3 How are you coming along? :]

I have a juicer, but it is not set up. I don't know how much I would use it if I did set it up. The only thing about that is you have to use a lot of ingredients to make just a little bit of juice, so the calories can stack up fast if you're not paying attention to how much you are putting in.

Stars in my Pocket
300cal breakfast, it was horrible. /:

What was it? What can you do to make it taste better? If it keeps being horrible, soon you will find it hard to keep eating healthy breakfasts.

Stars in my Pocket
I have so. much. homework. to do today, so I'm going to do one thing on my list, walk 5 minutes, do another, walk, do another, walk, etc. :]

If you are going to do something like that, I would make the 5 minutes something more intense than just walking. It will burn more calories and give you more energy to do the other things you have to do.

Stars in my Pocket
Lots to do. ): Test in mathematics tomorrow - I'm so bad at math! Wish me the most luck ever, I'm going to need it.

GOOD LUCK! I know how hard it can be. I took one math class that I failed twice sweatdrop Math can be hard, but it can be beat ! stressed

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff