Paris (new) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:08 pm
Lynette decided to go on a walk to get to know the city better, and to get some breakfast. In a god mood, she hopped down the stairs and glided through the door. Stopping to see whether she should go left or right. The sun was shining brightly, although rain clouds seemed to be rolling in. She finally decided to walk across the street and onto the sidewalk edging the park.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Laleo found himself wandering near the fist of his kills from last night. The bodies still laid lifeless on the ground were he left them.

~Wow... People must be afraid to touch them.
He laughed to himself, nudging one with his foot.
He slowly made his way back to the small field, the path not far from where the bodies were, to get his backpack when he felt a familiar presence nearby.

~So she's still here. Well, that will make things more fun for me.
Laleo smiled as he stopped near the edge of the path and turned around just out of curiosity to see if he would see Lynette.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:00 pm
Lynette yawned and felt the hunger gnaw at her stomach. Scanning for a food selling place she noticed a semi-familiar face. With food the only thing on her mind she crossed the street once again and went into a small cafe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Laleo watched Lynette go into the cafe. He looked at the sign, sighing.
~ Hmm... I'll have to stop in and say hi to the owner at least. I haven't talked to him in a couple of days.
He ran up the path to the field, finding his backpack where he left it. As he grabbed it he spun around, making way to the cafe.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:23 pm
Waiting as her eyes adjusted from the bright morning light to the dim lights of the cafe, she looked around and found a place to sit in a far corner close to the window. Ordering just a bagel and a hot tea, Lynette looked outside. It doesn't feel normal here...Either I'm getting homesick, which I highly doubt, or maybe I'm either going crazy...I'm not sure I like it here, then again I felt fine at the house, and the park.. Lynette looked around the room and at the people. Maybe it's just this place...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:10 pm
Laleo slipped into the cafe and up to the counter. He sat down and made it look like he'd been there for a couple of hours. He waved to the owner.
~ Well, things are still the same here for now.
He pulled out a book from his backpack and flipped it open to a marked page. The book mark fell to the ground and he lightly flipped his hand to make it flip and float over to where Lynette was sitting.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:05 pm
Lynette's nose started to tingle as something lightly fell on her table. Knowing no one went near her table, she was confused on where it came from. Casually looking around, she noticed the guy she met the day before sitting at the counter and smiled. Taking one last sip of her tea, Lynette grabbed the bookmark and went to sit by him.
-"Something tells me this is yours," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:58 pm
Laleo looked up from his book and smiled.
~ "Thanks... How did that get over there?"

He took the bookmark and stuck it back in the book, closing it.
~ "Enjoying Paris? Though I know you haven't been here long."

He leaned on the counter, looking at Lynette.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:16 pm
-"Hmm, it's a mystery I guess."she said sarcastically.
-"And I haven't really gotten to enjoy it yet. I plan on doing that today, I hope I don't get too lost though." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:40 pm
~ "Want me to go with you?"
He flipped the book back into his backpack.

~ "I've got a bit of time."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:19 am
Lynette took a second to decide.
-"Sure, if your up to it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:01 pm
Laleo stood up and stretched.
~ "Like I said, I got a bit of time. Where do you want to go?"

He slung his back pack over his shoulder.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:16 pm
Lynette stood up after him.
-"Where ever you feel like taking me. Although I'm not too crazy about the high traffic inner city aspect..."

-"I'm just glad that I don't have to walk around alone." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:00 pm
Laleo shruged.
~ "Around here there's not much to worry about. But anyway... Where to go... Hmmm..."

He looked around the cafe.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

warghoulie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:33 pm
Lynette stood up and looked out the window.
-"Perhaps we should do this another time. It looks like its going to rain, a thunderstorm even." She looked over to Laleo smiling.
-"I hope it storms, I love them."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces